Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is the best among altcoins? - page 2. (Read 1195 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 01:04:59 AM
I agree that there are really a lot of different altcoins available on the crypto market today, now it’s quite difficult to choose the right option. Therefore, I mostly prefer to work with the oldest, most reliable coins of the market - Ethereum, Ripple, NEO and Waves.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
you can not go wrong if you take one of the top 50...but low mc coins outperform top 50 or 100 coins in % of price grow...the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
October 29, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum, Stratis, waves and sia coin are the good altcoins to buy now for long-term as all these coins are available at a very low price from their high of this year and have a huge potential of growth.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 05:30:46 PM
I think that it is impossible to determine which coin is the best, because each of the coins has its own advantages and disadvantages.
For me, ethereum is the best among them because this coin already exist in a years and proves that has a good fluctuation to change value. Also the second coin who leads in terms of profitable. I believe this will be more potential in a future
Activity: 448
October 24, 2018, 05:18:37 PM
I think that it is impossible to determine which coin is the best, because each of the coins has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
October 24, 2018, 05:17:23 PM
In my view the Ethereum, Litecoin and recent attraction on Neo coin are best in alt crypto. They are the best in the altcoin not because of the huge investors but for their uniqueness.

Ethereum, the altcoin which brought in the concepts of smart contract and ICOs, this make them more unique and viable for the investors. Litecoin, on the other hand creates the speculation where litecoin can become a rival for bitcoin due to the number of traction they complete. Lastly the Neo coin also known as the bitcoin of china, it include both the smart contract and fastest transaction which makes Neo more special and developer are planning to bring one another concept of Smart Economy.    
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 04:36:25 PM
I have been following Ambrosus $AMB for a while and it is going great imo. One of the most active teams as far as i see. This is not an advice however you can consider to stop by their medium account and see for yourself and decide to follow or not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
October 24, 2018, 04:34:12 PM
Horizen is surely a coin to watch out for if someone is looking for a long-term investment. Or for people interested to run a supernode or secure node it has a fair reward to operators.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 24, 2018, 04:31:57 PM
I believe that ethereum has been proven through time as the best alt until now, they always have problems or tests to overcome and have always succeeded, so I think it is an extremely solid currency that will provide us many benefits in the near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
October 24, 2018, 04:30:28 PM
I think that one of the favorites for today is Ethereum as it is popular. She enjoyed a lot including new startups
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
October 24, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
To date, there is no one altcoin, which could be called the best of the best. There are several altcoins that are pioneers in their field. I have always been impressed by the NEM project (especially since my first investment was made in this project), and I am also interested in the CIVIC project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 03:49:28 PM
I will not complicate the situation, because I believe that investments should be made in those projects that today are considered proven, since so many people have already invested and are watching the development of projects. Usually these are projects from top in CMC.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 24, 2018, 03:46:21 PM
You actually think its a good idea to ask for the "best coin" from random people over here? Do you really think you will get an honest answer which is not biased at all? People will tend to support coins that they have invested into no matter how shit that coin is. Again, different legit coins have different unique features. So, they are actually incomparable. So the best thing to do is analyse the coins yourself and you decide which one is actually the best.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 02:36:40 PM
There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )
In between all Altcoin Ethereum and bitcoin cash a.k.a BCH are good for use. They are high sustained cryptocurrency and their market prices are in a profitable range. Ethereum is mainly use for long-term investment because of its market stability nature. Where as BCH Is use for short term investment purposes because if its increasing market price. Both coins are good for both national and international transaction. And another thing is Both altcoins are accepted by multiple businessman and online retailers for their marketing purposes and these things help to increase the value of those currency.
Activity: 728
October 24, 2018, 01:48:43 PM
From a technical point of view, coins are not very different from each other. If one of the coins has a high transaction rate, what prevents to use this technology for the other? The best coins should be supported by developers who can do this. From this point of view, Ether and NEO remain among the best.
Activity: 502
October 24, 2018, 09:01:10 AM
there is many coins available in crypto market but i preferred only good potential altcoins i would be like to invest in ethereum neo cardano litecoin and some other good performing coins for long-term

That is great idea invest your money in altcoins with a great potential and good for long term.
And of course don't forget to invest in the most popular coin that good for investment is Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 02:02:33 AM
I think with this market condition lot of coins at top 50 ranking on cmc are best for buying. I believe they are they are real projects that can be used lot im future. And all coins are in bottom. So buying those will be great decision.
Indeed some in the site already provides the best crypto. but there is still even under it that could be still buried with another crypto actually it has potential. need more research if you want to find more of the best crypto where besides already on some of the best well-known coinmarketcap.
Activity: 231
October 24, 2018, 01:48:01 AM
there is many coins available in crypto market but i preferred only good potential altcoins i would be like to invest in ethereum neo cardano litecoin and some other good performing coins for long-term
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
October 24, 2018, 01:43:25 AM
Focus on rates of adoption and real world use cases regardless of the value if you're seeking out alternative assets with the best potential

You'll find there's resources with statistics that can enlighten you on this if you do a little research
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 24, 2018, 01:38:44 AM
I think with this market condition lot of coins at top 50 ranking on cmc are best for buying. I believe they are they are real projects that can be used lot im future. And all coins are in bottom. So buying those will be great decision.
Pages:
Jump to: