Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 105. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 266
February 27, 2018, 09:01:21 PM
Bitcore of course Wink
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
February 27, 2018, 08:59:43 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

I think Bitcoin have a good future, just because was the first one and the one who rule markets.

Bitcoin Cash have a nice future because is like bitcoin but better, the 8MB blocks feature is the future.

Doge coin have future because is really cheap for each transaction.

ETH have future because it create the smart contracts.

Burst have future because the way it get mined with Hard Disk is a cool feature.

Clam coin have future for the way it get mined too, staking is one of the most cheap ways to mine.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 08:46:58 PM
I don't want to predict too far away, probably for the next four to five years, the ripple will be perfectly suited to invest and maybe touching the $10 price on next year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
February 27, 2018, 08:43:52 PM
If you want a good coin, go to coinmarketcap.com and look for the coins in the top market capitalization, they  are the coins with large community support. And one thing is that, in crypto, the higher the support and community, the brighter the future of the coin. so do the assessment yourself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 27, 2018, 07:39:31 PM
Ethereum will always have a promising future. It will never run out of use therefero it will always be relevant and making profit with ethereum will always be viable. Waves can also be an option, but I do not think that waves is doing great right now.
Activity: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:30:35 PM
i think neo is the best because it have fast transection then Eth and it have its own block chain it is also known as chinease ethereum and goverment of chaina also support this coin
Activity: 115
February 27, 2018, 07:19:10 PM
At present there are many potential coins like bitcoin, etherum, xrp, .... all kinds of coin. In that bitcoin the speed of moving from one wallet to another wallet looks very slow, so is the other dong. They have a long moving speed. I know that a coin moves quite fast. When sent, only 5 seconds is enough. The coin that I want to mention is marinecoin. Marinecoin has been block since 2013. And now they are ico. They will give us 450,000 coin as a thank you note, thank you to you because you want to become their community. This is interesting, is not it? You can view information about the white book as well as information about them at http://marineco.in and register your account at http://marineco.in/ico.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

For me? The coin that has a good future is bitcoin. Even though sometimes the price of it is going down but sometimes when it going to high theres a big chance that theres a big amount and also it is the easiest coin to use.
Activity: 124
February 27, 2018, 07:06:15 PM
BITCOIN!!!

There is no other coin with a brighter future than Bitcoin. Period. It has hands down the best future and everyone should buy it instead of the random altcoins which are destined to fail. Tongue

Hundred Percent Agreed !!!

There is no other altcoin whose prove itself to be the top one (1) most popular coin. Every problem or struggles on its price, it still manage to rise up and face a tomorrow holding to its goal which I think is to be the top and have a wonderful and better future.
Activity: 130
February 27, 2018, 06:24:18 PM
All coins I think can give good and better future. But as what my experienced using Bitcoin their lives were changed for the better. I thought marineco now successful in the world.
Activity: 130
February 27, 2018, 06:14:34 PM
I would like and support the project I am part of marineco. It is project  and I have read the white paper and road map. It is one of the amazing project and  you can boldly invest on it.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
February 27, 2018, 04:16:10 PM
Now there are many promising coins. And the price of these coins is very low. We must use this chance and buy cheap coins. It seems to me that very promising coins are now XEM, IOTA and NEO.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 04:13:11 PM
I see the greatest prospects in bitcoin, of course. But not far behind him and Ethereum. Is also very attractive coins Ripple, Neo.
Activity: 5
February 27, 2018, 04:12:07 PM
Hi, there is an amazing airdrop made by Marinecoin : you can earn 450 000 MTC for FREE !!!

Here's the link : https://marineco.in
Then click on "Join FREE ICO" and choose the 450 000 MTC.
Follow the steps and you will be qualified for the airdrop.
Do not miss this great opportunity !
Activity: 173
February 27, 2018, 04:02:56 PM
There are so many coins out there now that have a good future the most important thing you have to just study first about the coin that you want to invest before doing it. There are some coins and tokens at first you look they are very good but in a few days, they already dump so choose wisely.
Activity: 336
February 27, 2018, 03:56:08 PM
I read a lot of articles on this topic, I watched dozens of videos and I realized that no one would say exactly. However, there are some very promising altcoins, one of them is Hedge, if you are interested, you can see its growth story, it's impressive! I also believe in the project Equi, very soon they have ICO, I think they have a very good future!
Good luck to all!
Activity: 28
February 27, 2018, 03:52:49 PM
When deciding in which coin to invest you can either blindly follow suggestions by others or make your own informed descision based on some criteria:

• What problem does the project attempt to solve?
  • Is it a solution looking for a problem?
  • Is there active development behind the project? (check Github activity)
  • Has the team produced anything but a whitepaper?
  • Are there established competitors which are much further into delivering a working product?
  • Cross reference developers against previous scam projects
  • Current market capitalization of the coin

I like this advise.  I'd add that you should look out for opportunities with a strong existing business where the token offers a new, differentiating impact.  Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Activity: 44
February 27, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
This is the future for 2018 in Cryptocurrency . Free ICO marinecoin website  https://marineco.in/ico, I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!!

it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself

and the last  right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!!

hurry up!
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
February 27, 2018, 02:57:29 PM
The engine of all currencies at the moment is bitcoin. In the next few years, the situation may not change significantly. But ETH and NEO looks very promising, and about a dozen profitable investment projects.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
February 27, 2018, 02:53:46 PM
This is era of competition many altcoin coming in market and it is too difficult to select stable coins for investment for long term.According to study and sources best altcoins are;Etherum,Ripple,Monero,Cardano,Dogecoin have good market capture and bright future.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
February 27, 2018, 01:43:30 PM
As of now my best altcoin to invest my money are gvt and eos why? Because this two altcoin have a h8gh potential to rise up in the market GVT have a low supply and good Developer inside that have a high chance to boom in the matket in other hand eos create a blockchain 3 that launch this year so it surely have been popular in  the market.
Jump to: