Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 115. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 05:26:29 AM
Litecoin (LTC) is supposed to be a good choice for investors in the future  Smiley

I trust its creator - Former Google employee (and now notable star in the crypto universe), Charlie Lee. And because of its market capitalization, which is $12,491,891,862 (Jan 3, 2018). Moreover, Litecoin is also designed to produce more coins: it has an 84 million coin limit, versus bitcoin’s 21 million. About 54 million coins are currently in circulation, versus bitcoin’s current 16.7 million circulating supply.

I do believe that EOS and Waves are very promising altcoins that will grow in their price very soon and give all of the investors the best profits. I suppose that Ethereum will be also growing up.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 05:09:25 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
The following have good future ahead of them:-

BTC

ETH

and

Aeon
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 04:55:07 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?

I think that NEO and Ethereum has the good opportunities to take high positions on the market. Telling the truth these coins there already. But it will rise further. So it has sense to put the money in this currencies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 02:16:51 AM
I think a good coin for the future now is bitcoin because now bitcoin has become a popular coin so I think the current coin that has a future is bitcoin even though bitcoin price is currently down but I believe that bitcoin will go up so fast
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 01:18:01 AM
I think  bitcoin is a good choice. It has a great ICO and platform. It is more trusted. Besides, there are some others which have a good potential, for example Etherium. You should just buy and wait for the right time to get good profit.
Activity: 4
February 23, 2018, 01:01:02 AM
Hi, Devnetwork ICO - Disrupt 600 Billions HR industries and global innovation

Visit the Website http://dev.wi.th/ico
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
February 23, 2018, 12:44:51 AM
Anything cryptonote, but only a couple of them will survive long term. I like BBR, MSR, XMR, and AEON.
Well, maybe I have not enough experience in this crytocurrency field. I was a bit puzzled with these new coins. Everyone here thinks that ETH is the next release that follows the success of Bitcoin. I want to verify my next investment.

I think ETH could follow the success of BTC but in terms of a currency I think that the crown will fall on to a cryptonote coin. ETH, IMHO is not a currency, it is a platform.
Activity: 210
February 23, 2018, 12:44:20 AM
What do you think ?

The ETH could become investment option, this coin has a good future in my opinion. And XRP, monero and Litecoin is also good in my opinion.
Activity: 182
February 23, 2018, 12:40:45 AM
Anything cryptonote, but only a couple of them will survive long term. I like BBR, MSR, XMR, and AEON.
Well, maybe I have not enough experience in this crytocurrency field. I was a bit puzzled with these new coins. Everyone here thinks that ETH is the next release that follows the success of Bitcoin. I want to verify my next investment.
copper member
Activity: 234
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
February 23, 2018, 12:05:19 AM
Activity: 3
February 22, 2018, 11:47:19 PM
I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information, you can click on https: //marineco.com for a quick test and blockchain development time with fast-growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in its own right. . Right now they are offering free ICO and giving away 450 000 coins for everybode who want to join the community! I'm serious - when I'm involved! Everyone can get it
Activity: 15
February 22, 2018, 11:44:49 PM
All-in ICX

Bold but can't blame you on that one. It's insane how much potential it has.
Activity: 50
February 22, 2018, 11:33:55 PM
I think marinecoin will have a good future in 2018.
It surprise me for the instant speed of transaction and also nearly 0 fee!
Now you can get free 450000 mtc for airdop,pls visit https://marineco.in/ico
copper member
Activity: 24
Crypto fan.
February 22, 2018, 11:27:42 PM
All-in ICX
Activity: 60
February 22, 2018, 11:27:10 PM
The future is AI and IOT! Some projects are very successful with these concept. Please check Marine Coins at https://marineco.in/ico since they also utilize AI in the development. What's more, they are giving 450,000 coins for FREE!
Activity: 226
February 22, 2018, 11:14:44 PM
I think Monero has a great future due to the implementation of a good PoW which ensures a level playing field for all. Waves has a great project backed by serious investors in Gazprombank and Deloitte when such institutions believe in your project its an indicator of how good they are.
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
What do you think ?
I think btc, eth,and xas have promising future and they will bring me more monay than before.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
February 22, 2018, 10:48:09 PM
What do you think ?

surely i think oyster and sys coin have bright future. i think oyster may have 15$ by the year end. please do your won research before investing
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
February 22, 2018, 10:47:58 PM
I believe OMG will have a good future. I've been hearing about it a lot more this past week. It being add on more exchanges and good news coming out from Thailand. It was around 50 cents in July and the ath was $26 back in early Jan. I see good growth from it this year.
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 10:38:02 PM
What do you think ?
The clear altcoin that has a good future is Ethereum because it is the first Smart Contract that is already tested and supported by majority of the community. This 2018 is a good year for Ethereum because of Casper integration. It will push the price high because many will stake it to get a profit while holding it.
Jump to: