Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 116. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 6
February 22, 2018, 10:25:15 PM
I think BTC,ETH,NEO is the good coin to increasing profits in future and BTC is high price hence plan to invest in ETH ot NEO if you want low investment
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 10:06:22 PM
why everybody who make comment here try to promote their coin ? without logic explanation

simply put go for coin that used for ico payment itself, like eth and neo
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 09:57:06 PM
MarineCoin ICO is based on POP. Proof of promotion. Almost all MarineCoins(MTC) are being distributed 20,000 community members who are willing to do some legwork to promote this project. That's 450,000 MTC for each person, 9billion MTC in total. if you want to see more about marine coin check this link 
https://marineco.in/ico

Why am i so much bullish on this coin?

Development began in September 2013.
#blockchain technology & open source code for #IoT and web payment solutions
Secure and 500% faster than Bitcoin's blockchain
Scalable and eco-friendly as entire network confirmation system consumes low energy (equivalent to a single light bulb)
Low fees
Resilient network

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 09:54:07 PM
Storj and Neo are good. But it is my own opinion  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 09:41:37 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

For me Ethereum and Neo are the coins that has a big/good future right now, because there are a lot promising ICOs that partnered with them and those ICOs are sold out on their pre-sale it means already successful. In the end a lot people will invest on Ethereum and Neo just to participate on the upcoming ICOs.
Activity: 49
February 22, 2018, 09:32:51 PM
all the coins i hold will have a good future!! eth btc dgpt neo ltc omg  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 09:30:25 PM
ETH, ETC, NEO are good option to invest for long term. High potential to increase in near future. ETH is the first coin I think of. It is accepted in every project, used as the swap unit of many Altcoins. So, it seems to be growing and possibly surpassing Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 294
February 22, 2018, 08:54:58 PM
The coin still have a good future are ETHEREUM. This coin platform are powerfull and so popular! Every ICO and new comers always using Erc-20 as their platform.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
February 22, 2018, 08:47:14 PM
In this order I think each will have a bright future to put it mildly

Ethereum Classic
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Monero
Nano
Byteball

Activity: 663
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 08:37:08 PM
I have a prediction that ethereum, ripple, doge and dim. will have a high value in the future.
now we can see from some exenger whose price is currently very stable compared to others

I am curious why there are lots of people still believing in Doge long term. What's up with Doge? Small fees but slower than some other coins that offer low fees too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
February 22, 2018, 08:32:30 PM
I have a prediction that ethereum, ripple, doge and dim. will have a high value in the future.
now we can see from some exenger whose price is currently very stable compared to others
Activity: 85
February 22, 2018, 07:22:04 PM
There are coins that has a good future here like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, Ripple, NEO, ADB, Monero, IOTA and many more. This crypto currencies just started at a very low price before but now as you can see, they are yielding a great value and soon it will continue to grow higher.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
February 22, 2018, 07:14:46 PM
for myself I think of Eth as the future of coins.
Activity: 238
February 22, 2018, 05:36:02 PM
ethereum has future because of strong developer Vitalik, Dash has future because it features option of full anonymity , also NEO is like Chinese ethereum with serious bunch of devs
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
February 22, 2018, 05:32:01 PM
Many coins will have a good future. For example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves and Cindicator.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 22, 2018, 05:13:31 PM
I think so far Eth,Waves really deserve to be considered as altcoin which has good chance for future investment.
Because currently there are several ICOs that use flatfrom from both these coins so that it can add popularity and population of its users.

I agree. I would not talk about Bitcoin because it is already the leading coin now, and judging from its current state, it would be the favorite to be the "coin of the future" since it has better value, potential and marketability amongst all coins in the market. As an alternative, I agree with the above-stated reply that Eth would be that coin of the future for the sake of this thread. It has a similar path taken by Bitcoin during its humble beginnings and more people are also believing it as the second best coin in the market.
Activity: 1
February 22, 2018, 05:04:45 PM
The ETH is the best coin in the future, Ethereum is not like Litecoin or other virtual currencies developed over the last 4 to 5 years. It is based on a blockchain with improved technology. In particular, Ethereum can make smart contracts.
It's like an automatic algorithm that is executed when the given conditions are satisfied without any human intervention. Once the contract has been confirmed, it can not be changed or canceled. This means that there is no risk of fraud.
Activity: 336
February 22, 2018, 05:00:47 PM
In my opinion number one is BTC-because its first and most famous and adoption coin, if btc will spread and grow-all coins will move with btc,also I believe in ethereum and Neo
Activity: 297
February 22, 2018, 04:55:53 PM
If you look at the previous year, the most profitable crypto currency in 2017 was Ripple. It took off for one go to 37000% of the profit, if you invested in it money. At the moment, Ripple is trading for $ 1.95.

I've heard about Ripple but my friends say that it will soon fall and lose its popularity. I do not know how right they are, but they have a good future in description. Maybe we should take a closer look at him. Bitcoins are now too expensive.
Investing in the most popular currencies is easy, but with them you can lose more and earn more. But not everyone can afford to spend such amounts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 04:55:31 PM
now I think that AION will have a better future (if we do not talk about popular ones)
Jump to: