Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 143. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 502
September 28, 2017, 03:30:02 AM
Any reasonable cap masternode coin is worth buying and hodling because of the passive income potential. 

These two sites are worth a look:

https://www.investitin.com/masternode/ for the background info

and

https://masternodes.pro/ for an up to date list of coins and ROI information.

I personally believe CRAVE, CROWN, SYNX, BSD and PIVX all have big things planned and will do very well in future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
September 28, 2017, 03:22:21 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
coins for the future? I think the number one bitcoin,
there is ethereum that also have good hope in the future, we'll see
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 03:06:32 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?

Those coins that are in use. Apart from bitcoin which is definitely still be in use in the far future, I think Ethereum will also be there carrying with it a 4-figure value in dollars. Aside from these two, Monaco, ADEX, DENT, Waves will also be there.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 02:59:56 AM
Most likely BTC, ETH, NEO, OmiseGo
Activity: 504
September 28, 2017, 02:38:13 AM
What do you think ?
coins that I think have a nice future, as I know now, coins based on credit cards like Monaco. From the beginning it does not look good, but fitting in the end the price is much increased.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 01:44:47 AM
Definitely NEO (great platform) and CIVIC (great working product).
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 01:30:11 AM
Any quantum and AI secured coins will have a good future in my own opinion. While those who are not can be easily hacked and you end up losing your money.

give example coins that have quantum and AI ?
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
September 28, 2017, 01:24:34 AM
Any quantum and AI secured coins will have a good future in my own opinion. While those who are not can be easily hacked and you end up losing your money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 11:51:18 PM
In my opinion coin that has a good future is Bitcoin,ETH,LTC,MONERO and DASH. These coin is very good for a long term investment because of its unique technology than others, and also these coin has a good and solid Team who will always develop and improve the technology of the projects they own
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2017, 06:50:26 PM
ETH for me, because it is a top cryptos behind bitcoin and bcc coin, it is worth on investment and have a future just like bitcoin value before that suddenly pump to the highest rate and it will also happen to eth.
The coin did have a nice price growth, I am going to invest in it later because I think that the price will get larger when the price of BTC increases. If Litecoin went down to $1 then I would purchase it right now, easily.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
September 26, 2017, 06:33:58 PM
What do you think ?

I think coins that worth keeping are bitcoin, waves, and eth. As we all know, a lot of people are into bitcoin because of it's volatility in the market. It can go up and down in a few folds. Eth and waves are worth keeping because each has a different platform and most coins use their platform for trading. This coins has good potential too.

I started not to keep BTC in my portfolio with the reasons you mentioned. In ETH, I trust! Smiley

Saving bitcoin is better than other crypto currencies, but all sticking only with bitcoin holdings might not as fast with other volatile currencies like eth. If you are trading alts you must hold it also for several months and it even take years to experience bigger pumps in order to make it higher of sell value. Coins like eth and litecoin can be good in trading which helps you earn lots of bitcoin amount. If you collect that amounts, I am certain that holding the save amounts will make you wealthy eventually if taking long years to hold it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 05:40:37 PM
What do you think ?

I think coins that worth keeping are bitcoin, waves, and eth. As we all know, a lot of people are into bitcoin because of it's volatility in the market. It can go up and down in a few folds. Eth and waves are worth keeping because each has a different platform and most coins use their platform for trading. This coins has good potential too.

I started not to keep BTC in my portfolio with the reasons you mentioned. In ETH, I trust! Smiley
Activity: 56
September 26, 2017, 04:51:10 PM
The first coin that come to my mind is Bitcoin will have a good future.Besides,Ltc  is good Coin.It always good to get a good coin at it ICO state.I believe it would success.So i think LiteCoin have good future.
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
September 25, 2017, 09:16:13 PM
WAVES and Ethereum this coin have bright future beside as investment both coins have good and big community that always support both coins to keep survive for the next years later.
Activity: 56
September 25, 2017, 09:10:07 PM
I think BAT and ETH have a good future
Activity: 360
September 25, 2017, 07:47:34 PM
My opinion the promising Altcoin for now is Ethereum and Waves , these two Coin is have a good for the future.
Activity: 190
September 25, 2017, 03:35:27 PM
i think just a few coins will have really good future. Bitcoin will be the best and some altcoins which can survive in market + ETH of course will follow it.
The rest of the altcoins could have good future but just within the meaning of very very short time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
September 25, 2017, 03:34:51 PM
What do you think ?

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 03:21:38 PM
Other than bitcoin, I'm optimistic about the future of eth, ltc, vtc, xmr, and neo.
Activity: 1121
September 25, 2017, 03:08:50 PM
I think, Eth,Waves and bitcoin are really better coins than the other coins. But, I want to say, bitcoin is the best one. because now a days it is much interested with the people . bitcoin spreads all over the world. in india it is also called champ coin......
Jump to: