Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 144. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
September 25, 2017, 02:48:58 PM

I am always interested in eth, eth is quite valuable than other coins. I think eth will increase next year. yes i guess next year is a rise in eth.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
September 25, 2017, 02:36:31 PM
there are lots of coin and it hard to say which coin has good future.but some coins has good value and those coins future will good.but bitcoin is always good.now waves price is low but it's future is good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 01:41:02 PM
If to speak about investments for the long term, safer investment - bitcoin. It will only go up, of course with setbacks. But if you want to increase your Deposit in the short term, it is necessary to invest in altcoins. But in this case the risks are significantly increased.The main thing is to analyze #altcoin on the growth potential. Aldon needs to be technologically advanced, the project needs to have professionals in the team. Then the tokens are the future and over time will go up. For example , the project Elastic, ARNA.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 01:14:00 PM
Some coins I'm sure have a very good prospect, that is ETH, Waves, Populous World and Monaco Card, for Monaco card I will invest bigger again because Monaco card team always make innovation.
I hear people say monaco lie about visa verify so after big pump 20 price keep falling down to 8$.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
September 25, 2017, 12:46:24 PM
Besides BTC (which will probably remain as "safest" investment ... it will be hard to dethrone gold), the other 2 that I think have a good future, or at least worth holding for long term are Litecoin and Ripple. With so many ICO's using it for funding, Ether's future is also very strong. These 3 coins have real world use.

As far as the coins that haven't hit the exchange yet (because they just ended their ICO or are in the ICO stages) I will say Dimcoin and Electroneum (recently invested in it).

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
September 25, 2017, 12:27:50 PM
Some coins I'm sure have a very good prospect, that is ETH, Waves, Populous World and Monaco Card, for Monaco card I will invest bigger again because Monaco card team always make innovation.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2017, 10:58:20 AM
According to what i read for the past days i think do far is the ethereum.Waves also has a consideration when it come to good chance in the future but i think ethereum has a lot of it because currently there are a lot of alternate coins out there and ICO that use same platform of these coins but ethereum and waves has a good popularity and populationd of the user

For the most fun coin to be in -considering the amount of price volatility these 6 months, Ethereum might be the coin that has a good future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 04:54:03 AM
I am disappointed with the coins involved in real estate projects, most of my money is spent to engage in their ico but it does not produce anything and the movement is very slow. Currently I am only interested in general security, finance, loan or ticketing concepts such as avt or ppt.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
September 25, 2017, 04:33:34 AM
I think one and only, Monero is of course going to have very good future. It proved itself as very secure anon coin. It is getting used by lot of people. And its very great alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
September 25, 2017, 03:25:48 AM
I think, good future will have coin that connected with real sector or fair cryptofunds: KICK, CTX, TaaS
Activity: 140
The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com
September 25, 2017, 03:13:00 AM
Make sure projects have a strong team with a track record, especially if raising crypto capital on a concept.

Otherwise, look for existing platforms already built, and secured users or close to user adoption traction. Existing revenue, even early stage is a huge plus.

Professional website, thoughtful business plan, realistic ask, and legal token sale regarding securities laws (utility vs security token) based on where they are based and what countries they are selling to - this is the tricky part which a lot of companies don't follow correctly if based in or selling to U.S. residents given SEC's announced regulation of security tokens in July.

We worked to hit on all points with The CHEX Token Sale to power marketplace platforms for the efficient distribution of resources, starting in B2B Cannabis industry:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21120617
Activity: 365
September 24, 2017, 01:01:40 PM
many coin look have promise. please check and research these coin... eth, stratis, stellar, neo.
Activity: 630
September 24, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

according to me, now deeponion is the best coin to buy and hold for long time. it will give you a huge profit which you can not imagine. at present it's price is going some down and best time to buy. it has good future.
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
September 24, 2017, 11:54:46 AM
Besides giants BTC and ETH
I suppose that coins with real product will have good future and this product should be useful for people. I would recommend to pay attention for Crypviser project with app for instant encrypted communication based on blockchain. Nice chance to invest in young "telegram" or "viber".
Activity: 197
September 24, 2017, 10:01:01 AM
ETH for me, because it is a top cryptos behind bitcoin and bcc coin, it is worth on investment and have a future just like bitcoin value before that suddenly pump to the highest rate and it will also happen to eth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 24, 2017, 12:39:51 AM
Of course, I would pick high altcoin and have good trading volume everyday and I think PAY, MCO, ARK are good investments at the moment because the price of these altcoins is very cheap now and will definitely have a higher price.
Activity: 168
September 23, 2017, 03:38:52 PM

as developer works with the manage on possessing strategics authority with the funding and preparedness of resource, the service should be delivered as gaining of popularity by the pubic audience as increase the number of partisan with the business to improves chance as collecting of the higher exchange and works on following as having with supports of initials as the notice with the beginning terms of completeness.

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 11:33:31 AM
BTPL
Activity: 1078
September 23, 2017, 10:53:22 AM
I see Eth, Strat and Waves as altcoins that promise satisfying profits and good future to hold for long time. They i think, is altcoin quite tough and in market also has a volume that still high.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2017, 09:58:33 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
We can't tell exactly what coin that has a good future because it depends on the technology they are using, the devs and its purpose of use. For me I will go for Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, DASH and DOGE. Bitcoin and ETH are already showing it's might but I have a strong feeling that those other coins stated above will rock the market and leave other coins behind in the future though DOGE is undervalued but there is still hope for it unlike shitcoins that suddenly appears but unfortunately disappears in just a glimpse of an eye.
Jump to: