Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 139. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 03:56:27 PM
There are many altcoins going good these days like monero , dash , DeepOnion and many others . But i think DeepOnion is one of the best altcoin for future . As onion is on its rise , almost crosed 4$ mark . And DeepOnion got some features like DeepVault and DeepSend which assures the reasons of the stability of onion . Onion will rise more soon .
Activity: 9
December 17, 2017, 03:29:56 PM
Ethd looks successful I think
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 03:01:01 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

In my opinion, ethereum has a good price situation. According to its past, I think we can say that it have a good potential for the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 02:03:04 PM
For me it is DeepOnion coin this has a big potential. Check it out at Deeponion.org
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 17, 2017, 01:06:21 PM
I think Ethereum and Litecoin are the best altcoin at the moment because recently this altcoin capitalization has been increasing steadily and this will make the altcoin price go up very high in the future. Should keep as much as possible LTC and ETH
Ethereum and litecoin are the best or profitable but it will be never like bitcoin because bitcoin is unique in itself its profit rates its popularity is going up day by day and all this shows that bitcoin will stay at top and people will never risk their money in alts because they will take a lot of time to get established and nobody knows that altcoin will stay in future or not so getting into this debate is useless and just focus on the earnings from bitcoin.
Activity: 187
December 17, 2017, 12:48:24 PM
Take a look at SONM - first blockchain computer testnet 25 Dec.

Also HVN - similar to PPT but more advanced, big business partnership announcement 21 Dec.

SONM was good but they stayed very passive. Take a look at ADA and IOTA for crazy returns. They already made too much profit actually already, but the chance is still there in ADA and IOTA.
Activity: 448
December 17, 2017, 12:46:21 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
I read an article where it is clearly written that there will not be so many other coins in use ... those that without technology will simply disappear ...
Activity: 22
December 17, 2017, 11:04:59 AM
Will Dash reach the top 5?

Dash is a cryptocoin based on Bitcoin-technology that seeks to be the world's most user-friendly cryptocurrency.
Visit https://coinpioneer.net/coin-guide/dash-description for the full coin description.
Activity: 154
December 17, 2017, 09:18:41 AM
I think the good token that you will have in the future is the token called Eth because it is the token that is more used to a person and relaible and steady and is more valuable to the person so there is a possibility that the value will be higher than the other token when it comes to the future
Activity: 644
December 17, 2017, 08:13:08 AM
I would always invest on a coins that have been reliable and steady. Bitcoin and Ethereum would be my bet. Because these two coins have withstand the storm in cryptocurrencies. You need to have those coins in your wallet and start trading. Because you will never go wrong with Bitcoin and Ethereum its a sure profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 17, 2017, 07:50:08 AM
Majority of the users have suggested to have bitcoin as the primary asset to keep hold for long term profiting. Apart from the same, it's been suggested to have the top market altcoins for the trading purpose which gives an earning in a regular manner based in the active participation into buying and selling of assets even when there is minor variation in price.
Activity: 154
December 17, 2017, 07:48:04 AM
I would pick high altcoin and have good trading volume everyday and I think PaY, MCo, aRK are good investments at the moment because the price of these altcoins is very cheap now and will definitely have a higher price.
Activity: 224
crypto revolution
December 17, 2017, 06:50:53 AM
Take a look at SONM - first blockchain computer testnet 25 Dec.

Also HVN - similar to PPT but more advanced, big business partnership announcement 21 Dec.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 17, 2017, 06:49:19 AM
What do you think ?
For me bitcoin is still the best coin in cryptocurrency.
It has a great ICO and platform.
Bitcoin is also the highest price, and most trusted coin by many investors.
But aside from bitcoin, there's also some altcoin that also I think has a great future.
One of them are ethereum, litecoin , bitcoin cash and NEO.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
December 17, 2017, 04:17:46 AM
It is uniquely Wings and Dekred, this is not yet fully evaluated crypto-currency altoquines, which will soar in 2018
Activity: 588
December 17, 2017, 03:55:36 AM
this is very hard question because at this time many coins performe very well.but some coins are always favourite for investors.. i think Ethereum Classic (ETC) is best coin.Ethereum Classic belong to Ethereum platform.The Ethereum platform has been forked into two versions like Ethereum Classic and Ethereum. so ETC is very powerful coin.i am sure ETC hit $80 in near future Smiley
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
December 17, 2017, 03:14:16 AM
For me Postoken, because they have a lending platform but not yet active and there will be an internal exchange soon. This token is so cheap right now. It is possible to pump up to 100$ soon, Like what happened to BCC from 1$ - 3$ and now kicking. Smiley
copper member
POINTPAY
December 17, 2017, 03:00:43 AM
I always think there is only one coin which is good for future and that is bitcoin because it is tried and tested.
Activity: 70
December 17, 2017, 12:56:18 AM
I think QASH is a good long term bet. It excellent backing and is cheap right now.
Yes, I have a similar view. I think QASH has a great potential. Besides, I also feel that QTUM, ADA, two projects have the same potential.
Activity: 73
December 17, 2017, 12:15:25 AM
This may seem unlikely for others, but I think Burst Coin has a potentially bright future.
Jump to: