Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 140. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 12:13:23 AM
I think Ethereum and Litecoin are the best altcoin at the moment because recently this altcoin capitalization has been increasing steadily and this will make the altcoin price go up very high in the future. Should keep as much as possible LTC and ETH
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 11:51:06 PM
Actually, I prefer  Ethereum will be a good future and Ethereum is one of the good altcoins in cryptocurrency if you invest long time. but  Bitcoin is the best for investment. we compare that Altcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin price high day by day. you can invest in bitcoin.

Activity: 448
December 08, 2017, 12:51:19 PM
I think the best altcoin to invest is ethereum. Because it have a good technology and good price characteristic.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 12:38:18 PM
I think QASH is a good long term bet. It excellent backing and is cheap right now.
Activity: 336
Personal Account
December 08, 2017, 12:13:52 PM
if you invest long time .so i suggest you waves,inxt,PayPie,viu,there future very good.and in future there coin price very in market.so now any people invest .i hope must be earn good profit .
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 06:49:11 AM
I think that ethereum has a good future in cryptocurrency.Ethereum begins to introduce itself and its value.For now it is more stable altcoin than any others,secondary to bitcoins of course.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 30, 2017, 05:27:35 AM
Bitcoin has a great future ofcourse because bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin's potential is very high in fact the rapid grow of its price is very consistent.

I think Ethereum and Litecoin will have a good future. Bitcoin is the best, we all know it, but we should also know that the development of Bitcoin prices is already very high and may look too high right now. If we compare it with Altcoin or other cryptocurrencies, we may still have a chance to gain multiplicity in the next few years. If we compare the profit we will get from Altcoin, we can get a lot and not lose with Bitcoin. Maybe even the profit we get from Altcoin can surpass the profit we get from Bitcoin. We can only hope and do research. We must have a backup plan so we will not be disappointed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
November 30, 2017, 04:58:07 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
Well before I only trust bitcoin and ethereum. But after the research I've done. I found out that bitcoin cash, LTE and NEO are also trusted coin. And has a potential to have a good future. Although their price now are not yet competetive in market, still they have a chance to boom. There will be  company who will support them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
Bitcoin, I'm sure. And Deep Onion and Bitcomo have a good potential.
Activity: 294
November 30, 2017, 04:34:27 AM
Waves,inxt,mgo, future very bright.but I think I buy some Altcoin for trading.and hold some coin for future.
For the a coin that i think will have a good future is bitcoin and also an altcoin which is ethereum because they are both showing great growth this days.
Yes bitcoin really have a good future and ethereum for altcoin cause as of now that was i already seen for that really have a great future and for what was their characteristic and also the performance of this coin are really good so i think that they will be a future coin
November 30, 2017, 03:59:13 AM
Ofcourse i would say it is Deep Onion, i know it is anonymous crypto currency coin as of today, but saying that it has a strong and supportive community thats why i bet this coin had a good future on it.
Hodl Deep Coins guys. Who knows what will happen next. Just saying it has potential and steadily increasing its value,
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
November 30, 2017, 02:43:13 AM
I think that ethereum has a good future in cryptocurrency.Ethereum begins to introduce itself and its value.For now it is more stable altcoin than any others,secondary to bitcoins of course.
Activity: 15
Merit: 30
November 30, 2017, 02:39:00 AM
Waves,inxt,mgo, future very bright.but I think I buy some Altcoin for trading.and hold some coin for future.
Yes waves have bright future and also ETH, IOTA and NEO coins also have good future. now its a good time to invest.
Activity: 84
November 30, 2017, 02:36:34 AM
Many economists prophesy a good future for Bitcoin but almost nobody says about ICO. It is very difficult to predict. There are many different startups in ICO each of which can be successful. I believe that the ETH has all chances for success. However, I don't claim that other ICOs can also have a future.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
November 30, 2017, 02:32:09 AM
this may depend on the communtity or the dev team that holds the certain is for example bitcoin they do there work and also it became so popular and as of now the price of the bitcoin is skyrocketing and i think this coin is the best example for the other coins
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 30, 2017, 02:29:01 AM
Now I think 3 coins have the most potential.
GUP a great project. A good big team. But without any marketing
Stratis large number of events only until the end of the year.
NEBLIO one of my favorites in the portfolio. Great technology which is not inferior to STRATIS, Waves, Lisk or the other. And by that token less than 20 million makes it even more delicious
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
November 30, 2017, 02:07:54 AM
For the a coin that i think will have a good future is bitcoin and also an altcoin which is ethereum because they are both showing great growth this days.
November 30, 2017, 01:17:06 AM
Activity: 110
November 28, 2017, 03:25:50 AM
Bitcoin has a great future ofcourse because bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin's potential is very high in fact the rapid grow of its price is very consistent.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 02:53:01 AM
WAVES I THING
Jump to: