Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 150. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 09, 2017, 09:56:21 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
There is no doubt to say Bitcoin has a bright future ahead. But besides bitcoin there are some coins which are most important and valuable coin. You can listed ethereum, litecoin, waves, dash, ripple are such kind of coins and they are stable but not their price.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 09:49:08 AM
We can't have a discussion about crypto's future without mentioning the one and only BTC. I believe BTC will always be pioneer so it definetly has a good future. If i had to mention some altcoin names i'd go with waves and ark coins. They both will help their holders to get some money.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 09:42:02 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
Ark, waves, mothership, civic
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
https://rangersprotocol.com/
September 09, 2017, 09:23:23 AM
Strat is the future. Active dev, more update will come this year. so I think Strat will reach ETH price soon
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 08:50:24 AM
in my opinion first 5 are

OMG
ETH
NEO
WAVES
QTUM
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 08:40:34 AM
I think every coin has its own potential. There are people who love to have BTC and BTC alone however this doesn't mean other coins are not worthy. Most important thing apart from the technical aspect of the coin is -

1) It should have an active and honest dev/admin team.
2) A Strong community who supports the coin.
3) Value the coin brings to the table, not just monetary wise.
4) Things the coin focus on improving, be it an existing bottleneck or a new thought.

These are just few core things which I would look into before making my choice.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 09, 2017, 07:57:33 AM
Coin has a good future is Eth, Waves,  Stratis. Eth and Waves because many project use ETH and waves ad
S their platform. And for stratis because the develop always give a new news and i see that they development their project.
Activity: 243
September 09, 2017, 07:28:47 AM
I believe that waves, ripple and eth have a good future. It would be a good idea to hold these coins for a while. I am expecting a nice profit from these ones especially from ripples. 
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
September 09, 2017, 07:14:42 AM
I think ETH has a very good future after BTC
Activity: 208
September 09, 2017, 05:44:34 AM
Coin that i really look are Bitcoin and LiteCoin,
many people say that LiteCoin are very slow and there not much breaking news about it. but they forget this LiteCoin are one of the most stabil coin.
as you can see with the lack of braking news its still slow and stady going up.

so i think LiteCoin have good future
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 09, 2017, 05:34:25 AM
Firstly i preper Ethereum because ETH is already most popular coin everybody knows and this coin future is so much strong.Secondly NEO is good coin for future i think.
Activity: 392
September 09, 2017, 05:33:53 AM
aventus is good Coin, currently they are having there ico crowdsales.
It always good to get a good coin at it ICO state.
   i believe it would success. and it would last as long as the project well managed. so it's would be a good choices. anyway good luck
Activity: 182
September 09, 2017, 05:28:10 AM
I believe OMG and TenX have a great potential to increase in a price. They are great projects with an impressive team and development, but like many of you said, BTC is the #1.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
September 09, 2017, 05:03:02 AM
I still go for the top 5 there's no guaranty in ico and new coin, while the top coin in the market continue to increase the support of the crypto investors and miners Bitcoin is still the coin to go in this time of confusion.
Activity: 434
September 09, 2017, 04:46:27 AM
I think eth is still a coin that has a very good future. because eth is tetpat below bitcoin. besides eth there may be coins that will have a good future including monero, litecoin, monaco and many more.
will be very much a good coin in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
September 09, 2017, 04:42:00 AM
What do you think ?

Undecided Undecided I'm strongly choice BTC..! but the price of BTC is so high... but if you means is altcoin... may be Zcash, LTC, GNT, ETC, ETH and REP.. this coin have a good future.. 
Every coin has their own potential to be the number one on the marketcap list, you just have to hold them longer and wait for the right price to hit before you sell them. A long-term investment is a good choice for a hodler to do because they will get a good profit from it in the long run. Bitcoin will be my first choice of the coin and other alts is LTC, ETH and BCH.
that's very true .Bitcoin will always remain number one..It's just like a runway at for other altcoins to use when they want to fly.Afterall most people trade altcoins and transfer funds back to the mothercoin (BTC)
generally i guess Ethereum,litecoin,waves and ripples have future.its all about being patient and holding.
some of us made decent profits in holding waves till now  Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 04:15:06 AM
As far as smaller alt coins really like Sia.  Like the project and the team cares more about the project than the huge pumps of other alt coins.

I agree! Sia holds much potential
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 04:06:12 AM
It is NEO, DASH, IOTA and ETH in my list
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 03:50:48 AM
OMG is by far the best coin around. The team does everything right from the marketing to PR to getting involved with the right people. Vitalik is active on OMG. I think this coin will be going much higher. It has held very strong during this bloodbath. Nobody seems to want to sell it. It is forming a bull flag as of now. Keep an eye on it to see which way itll break.
Activity: 397
September 09, 2017, 03:04:25 AM
of course bitcoin is still my choice as well as some other altcoins like Zen, Eth, Waves, as well as Ltc old coins are still dominant as altcoins that have good potential for the future.
Jump to: