Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 152. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'm ETH holder and I like the ICN project and Grid+ (Will be come soon)  Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
eth,neo,omg
their are have great future and potential,always work out with their project
Activity: 35
I think ETH and BCC are really good crypto that I want to invest
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
BITCOIN!!!

There is no other coin with a brighter future than Bitcoin. Period. It has hands down the best future and everyone should buy it instead of the random altcoins which are destined to fail. Tongue
I'm with you, Bitcoin is number one and best of the best! It enlighten my life and way to have a better future. You can take altcoins but you should convert it for the safety of your money. Two hands up for the BITCOIN and one thumb up for the Ethereum. I'll suggest to invest your money in Bitcoin because it has the potential to thrive your money.
Activity: 124
It's not released yet, but starbase looked very promising to me. I tried to join its ICO today, but it was over when I attempted to send ETH to the contract address.

Adex Project is also interesting in advertisement area.

Waves and openanx are decentralized exchange platforms which are also promising. Expect a pump from these two.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I think Monero (XMR) has great potential.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I am feeling in love with the charts of Gas, i really think that it has a good potential, its a little bit expensive ($24 last time i checked)
But it made 12% in one 24 hors a few days ago. but it dumped again, i am thinking about buying a few in the next hours when i see a more affordable price.
Lisk is also doing a good job right now.
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
IMO, Bitcoin is the gold standard, it will be the top for a while. Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero appear to have good futures too.
Talking about gold standard, Xaurum is my preferred choice.
Activity: 21
i have an eye on ZRX, decentralized exchanges are great ideas
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
There are some new coins emerging everyday but I would choose those which have real world applications or the ones which community backed up. Recently bought some zencash and increased my bag with bitquence, both of them are going to be successful.
Activity: 114
IMO, Bitcoin is the gold standard, it will be the top for a while. Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero appear to have good futures too.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

Why not just stick to the ones with the reputable coins already like the coins on the top 20 of the coinmarketcap. They aren't cheap but you can be sure the price will eventually go up in the next months. My money is put on NEO for I only not get the NEO but also GAS.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?

Undecided Undecided I'm strongly choice BTC..! but the price of BTC is so high... but if you means is altcoin... may be Zcash, LTC, GNT, ETC, ETH and REP.. this coin have a good future.. 
Every coin has their own potential to be the number one on the marketcap list, you just have to hold them longer and wait for the right price to hit before you sell them. A long-term investment is a good choice for a hodler to do because they will get a good profit from it in the long run. Bitcoin will be my first choice of the coin and other alts is LTC, ETH and BCH.
Activity: 40
What do you think ?

Undecided Undecided I'm strongly choice BTC..! but the price of BTC is so high... but if you means is altcoin... may be Zcash, LTC, GNT, ETC, ETH and REP.. this coin have a good future.. 

One of the my favorite altcoin is Zcash.
Activity: 49
What do you think ?

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
What do you think ?

Only coins that bring something new on a crypto table.

Also please dont mix asset tokens with coins. They are totally different. Those tokens depends of their project, that is many times quite far from crypto, but uses blockchain as part of their database.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
The first coin that come to my mind is Bitcoin will have a good future.

For alt coin, I will think that ETH and LTC should have good future.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Bitcoin is pretty much part of the future we can't write it off and Ethereum will hang in there as blockchain based smart contracts become popular

When deciding in which coin to invest you can either blindly follow suggestions by others or make your own informed descision based on some criteria:

• What problem does the project attempt to solve?
  • Is it a solution looking for a problem?
  • Is there active development behind the project? (check Github activity)
  • Has the team produced anything but a whitepaper?
  • Are there established competitors which are much further into delivering a working product?
  • Cross reference developers against previous scam projects
  • Current market capitalization of the coin
Nice if these questions have positive answers the project should be worth investing in and this is almost the same evaluation criteria  exchangers like Binance use see here https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000822512-Listing-a-Coin-on-Binance-com
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
What do you think ?
We doubt that "coin" term.
Our project will have some great future.
Because we are adults. THere will be always a high demand for adult things.
 Grin
SO probably Raiza token will be one among them
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
When deciding in which coin to invest you can either blindly follow suggestions by others or make your own informed descision based on some criteria:

• What problem does the project attempt to solve?
  • Is it a solution looking for a problem?
  • Is there active development behind the project? (check Github activity)
  • Has the team produced anything but a whitepaper?
  • Are there established competitors which are much further into delivering a working product?
  • Cross reference developers against previous scam projects
  • Current market capitalization of the coin
Woaw that's a very usefull information even i don't know much about this but yeah actually this is a common information
But i really don't know thank you

I agree with all the points, even in the order you have put them but I think you have forgotten a social component, BELIEF.
If a certain community believes in a coin, they will use it and so it will have a ever growing value.
Jump to: