Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 151. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 02:44:52 AM
Without any doubts, bitcoin, then litecoin, dash, waves. There are, in fact, a big variety of perspective coins now.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 09, 2017, 01:16:39 AM
ETH - Strat  both of them have future than many coin. Even I hold ETH but I still think people should invest to Strat now
strat neo and waves would be a good addition mate, as we knew future development and goal of those project is a same form with eth, I guess
we will see more adoptions coming next year and those who loves to invest for long term will be happy after, good luck  to you.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 12:29:53 AM
ETH - Strat  both of them have future than many coin. Even I hold ETH but I still think people should invest to Strat now
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 12:19:59 AM
BITCOIN!!!

There is no other coin with a brighter future than Bitcoin. Period. It has hands down the best future and everyone should buy it instead of the random altcoins which are destined to fail. Tongue

I totally agree with this one. Because bitcoin whatever happens. Bitcoin is the foundation of all the coins you are seeing right now.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 12:16:41 AM
I'm surprised there haven't been more suggestions for litecoin. To me, it seems like the #1 most likely to follow in bitcoins footsteps.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
September 09, 2017, 12:06:34 AM
coins/tokens here that has a good future on it is Etherium, Waves and also Bitcoin cash. Eth and waves has alot of good projets on it it has alot of potencial compared to other coins.

yes some ICO projects use their platform so this certainly adds to the popularity of the development of Ethereum and Waves, but for BCC it seems I'm not sure will be a companion BTC
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
BIB Exchange
September 08, 2017, 09:53:29 PM
Waves, compare to ETH, it has a cheap price.
I heard waves smart contract is under developing , waves has the potential to compete with ETH.So my answer to your question is waves.
Hear many people talk about waves and think it will go to moon on december
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
coins/tokens here that has a good future on it is Etherium, Waves and also Bitcoin cash. Eth and waves has alot of good projets on it it has alot of potencial compared to other coins.

I'm not sure about bitcoin cash as i'm also not really confident in it yet but yeah, since it came from the mother of crypto, btc might carry bch far to the future as well. Etherium is a given. It will follow bitcoin's footsteps.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Waves, compare to ETH, it has a cheap price.
I heard waves smart contract is under developing , waves has the potential to compete with ETH.So my answer to your question is waves.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i don't know which would . but if bitcoin (or its fork) dies completly , all crypto would die
Activity: 966
BITCOIN!!!

There is no other coin with a brighter future than Bitcoin. Period. It has hands down the best future and everyone should buy it instead of the random altcoins which are destined to fail. Tongue

Yes, I also think so. But I think Ripple and Monero now have a very rapid development. And I think they also have the opportunity to become one of those candidates who "might" be able to compete with bitcoin like ethereum. Although ethereum is not even close to bitcoin, I think ethereum is still a coin that has a good future.
Activity: 952
When deciding in which coin to invest you can either blindly follow suggestions by others or make your own informed descision based on some criteria:

• What problem does the project attempt to solve?
  • Is it a solution looking for a problem?
  • Is there active development behind the project? (check Github activity)
  • Has the team produced anything but a whitepaper?
  • Are there established competitors which are much further into delivering a working product?
  • Cross reference developers against previous scam projects
  • Current market capitalization of the coin
Thats really a collection of useful points which has to be noted before investing in any coin.
My first choice would be BTC as it has good reputation for over eight years and it could give huge returns.
My second choice would be ethereum which is now performing well.
Thirdly,i would like to buy Decred as i hope its the most under valued coin.
Yet,new promising coins have started coming now and altcoin market would be great in the near future.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Definetly NEO Smiley

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

In my opinion, if the altcoin based Prof of stake coin prices will be stable and maybe continue to increase every year,  many investors who become supported masternode

And some coins that I like like, Dash, Zcash, Pivx, Monero, Etherium
your opinion would be nice mate taking advantage with stake coins its just like saving your money in a different ways and if getting lucky you will
be able to get a huge profits when the value went to the moon while you are saving it inside your wallet.

consider vivo coin masternode, maybe by investing and running the masternode will be very profitable. and the coin caught my attention. Must have 1000 vivo coins to be masternode. And its pools can already be mine.
Activity: 644

In my opinion, if the altcoin based Prof of stake coin prices will be stable and maybe continue to increase every year,  many investors who become supported masternode

your opinion would be nice mate taking advantage with stake coins its just like saving your money in a different ways and if getting lucky you will
be able to get a huge profits when the value went to the moon while you are saving it inside your wallet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Currently there may be many coins that will profit and have good development.
Here are some good coins for me:
1. Centra
2. XUC
3. Monero
4. Litecoin
5. Ripple
Activity: 590
Many good coin in the market or not yet entered the market. For example the ETH that you can keep as a long-term investment.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
I think that Neo, Stratis, Trst, Bowhead, IXT will be great potential coins in the future or products from that project must be large scale, have a long-term development strategy.
Jump to: