Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether? - page 13. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
In the long term, ether can make a big profit, simply due to its lower price and capitalization, it will be easier for him to grow by a larger percentage.
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
I would choose both. Both Bitcoin AND Ethereum. Top-2 coins, top technologies, top development teams supporting it and hype score also should be taken into account
Activity: 112
For longer period of time and you plan to hold then accumulate BTC on your wallet, but if you wish to purchase some token on ICO while waiting for it price to boom to the moon, then I suggest ETH. But if you really are confuse on what to buy between them them make it half-half then.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Both BTC and ETH are good project and worth investing in. I suggest you to spilt your investment among the two coins. In this case, you diversify investment risks too.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
When you are pertaining on a short period of time possible 2x investment then ETH will give you that opportunity yet Bitcoin cant already give that kind of profits considering into its current price.Investing in bitcoin isnt bad either yet we do know its potential but come to think that ETH do really have that potential too. Short term profits might be achieved but if you dont like the waiting game then you can trade actively.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
for myself I prefer Ethereum to be able to hold Ethereum for another year because of the possibility that the price of Ethereum will rise again next year although Ethereum is now dropping drastically.
Activity: 602
I do not think that I should ask such things because I'm a full-time fan of bitcoin, I like bitcoin and what he can do with our world, you understand that only thanks to bitcoin we have a crypto-currency world today and we can talk about you it, as the present.
Activity: 128
I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
I would prefer the ETH. I think its price will be soon the moon in future and it will give you a huge profit in future.IF you have a doubt so then I suggest you have to invest in these coins NEO, BTC & LITECOIN
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
if I were you I would divide my capital, I would allocate how much capital to buy bitcoin and how much capital to buy ethereum, because I saw when bitcoin price moves up, the price of ethereum will also tend to up, even though with different percentages of price increases.
but the decision is in your hands, you want to divide your investment capital or you want to choose one of them. Cheesy
Activity: 182
maybe if my opinion, i would choose to invest in ethereum because i think ethereum will give more profit as possible. but if you feel confused it may be better to divide two, 50% for ether and 50% for bitcoin.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Bitcoin looks good than ether right now consider about bitcoin is a little bit slow compared to ethereum chart. But remember it's the mother of cryptocurrency and anytime it can go to the moon. It may better for you to divide your amount into ether and bitcoin. And you can take all of the advantages from both of major coins. I could say that's the only best choice right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
In the long term, both are the right choice but perhaps the BTC attracts more attention than the ETH. Whether you invest in ETH or BTC, I think the results will be the same. If I were a friend, I would decide to invest in ETH
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Now I would choose an ethereum because the market is now good and better to invest in Ethereum than Bitcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 513

You do not confuse yourself mate. I see the people invested on various cryptos from your country. If you go to local section you may get the assistance from the Filipinos itself.
Personally I suggest you to invest on NEO, NEM, EOS and IOTA. I believe these coins have the big potential in the market mate.
If you invest on bitcoin also you will be able to get the profit on it accordingly.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I like bitcoin better, but also trade ether. If bitcoin goes down hard ether usually follows him.
Because everybody starts selling everything. Bitcoin still dictates trends.
So better choose both,thats what i did when i was starting i dont wanna choose instead I bought them both and luckily after just a six months i already gain more than 100% profit .but now in this dip im affected because i hold still annever withdraw even a half so im waiting for another growth
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
BTC or ETH Huh

Hmm.. i think BTC is better.
But ETH is great coin too.
Why not both  Grin
Is coin sames better and we know that coin is best coin in crypto.
And we know to BTC is icon and so hard to overtake it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is the best platform But I would like to suggest the Both the coin because these two coins are trusted platform so I allocate 50/50 percent in these two Coins. It is more secure platform in long term investment at the same time little risk in short term investment. Totally best profitable platform in Crypto market.
Activity: 360
My opinion you invest both Bitcoin and Erhereum , right now maybe the price little bit low but if you wait until July or August , maximum end of this year the price will sky rocket .
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
personally i would invest in ETH, his growing potential is better than BTC, ot i  woudl go for BCH which has great futur to my opinion

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
If you want luck in the future, then buy and hold both. I think bitcoin and ethereum have a lower risk than you should invest in other alt.
Pages:
Jump to: