Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether? - page 14. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
All depends on your choice and your own capital, if you have a lot of money and can afford to buy BTC is not wrong you buy because BTC has its own market and can be a long-term investment and the price tends to be exchanged, but if you only able to buy some ETH is good for investment because ETH has a good interest in the market, let alone ETH currently has the potential to go to the moon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
Ether still a good option . And also consider EOS and NEO . because these three are blockchain solutiomn . NEO is attracting more projects even NEx decentrelised exchange going to launch . EOS mainnet going to launch some where between June . Ethereum still 90% of token in coinmarketcap ethereum based erc20 token . these platforms having real usecase.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I like bitcoin better, but also trade ether. If bitcoin goes down hard ether usually follows him.
Because everybody starts selling everything. Bitcoin still dictates trends.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
I prefer both, Bitcoin and Ethereum is good for long term investment. If you are confused you can divide it into two parts, Bitcoin 50% and Ethereum 50%. and I think that is the best choice.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
I chose ether over bitcoin, cause every ICO created these day accept it as payment method and that token is created in ethereum smart contract. Beside that bitcoin price movement is kinda hard to tell, everytime i buy it goes down lol.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
Pages:
Jump to: