Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether? - page 12. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I prefer Eth purely because it gives you greater ability to diversify if you want to invest in alts without taking the costs in exchanging BTC to Eth to Alt. Lots of transactions like that over time can quickly add up.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
They are both good on both ways. Bitcoin right now is much cheaper and oversold already while Ethereum could jump very high coz they will switch to casper protocol or Proof os stake Algorithm. I think bitcoin is a good buy at this moment.
Ethereum will give a very good chance but it will not so high as you said. I expected the doubled on its price after POS protocol.  But remember the cheap coin like remme can give you more than it. The marketcap is only not more than 10 millions. There is a lot of room to growth even to reach more than 10x just in short time. And i still prefer to invest in the cheap coin like remme.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
Invest in both. But Ether has more room for growth since the price is considerably low at this point. So I would suggest to invest a bigger portion of your fund in Ether because it is more likely for it to double in value in a shorter period. As for Bitcoin, well, you kinda have the right expectation of it surging towards the holidays. But we really have no assurance of another 2017 coming anytime. As to how much to invest in each of them, that's your call.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
They are both good on both ways. Bitcoin right now is much cheaper and oversold already while Ethereum could jump very high coz they will switch to casper protocol or Proof os stake Algorithm. I think bitcoin is a good buy at this moment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
If I have enough capital for investment I would choose to invest in bitcoin and ether (70% bitcoin, 30% ether). This two giant coin will definitely increase on this coming September to December. Both coins are good and potentially have a chance to get higher than before.

Of course I prefer to fully invest in bitcoin and with this coin having a great value and you can gain more profit on this coin. Etherium have a great value though bitcoin is greater among all. I would prefer with this because it is proven that most of the people here received the benefits coming from the bitcoin. Being highly volatile of the price of the bitcoin is only his characteristics and it is normal that the price will goes low and up. Be patience if you invest in this coin foryour better future.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
I believe that Ethereum is more promising. and in the future, he may be able to become a leader instead of bitcoin.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
If I have enough capital for investment I would choose to invest in bitcoin and ether (70% bitcoin, 30% ether). This two giant coin will definitely increase on this coming September to December. Both coins are good and potentially have a chance to get higher than before.
Activity: 87
As for me , I'd prefer ethereum and that's because of its use case
Activity: 378
Bitcoin and ethereum are popular coins among other coins, the brothers can not be separated. Many predict bitcoin will peak later in the year as well as ethereum. My advice is to invest in ethereum alone because the price of one ethereum coin is cheaper than bitcoin and profit can be doubled.
Activity: 153
I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
It is confusing because both have the potential to bring profit. If I had to choose one of the two, I would prefer ethereum because the price is more stable and many use their smart contracts, so the price is likely to be higher in the future.
copper member
Activity: 462
I like bitcoin better, but also trade ether. If bitcoin goes down hard ether usually follows him.
Because everybody starts selling everything. Bitcoin still dictates trends.
So better choose both,thats what i did when i was starting i dont wanna choose instead I bought them both and luckily after just a six months i already gain more than 100% profit .but now in this dip im affected because i hold still annever withdraw even a half so im waiting for another growth
I prefer to invest in Bitcoin than Ethereum. because for Bitcoin when investing in the long term is very potential to continue to experience the ever-increasing development. and the benefits provided Bitcoin is also quite high, so it will be very profitable in the future. and for Ethereum to be a short-term gain.
in my opinion you can invest some of your money into ethereum and bitcoin,
ethereum and bitcoin are no doubt for invest.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I like bitcoin better, but also trade ether. If bitcoin goes down hard ether usually follows him.
Because everybody starts selling everything. Bitcoin still dictates trends.
So better choose both,thats what i did when i was starting i dont wanna choose instead I bought them both and luckily after just a six months i already gain more than 100% profit .but now in this dip im affected because i hold still annever withdraw even a half so im waiting for another growth
I prefer to invest in Bitcoin than Ethereum. because for Bitcoin when investing in the long term is very potential to continue to experience the ever-increasing development. and the benefits provided Bitcoin is also quite high, so it will be very profitable in the future. and for Ethereum to be a short-term gain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
At this time Bitcoin still controls the overall direction of the market because it is still the original and also the highest value coin and also becasue it has over 40% share of the total market cap. Ethereum has more utility but still often follows Bitcoin in price movements, but sometimes it is moving independently and by a larger amount. Why not consider to invest in both coins and split the risk / success?
Activity: 196
If you are going to enter the crypto investment world, you start by buying Bitcoin or Ethereum. All other crypto money is based on Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you are going to make a preference between the two, buy it with whatever you want to buy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
They were both profitable,since etherium has lower value compared to bitcoin,it is more accessible to invest in etherium than bitcoin because this is commonly used rigjt now.If you have large capital you can invest both etherium and bitcoin and hold it for longer tome because we can have larger profit, the longer time it goes,the big possibilities that we can have huge profit in it.
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
Even though i like both of them, actually Bitcoin more than Ethereum. But in therms of investing i'd rather choose eth over btc
Activity: 113
I think both are very good. Bitcoin has more long-term value, and Ethereum’s upward momentum is very good. Both cast and spread the risk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4

I think those are the best 2 available coins you can invest in
You just need to balance the percentages and make the investment in the right proportion
But if you want quick quick profits
You could check in on etherum on a daily basis
And make more profits
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap

I would prefer both since both are profitable in time. Knowing bitcoin as the father of all coins provides me an assurance of better holding for the future. Bitcoin has proven us a lot and is still impressing as continually. However, ether is also profitable and it is also shining beyond all altcoins which really assures us to hold more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange

I think the most suitable coin for investment is bitcoin and bitcoin is also very suitable for long-term investment not only that the total supply of bitcoin is also very limited so I think it is better to buy and invest in bitcoin only.

Pages:
Jump to: