Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 10. (Read 6177 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
If you really want to invest and if you have some extra bucks that you won't be needing for a couple of years, I would suggest you buy Bitcoin.
[I would also advise to buy Bitcoin.]
Activity: 62
Alcoin drops sharply because the trading floors are constantly hacked. This is also a good time to buy a penny in the top 50 cmc
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
BTC was grandaddy blockchain - everyone tried to copy. but BTC is the grandaddy.

IOTA is the grandaddy of teh internet of thing - other small coins trying to copy. BUt IOTA is the grandaddy.

so looking 5 years out, IOTA could make you a millionaire if you invest heavily today.

as a blockchain expert, we are already working on projects to build self contained smart cities, all heavily reliant on IOTA.

good luck.
Activity: 18
Essentia just recently finished their ico and would be a good buy as it fallen below its ico. Upon listing to next exchange, should receive quite a bit of boost.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
The price of BCH is quite low, you go to CMC to monitor the price and the rate of increase and decrease of each penny step by step, you will realize the potential of the Board and invest in them now.
Activity: 350
I don't know which crypto is the best for you to buy.
But looking at the market situation, we're on the dip now. You start buying bitcoin or some good altcoins to prepare for the bull run in Q4.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think all the crypto currencies have different prices and different profits, so you should be able to observe from the market, which coins have a good price movement and will profitable
Activity: 588
Of course, bitcoin still remains the market leader in terms of cost per one token, as this is the most famous crypto currency - hence, the most commonly used one. However, I predict that the etherium will have the best long-term potential in comparison with all other crypto-currencies due to its flexibility and "smart contracts"
I think that the etherium investment will be today only from the point of view of profitability, but in terms of a secure violation of your funds. Moreover, most professionals predict very good and potential growth for this coin.
Activity: 168
Of course, bitcoin still remains the market leader in terms of cost per one token, as this is the most famous crypto currency - hence, the most commonly used one. However, I predict that the etherium will have the best long-term potential in comparison with all other crypto-currencies due to its flexibility and "smart contracts"
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
I think that today there are a lot of interesting coins that you can buy. It seems to me that you can pay attention to ADA, EOS, ETH. These are very interesting and promising coins.
Activity: 26
I usually buy Ethereum (ETH) for its relatively low price and low risk; just today I purchased some and am planning to sell it on HBUS. I would recommend both, HBUS for its secure, accessible, and overall robust platform. https://www.hbus.com/
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
All the coins I think can be bought because of current market conditions. And many investors who utilize it to invest. And I have a purpose for buying the BTC and ETH, with both of these coins is very nice if a long-term investment.
Activity: 61
Merit: 9
ETH and BTC is the best choice for investment and earning good returns in return for a short time. But if someone is only able to pay a limited amount of money, there are so many jealous altcoins with great potential to invest their money there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think it is a very good time for you to buy bitcoin or ethereum because their price are low now and if you hold them for long term, they will yield reasonable profit because they have the potential to rise higher than other coin in crypto as they are the most potential and best crypto.
Activity: 223
Merit: 105
Utrum OOT
I started another thread on this, but OOT (Utrum) is going for half it's ICO price. It just ended it's ICO and already listed on an exchange and the bounty hunters are dumping their free coins. I believe this is temporary and won't last long.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41668425
Activity: 365
In my own opinion, I think the best coin to buy today or during this period of dip is bitcoin because it is the most popular and the most potential coin in crypto.You can also buy ethereum because it also have very good features and it is also a potential coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
I think for now you can buy ethereum. because now the potential of ethereum is quite large. divides into many portfolios. like neo. cardane and ripple
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
A brief announcement: The $safex blockchain is now in live testing. Source code is now published on github, and the team is geared up for mining the testnet; are you ready? https://t.co/onzhOfEMBR
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think that TEZOS should be followed despite the new entry and long waiting period.
Activity: 51
bitcoin is highly valueable now

so let us work together to get high bitcoin values
Pages:
Jump to: