Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 9. (Read 6177 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
What you have already seen is that blockchain distributed ledger is an in-erasable record of bitcoin transactions. The network of computers around the world running bitcoin software will take care of the performance and maintenance of the blockchain network. About six times per hour, a new group of accepted transactions (a block) is created, added to the blockchain and quickly published to all nodes. This allows bitcoin software to determine when a particular bitcoin amount has been spent.
It is this feature of Blockchain technology that has grown in its popularity amongst large banks, developers and entrepreneurs. Many startups are building their businesses around blockchain technology. Let’s look at the real-world applications of the TIM blockchain -those supported by large and active developer communities.

TIM blockchain
TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Enterprise blockchain: TIM can scale from 100 TPS to 100 Million TPS by dynamically sharding in smaller shards and maintaining a global consensus of every transaction through two layers of graph and blockchain. Thus, TIM provides an unprecedented level of performance and cross commerce opportunity for hosting transaction-based businesses, i.e. finance, banking, logistics, ecommerce, etc. The crossindustry commerce is highly frictional due to huge amount of integration required. For example, to create a partnership between logistics and healthcare business, one needs to integrate two different types of ERP systems, CRM, and EDI (electronic data exchanges). Even the same industry verticals can benefit from TIM blockchain. Like consumer banking and fx-trading businesses can become seamless using secure, encrypted and anonymous features to quickly move their inventories with least amount of integration. Below image shows one of the TIM venture in banking space.
TIM is also developing free Taxi service on fee free subchain. The taxi service will run on the smart contract. This will cut down / disrupt aggregator services like Uber and Ola in the developing nations charging very high commissions up to 30 % from taxi drivers.

Government Blockchain: Seamless Global Currencies - TIM blockchain is going to host electronic currencies for governments and regional unions. The possibilities are endless for faster trade and commerce, banking transparency as well as frictionless settlements. $TIM is the internal money of TIM blockchain to manage the trust and consensus of the humongous TIM network. The currencies of the governments and their supplies can be controlled by the central banking regulators based on their own bespoke demands. This provides unprecedentedlevel of access to various kinds of economic opportunities and control over the bad actors. High performance network of TIM blockchain ensures that all the currency businesses for all the nations can be hosted on a single network and also without any direct mining fees. The currencies are hosted in a hybrid of main-net and subchains so that only they have minimal presence on main network for optimal control and lowest mining fees. All the major businesses are handled in fee free subchains of TIM.
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
When it comes to long term investment, bitcoin and ethereum are still the best but there are also other coins like neo, ripple and bitcoin cash that give you good profits if you hold them. Among the coins i mentioned, bitcoin is still  the most profitable cryptocurrency because it is already proven in the past. Bitcoin may undergo another correction in the coming weeks before going up again.
Activity: 116
To date, investing in the crypto currency is a risky business, despite the assurances of a huge number of experts, the situation is becoming more complicated, it is at the mercy of large players in the currency market. Today I would not take any chances. It is best to recommend investing in ICO, when you invest in such projects, you know that you will receive a product whose success will ensure a stable profit. It remains only to find such a project. From myself I can recommend Kelvin Blockchain.
Activity: 91
I think the ripple is better to the by now.Now the price of ripple is declining.So now it's good to buy and hold.Ripple uses blockchain technology to make international payments securer and faster.i think the price of ripple this year will reach $5.
Activity: 168
I think the best crypto currency ethereum to buy today.Toward the end of last year the price of ethereum was slightly higher than $720 with a total market cap of around $720 billian.At beginning of 2018 ethereum climbed and reached its highest price of $1423 on January 4.I think it could be one of the best crypto currency to invest 2018.I hope the price of ethereum this year will reach $2000.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
at the moment i would say just buy bitcoin and ride the wave. after that use it to buy altcoins. way too dangerous to buy alts right now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
For me Bitcoin, then next Ethereum they are very attractive..you can gain your investment for the both if the price goes high..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think the best cryptocurrency to buy today is bitcoin because only bitcoin can provide comfort and certainty the coin price will surely rise and it can happen when bitcoin is very difficult to obtain.
Activity: 462
Bitcoin is still the strongest to date, invest your funds on ethereum and just pick ico that has the potential.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
The cryptocurrency that I think you should buy today is Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the best crypto on the market, investing in them promises to bring us a lot of profits. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it's very popular. I believe that Bitcoin will grow strongly over the next few years and be of great value. Ethereum was dubbed the queen of the market, many ICO projects use Ethereum as the platform. In the next few years Ethereum will probably increase like Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
I think the best cryptocurrency to buy today is bitcoin, because now bitcoin has started to show the movement to increase the price so you should be able to take advantage of this moment to be able to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
at the moment it is absolutely logical to buy bitcoin.it is very unreasonable to turn another coin.the bitcoin will rise and fall and the altcoins will fall
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
as all the markets are on downtrend buying neo and eth and tron are best buy in this market
Activity: 112
The best cryptocurrency to buy today is Ethereum. Yes, the price of Ethereum is still very low but I am sure if I hold it in the next few months, surely the price will come back up again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
The market has not completely recovered yet. If you want to invest in the market then this is a good opportunity. You should invest in altcoin in the top 100 now, because their prices are still cheap. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy are ETH, XLM, ADA, MIOTA and TRX. This is the altcoin that has brought me a lot of profit. They have good potential, I recommend you invest long term on them.
for today I consider only eth the most promising crypto currency. The fact that we see unusual manifestations of the growth in the price of Bitcoin, I think that this is only a special manipulation to make money, because later everything will be translated into the etherium.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
The market has not completely recovered yet. If you want to invest in the market then this is a good opportunity. You should invest in altcoin in the top 100 now, because their prices are still cheap. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy are ETH, XLM, ADA, MIOTA and TRX. This is the altcoin that has brought me a lot of profit. They have good potential, I recommend you invest long term on them.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
I think buying a tested coin is a good and profitable thing, some of the coins I recommend to buy are Ethereum, EOS, NEO and Cardano.
Activity: 308

In my personal opinion, NEO is very promising. NEO is beginning to gain the trust of the world, I hope that soon it will be possible to see growth on this coin. I think in NEO all will be better in the future, hopefully the development team continue to maximize this coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
I can recommend a few coins that I personally think are good!
BKK.PAI.GOT.BZ.FT
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
If I think today the best cryptocurrency worth buying now is Ripple and Ethereum, these coins have risen so fast in the last few months. It's all deeply embedded in the banking system on the planet and reduces risk.
Pages:
Jump to: