Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 25. (Read 6181 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
February 12, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
Obviously bitcoin will always be the best coin to buy though the price was too high. Anyway, you can still gain a huge profit from it and you don't to be worried for a loss. Long term or short term investment i would still suggest bitcoins. But also try to look for altcoins because there are some altcoins also that are potential and can also give you more profits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
February 12, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
I tracked the Gutstickets project for a long time and the value went up to about $8. I would suggest you take a look at this project
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 09:37:48 AM
the best coin for me is deeponion.  its a privacy coin that works on the tor network, its a very good long term investment.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 12, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.

Ethereum and ripple the prediction for ethereum last year 2018 is the year of ethereum to rise into the coinmarketcap because of that expectations for the ethereum i believe have possiblity to uprise the price and holding for long term hugable profits return.
I include ripple for my choice is because i will always monitor of the movements of their price have an great potential to give more earnings.
And by the way I recommend also to read and learn the white papers and roadmap of shift.cash this is nice project i inviting all of you to invest.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 09:29:05 AM
I agree with you about bitcoin, some friend told me yesterday that the prognosis for them,in future years, will be 1mil. I think that is too much, but who knows...maybe...
I don't have money for bithcoin or ether, but I would like to invest in some currency with smaller value, and wait to rise. But, I don't know which one is the most promising.
Activity: 4
February 12, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
The crypto market has no specific peaks or trough patterns by which we can effectively predict the best cryptocurrency for 2018.
It has one pattern and that is the crypto market cycles. https://businesstiptop.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-invest/
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
February 12, 2018, 09:22:53 AM
at will, you can look at the top 10 coins. choose any and invest. prices in the market are very interesting.
For example I like the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 09:09:55 AM
Hello guys and girls! I need advice...I want to buy some new criptocurrency, which one is the most promising? I want to invest about 100EUR,its not big value, I know, but for begining I think it is ok.
I don't need fast money or something like that, just want to buy and leave to grow through time.
Ripple, Tether or some else..what is you opinion?! Smiley Cheesy

For me the best currency to buy now is bitcoin because of good pricing and high valuable and many investors buy a bitcoin now because investors know in the coming years bitcoin will rise again. like december bitcoin will high and theres many investors sells bitcoin because of good price.if i have a money i will choose to buy bitcoin because now a day theres no late to buy a bitcoin and every day is good to purchase a bitcoin and get a great profit.
Activity: 26
February 12, 2018, 08:02:19 AM
Hello guys and girls! I need advice...I want to buy some new criptocurrency, which one is the most promising? I want to invest about 100EUR,its not big value, I know, but for begining I think it is ok.
I don't need fast money or something like that, just want to buy and leave to grow through time.
Ripple, Tether or some else..what is you opinion?! Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 126
February 05, 2018, 02:01:49 PM
Well, if you have some money, I think going for Bitcoin and Ethereum while its value went really down like now might be best.
But, look also for interesting ICO projects.
Activity: 294
February 05, 2018, 12:23:51 PM
Today is the hearing day. Tether's ending day. Official downfall of crypto starting day.
You can be right about tether. But, more likely that crypto will return to organic growth like before the massive tether pump.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 05, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

lumen, ripple, steem, stratis and specially ethereum i think thats coins good to hold for long terms until the bitcoin price goes back in the normal price into the marketcap.

i also offer with you  mate try to invest in ICO's ( initial coins offering) buy the new cheaper price token and become profitable if the project are successfull and you can earn great profits.
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
Today is the hearing day. Tether's ending day. Official downfall of crypto starting day.
Activity: 40
February 05, 2018, 09:59:29 AM
i think, strat is best now, he has a good future.
Activity: 4
February 05, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
Whatever you say, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to look for in 2018. The way it took on the crypto market with its climb to $19k while giving millions in profits to those who had invested is awesome.

Even now, when there are so many ICOs in the market including some really well set cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is still among the priorities of the investors. All the investors believe that eventually it might go even further than its previous $19k mark and might give them the profit they expected.  https://businesstiptop.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-invest/
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
if you want to buy cryptocurrency, you should first consider the coins to be purchased. do some research in advance to look for potential coins. if you've found a potential coin, then buy through an exchanger that has a fiat market.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
I think Matrix Ai Network (MAN) has an amazing potential, and in 2019 it will fly after the release of mainnet late 2018.
Activity: 16
Eth should be buy for you, go into altcoin, they can really help you acquire more btc

yeah, I think ETH is the best altcoin to buy for now..

Only if you can spot any ICO coin that will be huge in the future, you might alter your invenstment from ETH ~
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
I think it will be a big year for Stratis and Neo ( the better ethereum  Wink )
With Stratis ICOs having been announced a few weeks ago the price should double once they actually happen.
Also i believe that every kind of Privacy Coin will have a good year,
it's just a gut feeling i have. With all these new Cryptocurrency Laws and blockchain tracking getting better and better
people will be looking for a "safe haven" to keep their holdings private imho.
Activity: 434
Its never too late bro i suggests to buy a bitcoin because bitcoin is still the best and high value cryptocurrency. The bitcoin price has increased by more than 10 percent over the past 48 hours,as the majority of cryptocurrencies in the global market have recovered from the recent correction or you you just buy bitcoin cash (BCH).
Bitcoin cash is an example of an evolve cryptocurrency that is ready for real world use and is able to cater to retailers needs.
Almost all the cryptocurrencies today are showing negative results, so this is the perfect timing to get in any coin that you may have liked but that you thought were too expensive to buy outright, so this is one of those days were we get a discount for our fiat and can buy whatever you want, bitcoin as we know it is a solid choice but I think anything under 100 millions can be a good investment if you take the time to research a coin
Pages:
Jump to: