Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 28. (Read 6212 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I actually prefer eth and xrp. They have a little less attention and still reliable, and fluctuate
Activity: 1
XVG
Just doubled my money in less than 24 hours!
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
For now you can search some good ico and you are willing to hold it untill 3 years. Look at quantum1net project. It is looked interesting for holding it untill 3 years. I think it will be next xspectre. Also research abput crypterium. Buy it when it hit exchanger and hold untill 2 years when credit feature launch. I think the best performance for crpt tokwn will be when the credit features comes up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Bitcoin would be one of the best coin to buy today and some other altcoins that have dropped down its price too like Ethereum and NEO or XEM. But that is if you are going for long term investment though because it is not a good time to do short term lately.
Activity: 42
I’d buy some ELIX and WaBi
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I just want a life without petty people
Choosing the best cryptocurrency is becoming very hard. That's why you find under this thread everyone suggesting different coins for different reasons.

What if we had a platform/product that helps you invest in the cryptocurrency market without necessarily exposing yourself to the risks that are tied to each individual coin.

That's what HADE does. HADE's goal is to use HADE as both a currency and a bridge to connect all investors with a product we call tokenized investment funds.  Companies like BlackRock with iShares and Vanguard have amassed trillions of dollars in assets under management by creating single investment products that give investors exposure to many stocks, also called ETFs.

Now, HADE seeks to bring the concept of ETFs to the cryptocurrency world through tokenized investment funds, or TIFs. HADE Technologies believe that tokenized investment funds, or TIFs, will completely change the crypto investment market as we know it. HADE believes that TIFs coupled with a simple buying process will result in record inflows of money to the crypto space. A single TIF could give an investor exposure to dozens of cryptocurrencies with one single product. Furthermore, we believe TIFs could give owners access to the collective uses of each cryptocurrency held in a fund, thereby allowing a single TIF to serve the same functions as its components.

Visit www.hade.io to learn more.
Activity: 364
Todqy you can buy any, all altcoyns in the drawdown, in a month any will show + 30% you can buy any
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Buy firstly BTC , and after buy coins that dumped most of all, which have good foundation, or any news and anouncements in future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
For me, it is hard to use which crypto to invest since for past 2days all coins are decreasing. There are rumors about government of different countries are banning ICO, exchanges, cryptocurrencies and some are panicking and starting to sell their investments and also since Chinese new year is coming and there's a big market at China it impacted the market as well. But I think this would be the best time to buy, I suggest go ahead and buy some BTC and ETH because they will soar high after this or try other altcoins ETN or Ripple. Thank me later Smiley
Activity: 280
Neo looks great right now. One week ago it was 120$ and now approximately 125$. Incredible result at the current market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I can advise you to take BANCOR. I think the service is very much in demand in 2018. Waiting for the coin of good growth.

The same SYS in my opinion is very cheap, strong movements in price was not.

Also GUP a great project. Which in additionbut love, pampite. Sometimes in a few minutes the price goes up to 1000-2000 Satoshi. In short you can earn.

ELIXIR may well grow.

FOOTY CASH, UNIFY, ESPERS look interesting but the projects with a small capital and there are risks
Activity: 14
I think NIO is a solid choice. It will be listed on Bitshares DEX very soon and should see a price increase because of that.
Also they have a working product already and they have a hard working team.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
what do you guys think about zencash?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zencash/#charts
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Seems like XSPEC is finally getting some awareness traction  Grin
Activity: 42
Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous crypto which has a great potential to grow.
Is called BitcoinZ and is less than a dollar right now. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:
https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY
Activity: 84
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.

i recommend you to buy onion and join in our community Cheesy

#DeepOnion
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
XSPEC is becoming the pick of the year, it seems.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
fdx I think it's great to be a purchase plan in today. because the potential of the coin is very good and will get big advantage in the future you can visit market coss and etherdelta to do transaction.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Spectrecoin, here is a thread I made explaining why:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27108855
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
I think the prices of Monero and Bitcoin are good for buying today. Also, I hope that ethereum will give a good buying chance in a near future.
Pages:
Jump to: