Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 32. (Read 6212 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2
Bitcoin was the first, or first popularised, doesn't make it the best.

Check out white papers of coins before you invest.

Personally I like the look of:
Eth
(Deep)Onion
Zcash
Dash.
XRP - I know there are a lot of haters- also has a 1/2 decent paper and has placed itself well within the Financial establishment.

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
bitcoin is best after that you can invest in etherium. it is also highly demanded after bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
i personally think that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency among all the other cryptocurrencies because firstly bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency among all other cryptocurrencies  because of which it has highest amount of users around the globe. Secondly it has now become the leading cryptocurrency today and all the cryotocurrencies are regulated with respect to it.Its value has reached new heights in the last nine years.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to buy.The value of bitcoin is as high than the gold.The price of bitcoin is increase day by day.
if we are talking about crypto then I can say that bitcoin should be the first option, then if you would like to grow it then do some trading,
big potential to catch some low cost project then wait for it to rise then sell and grab your earnings,.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to buy.The value of bitcoin is as high than the gold.The price of bitcoin is increase day by day.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I think the best could be bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, neo and deeponion, this crypto currency could rise much yet in the 2018, or looking for some innovative ICO.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
Bitcoin (or one of its clones such as Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Gold) will always remain as my first priority. There are altcoins out there, such as Ripple, Ethereum and Litecoin. However, none of these alts seems to be having the potential to replace Bitcoin as the no.1 crypto.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
BITCOIN! Buy bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin just have a dip and it is on a rush sale right now. I said rush sale because we cannot really tell if the price will stay on that or it will go up again in the next few hours so if you have some money then just buy bitcoin and keep it for the next few hours and if the price goes up then you will be happy.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
i think bitcoin is the best.now it's price is 16k.so u can buy as much you want.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 11:54:38 AM
If you want to hold for long term then buy the coins which are start the journey towardss moon like DGB,NEM,QTUM,Verge,Siacoin etc and if you want for short term profit then must buy and hold Bitcoin,Ethereum and Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 11:50:44 AM
Well I can recommend to you right now is that you should study things about cryptocurrency. Knowledge is going to be your edge in order for you to determine whether a coin recommended to you by some one is the best in the market or not. Many would try to convince you yet they might bring you down, the least thing you could do is learn it by yourself.
Activity: 462
January 08, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

Well, my advice is, try sticking to alt coins now. Bitcoins are not that profitable at this time so might want to buy alt coins like Ripple, Bitcoin Gold, and Bitcoin Cash. I bought some lowkey alt coins called PRL and they are priced roughly $4 per coin. I bought them at $1 each. So I already made profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
January 08, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
What coin? What token? Well it should vary. How? Why? When investing into a cryptocurrency, you need to first research, why research? Why not buy automatically? Because you are using your money. Cryptocurrency itself is an investment, and an investment is inherent in risks. The risks is your money. Ask me what to buy? Read its whitepaper. Investigate it, see what are their future plans and their mission and vision. If its whitepaper do zlooks good to you, then the next thing to do is to see their roadmap. Roadmap and whitepaper are somehow parallel to each other. But remember, a coin do not exist only by developer itself and its community investing it. But it should be that a coin project has its partnership. More partnership, more coins to be sold and price will start to go up. Thus increasing the value you hold. And earn gain. You should only rely on solely the community itself because they might be selling altogether and price will drastically dip.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
January 08, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
At the present time now the best and hottest altcoin which I think are  good to buy was RDD, PLAY, And TRX those are can be found on Bittrex, Binance, and Coinbene exchange.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 09:51:56 AM
Substratum / Verge coins iis the best at th moment. This is my opinion
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
January 06, 2018, 04:51:48 PM
There are.so many to choose from right now, you also have some good ICOs, take some time and read into a few coins before investing, a couple of good ones I would suggest looking into are BLOCK and BIS.
I agree, currently joining a potential ico is profitable. buy altcoin at cheap price, and sell it at high prices. try all the chances of the new altcoin. I suggest to try Tokenomy / TEN.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
January 06, 2018, 07:56:14 AM
It really depends on whether your planning to have a long term or short term investment. As far as volatility of all cryptos Bitcoin has already proven its worth. So for a long term investment ill suggest bitcoin. There are also some hyped coins now, you could also try to invest in Ripple, Tron and Stellar. I highly suggest that you do your own research first on the coins that your planning to put your money in so that you'll know its worth and uses.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
January 06, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
It is wrong to bet on any one currency. I think you can safely buy each of the top 20 in equal parts. And watch closely the course change. After one of the coins makes x2 sell half. Either in USDT or in ETH. And so do it all the time. This is my strategy, but so far I have not applied it since I have problems with cash.
Activity: 420
January 06, 2018, 07:47:11 AM
If you have funds and want good returns then btc is undoubtedly best coin to invest in but if you have less amount to start then prefer ETH and LTC as they are on fire these days.Other good coins are ripple and TRON so have a look on them also.But always be careful as they are risky to trade in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 07:39:06 AM
Bitcoin is the best one and value is increasing day by day. According to my view bitcoin demand is never go down and it has no competition with other coins. So Bitcoin is the best option for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: