Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 36. (Read 6212 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 520
January 03, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
Ripple is one of the leading cryptocurrency in the current market. This is one of the best investment in current situation. So if you want to invest cryptocurrency you choose ripple and some other cryptocurrency. Because single investment is also not a good profitable investment in the cryptocurrency. First you should analyse the cryptocurrency strategy. How it will work and how to predict the best cryptocurrency in the market. Because if you blank in cryptocurrency it will create big problem in the investment.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
January 03, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
Not only investing with bitcoin will surely give you profit. But also you can try potential altcoins just Ptoy which is having a huge dip today, and it's a good time to buy because I believe it will be back shortly and earned profit after all.   
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
January 03, 2018, 08:56:27 AM
I think bitcoin and ether are the best cryptocurrency to buy for long term with less risk but if you like to get risk xrp qutm,pylon,powr are good options to buy
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 08:51:50 AM
Buy btc, xrp,ltc,ETH for long time,if u want to get huge profit u need to hold for long time
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

let us know what exactly are you asking?
Do you want  to advice what  coin are better to buy or where  is better  to buy? (on what exchange)
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 03, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
bitcoin is highly valueable now

I think like most of the replies would say, you have to provide more information as to what is your goal with your invest. Also, is it a short term or long term one? Another consideration is how much capital you would want to put in in your investment to buy cryptocurrencies? Once those information are given, then it would be easier to narrow down the possibilities you can do. Well, bitcoin is always, and will always be the best bet to invest it, it is the strongest cryptocurrency around and can always yield good profit; however, since it's price is pretty expensive, you would also have to give shed out a big capital.
Activity: 168
January 03, 2018, 08:17:30 AM
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency today, all people know that bitcoin is the best if the best, common, and most popular,
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
January 03, 2018, 08:11:38 AM
If long term investment I still suggest you choose bitcoin. It is still the best in the future
If investment for short-term profit I think xrp, xvg, etn have the potential

Activity: 588
Merit: 257
January 03, 2018, 08:10:46 AM
Cryptocurrencies are good tools of investments. Bitcoin has gone out of reach of common investors. If you want to invest for a long term then altcoins are good option. Altcoins works similar to bitcoin. Their price movements are also same. Altcoins possess almost all features of bitcoins and their prices are far less than bitcoin so they will be a good tool of investment. If you have money and have wish to take risk then bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to buy today. They will definitely have you good returns in future.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 03, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Its never too late to buy bitcoin now because the price are still not on its best and it may spike higher any moment from now. If you are just new in the world of cryptocurrency then you must learn and understand it first so you will not loose money in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.
January 03, 2018, 08:06:27 AM
My Picks would be:

BTC / Ripple / Monero / Dash / IOTA / Lumens / ETH / Tron
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
Definitely IOTA is the best choice today
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
January 03, 2018, 08:03:18 AM
Bitcoin still remains to be the best cryptocurrency available. If your on a tighter budget go with etherum or lite coin which is comparitvely cheaper than btc. Also Ripple is increasing too so give that a shot too.
Activity: 63
January 03, 2018, 08:00:11 AM
it depends on your investment/plan or goal. are you looking at the long term? or you are looking at quick profits? if the long term is your focus, I would say Ripple, Etheruem, Iota or dash. But if you are looking at the short term, then Verge(xvg), is a good one.
Activity: 105
January 03, 2018, 07:59:48 AM
If its for investing, invest on ico's,
or try altcoins like ETN/Electroneum, and XLM/Stellar.
research will do some help.
Goodluck
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 03, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
If you want to go safe go for Ethereum and Bitcoin. If you want higher reward with slightly higher risk, check out ZRX (0X), it is a great project with a working product (it's a protocol that multiple decentralized exchanges are built upon).
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 07:57:40 AM
i think the best cryptocurrency that is worthy to buy now is IOTA and and ethereum, these coins have risen so fast in the last few months of 2017, more investors have reallized the potential of these coins from bitcoin's slow transactions, since that ethereum is more popular than ever and IOTA has become the centralized coin worthy to invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
January 03, 2018, 07:55:54 AM
Bitcoin is always the best. Still has the highest potential for the moment and for the future, the chances for highest profit are the best.
You can also combine it with some altcoins like Etherum to diversify your investment. Don't see that any other coin is in that competition.
Activity: 56
January 03, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
If you really want to invest and if you have some extra bucks that you won't be needing for a couple of years, I would suggest you buy Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is good for long term that's for sure, but if you put higher risk rewards are higher. By investing in altcoins you can expect bigger and faster results be it losses or gains.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
January 03, 2018, 07:54:11 AM
If you really want to invest and if you have some extra bucks that you won't be needing for a couple of years, I would suggest you buy Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: