Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 35. (Read 6212 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
bitcoin prices will be higher for the next few months so it would not hurt to buy now and prices will increase. I know that investment bitcoin very profitable and will bring a bright future
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 03:04:02 AM
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
Here no one can Exactly tell.you that which coins are better to buy or hold because trading in Cryptocurrency is totally like a unpredictable job where we need proper timing of investment and proper time of withdraw of btc from altcoins and always needed to see what types of rumours and news running in social medias about particular cryptocurrency .
Well currently my recommendation for you to buy regal coin ( rec ) , bitcoin gold , bitcoin silver , Liza , posw , Digibyte coin , Reddcoin etc .
Because if you will go with these altcoins then surely you will get net profit at the end of month easily .
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 03:03:00 AM
You need to specify more. Do you need to buy for long term holding , or for short term profits ?
For long term you should buy coins that are under the 10$ market cap radar ,like XRP / IOTA / ADA / ENG / TRX
for short term profits : Bitcoin / Ethereum and Bcash
Yeah, that's just it.
Activity: 111
January 04, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

there is a lot of crypto in the market, I guess you should try to get involved directly. that way you will gain valuable experience and knowledge. first you must do, thorough and crypto investigation that you will buy.
IS there any difference between IOTA and BTC.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
January 04, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

there is a lot of crypto in the market, I guess you should try to get involved directly. that way you will gain valuable experience and knowledge. first you must do, thorough and crypto investigation that you will buy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 02:44:17 AM
My choice - Ripple. Unlike other coins, XRP is not dependent on Bitcoin and the Blockchain, since it operates on the basis of their own unique technology. Thus, the value of this token is provided by the fact that he simply has no analogues. No cryptocurrency is not able to compete with ripple in the speed of transactions; for example, the same BTC is running thousands of times slower than XRP. Today it is the most legal and legitimate digital currency. It is all deeply embedded in the banking system of the planet and this significantly reduces the risk that it will be banned.
Activity: 406
January 03, 2018, 02:16:26 PM
Buying Bitcoins as first option, price are going to raising soon. Another option, you can buying Ethereum, this coins will have good prospect in this year 2018. ADA and XEM following in the back, seems altcoins are increasing together, so if you got more money to investing, i will recognize to split investing to all of them.
Activity: 35
January 03, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

That would depend on your preferences. Whether for a short term investment of for a long term. Perhaps dependent on your usage as well. Will you use it for a macro transactions or for micro. There are many factors to consider but I'll assume that you are up to the profits so selecting the existing strong coins will be the best option. BTC, BCH, ETH, XRP, IOT would be in my preference but if you want some new coins/tokens out there, consider TPAY (not yet tradeable) , XUC, POS.
Activity: 37
January 03, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
I believe that bitcoin is good for the long run.
if you like to trade you should read about the alts and decide your self.
Activity: 179
Merit: 106
January 03, 2018, 01:11:27 PM
I think IOTA, BTC, ETH are all good bets
Activity: 53
January 03, 2018, 01:03:10 PM
Aside from bitcoin one can't really tell among other coins to choose from because crypto world is weird
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 03, 2018, 12:53:22 PM
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies but if you want to buy something, then buying bitcoin in small values would really help a lot in the future. You can also invest in DogeCoins which has a low value but if they have a high price in the future then you can gain a lot of money.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
January 03, 2018, 12:50:23 PM
Ripple and Litcoins is the best crypto coins to buy now besides bitcoins and ethereum. They are tipped coins to make much gains in 2018.
Activity: 490
January 03, 2018, 12:49:03 PM
There are numbers of crypto currencies now available in market and many of them are of good value too. If you want to invest for long term then Bitcoins and Ethereum is best suited and if you wnat to invest for short term then there are numbers of other crypto. Just invest with the full mind set and strategy  if you really want to be a good player.
Activity: 76
January 03, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
bitcoin looks good, but there are others like sophiaTX, RedPulse, APEX and co ..  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
January 03, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
For best to buy is eth because eth start to pump right now .
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
January 03, 2018, 11:39:40 AM
I will not make recommendations to buy any particular currency. However, I strongly recommend you to have a look at RaiBlocks: https://raiblocks.net/.

The most promising aspects of RaiBlocks are its high throughput and its zero transaction fees. The team behind RaiBlocks has claimed that the network can handle up to 7000 transactions per second, which is far above the transaction rate for any of the other big networks (BTC, ETH and XRP). Granted, this figure was obtained in a test environment that might not accurately reflect the maximum transaction rate in the live network, but it still looks very promising!
Activity: 238
January 03, 2018, 11:37:45 AM
Top 20 would be the best choice. And some coins like XLM for example
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
January 03, 2018, 11:33:13 AM
If you really have surplus money and want to invest in crypto i would suggest to go with best coin that is bitcoin but if you lack that amount eth and litecoin are other best coins comparitavely low in price with huge returns.Ripple is also increasing so you can choose it also and prices are going to increase in few months.Rest your choice.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
January 03, 2018, 10:05:06 AM
Cryptocurrencies are good tools of investments. Bitcoin has gone out of reach of common investors. If you want to invest for a long term then altcoins are good option. Altcoins works similer to bitcoin. Their price movements are also same. Altcoins possess almost all features of bitcoins and their prices are far less than bitcoin so they will be a good tool of investment. If you have money and have dareing to take risk then bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to buy today. They will definitely have you good returns in future.
Pages:
Jump to: