Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 4. (Read 6177 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
September 21, 2018, 08:22:28 AM
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
We have missed the opportunity to make a lot of money from the XRP but now there are many opportunities to do so. In my analysis, the ICX will be a good altcoin for long-term speculation and its price will rise more than 100% by mid-June 2019.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
September 21, 2018, 08:03:57 AM
BTT blocktrade ?
i think this project has great potential, exchange is coming next month, they are going to be full MIFID II compliant plus a partnership with polymath
they are also going to quote the token on own exchange with 100% burn rate (token will be used to buy membership an pay fees)

actual price (despite huge growth in last three days) is very cheap in my opinion, only drawback is that is quote only in few exchanges at the moment
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
September 21, 2018, 08:00:42 AM
I would live to choose best ICO's to invest as well. Few ICO's are capturing the market with their projects. Its more and more profitable when investing in a successful ICO. If you are a long term investor you can buy Altcoin if you are short term or long term investment you can buy Bitcoin. I believe that in just a few years Bitcoin and Altcoin will increase and it will be profitable for long term holders. If you prefer a cheap digital currency that has a potential for future income, you can go and look for these Ripple, Cardano, DGB and NEO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 07:28:48 AM
Nothing will change in a short time, so tomorrow will be the same coin. but the thing is, what's the coin? Nowadays there are many choices and many claim this place and maybe they all stand on it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 07:20:50 AM
For something small and not very well  known I would definitely recommend SpectreCoin(XSPEC). They have an interesting product and a renewed team (since around 6 months) that  works hard an provide a good level of transparency.

Another recommendation is Particl. Old, estabilished project, that had a huge price drop recently (which means-finally an amazing opportunity to buy ).

Particl is the rebranding of SDC(Shadow Cash) and XSPECis its fork, so they have something in common:)
Activity: 56
September 20, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
I have already told in other threads

BTC
ETC

and the coin that you think would skyrocket

for me that was Spectrecoin, cause it potentially can be Monero on PoS (with the ability to anonymously gain Stake rewards on Stealth Addresses)
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 20, 2018, 09:32:50 AM
It seems that eth and eos have good value in the future, seeing the speed of transactions is so good, and I think that this has good potential.
Speaking of the future of ethereum and eos, I don't think there is a doubt
I am sure that investing in these two coins is very profitable  Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
I suggest ripple. Since it is the most popular altcoin aside from ethereum. And a very competitive price in the market. Aside from that it has a lower and faster transaction than bitcoin. And I believe that it has a bright future a head. But aside from ripple you can also do some research so you could have some option before you make an investment. Wink
Activity: 4
September 20, 2018, 09:04:47 AM
I will suggest the SQR (SaleQR).  

I am collecting SQR for free because I like the accomplished project behind.
They do not sell but distribute those to the members for free during the promotion user by user.

Click the "Promo link" of this bitcointalk.org to have some, and in the same time I get some SQR.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-free-coupon-tokens-are-the-next-coupon-generation-5033576

200M total supply.  
Just started the distribution.

The SQR tokens have also own market, not only the trading as any Erc20.
People can exchange those for discounts on shops/stores/brands members of SaleQR  
because those firms will need the SQR tokens to make their products and ads interactive.

Activity: 176
Merit: 110
September 15, 2018, 12:20:16 PM
The current market is usually decreasing. Many altcoins declines for just thirty days. At this time Etherum, Ripple, bcd, hot usually are smart choice intended for extended investment decision or maybe dealing. If you would like store intended for extended will not devote on just one area diversify this investment decision the item allows you limit to raise the risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
It seems that eth and eos have good value in the future, seeing the speed of transactions is so good, and I think that this has good potential.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 11:29:09 AM
Looking at present situation it is better to buy Neo and Eth both these coins have a lot of potential growth we can expect long-term growth
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:50:12 PM
Aeron for sure. Due to their giveaway https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6the price is always above 1 million USD on the binance. People are accomulation ARN now. I feel that pump is coming
Think that giveaway may be the trigger for the massive price pump? Huh
To be honest It is the first giveaway I see in crypto. Airdrops is common thing but giveaways not..Will take part Cheesy
Yes, I think it is exactly the reason. Seems you did not check the terms and conditions of that giveaway. Otherwise you would understand Grin
I see that project operated in aviation industry and after successful blockchain implementation team is giving away 10 free flights for the community! But still Im not sure it may trigger good price pump. However who knows..Volume is steady growing for few past weeks, Probably thx for this giveaway Cheesy
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 01:35:24 PM
Aeron for sure. Due to their giveaway https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6the price is always above 1 million USD on the binance. People are accomulation ARN now. I feel that pump is coming
To be honest It is the first giveaway I see in crypto. Airdrops is common thing but giveaways not..Will take part Cheesy
Yes, I think it is exactly the reason. Seems you did not check the terms and conditions of that giveaway. Otherwise you would understand Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 14, 2018, 01:30:05 PM
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.

I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best choices right now as the market is at such a low and these coins are the best for risky investment right now. Bitcoin because being the pioneer of the cryptos, the coin is the most widely accepted coin in the market and is also considered as a brand for other cryptos.
Ethereum has proved to be a great potential coin and is now being accepted by major companies like Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan. Since its origin in 2015, the coin has shown major increase in its market capital and hence has shown a significant rise by 1100%. Also, its secure blockchain makes transactions much more secure.
You can expect good returns from these coins.
Activity: 29
September 14, 2018, 01:24:47 PM
I'll stick to BTC and ETH in the meantime. It's a good time to accumulate the top 3 actually. Buy in tranches though not a one time swoop.
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:24:11 PM
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:23:33 PM
The best you can buy today is bitcoin and altcoins buy now while the price is cheap save many as you can try some other coin too that has a potential more holding more profits to come then hold till the price goes up and wait for the bull run.

I think it is certain that there will be a strong fall in prices, but it is impossible to predict when it will happen, in a month or a year, or in five years, no one can
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 12:01:47 PM
Blocknet is cheap and it's a good project, good staking rewards and a solid wallet that was just redesigned.
Pages:
Jump to: