Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 7. (Read 6177 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
I think Monero has great potential to be a profitable coin, the Monero community continues to increase in various worlds, the team is doing the right marketing strategy so that it makes Monero more popular.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
in a situation like this, I would suggest to choose topcmc to buy from when you are hesitant to choose one of these coins as your investment
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
MOCKTAIL.FINANCE
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.

Buy  bitcoin or ethereum. These two currencies are the most populars.

yap, and have max volume to

but for me and Fro percentage returns, low marketcap is best, becouse all 1 milion $ can be pumps.
check last year for e.x. DigyByte. small marketcap with huge pumps.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0

yap, and have max volume to
Activity: 102

Activity: 79
i Have Ethereums, and i think about ethereum,  ETH is project with huge future.
i think so, i dont know what will heppend about small tokens, but ETH is  the best
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
i bought ETH yesterday and today i will buy with some more neo and iota. nothing more. i think these 3 coins will make me very happy in the next 2 years. and i hope that i get in 2 years very much profit
Activity: 3
In my opinion privacy in the future will be very important, so i invest in Spectrecoin (XSPEC).
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
Now if all the tokens have fallen, you can make a good profit and wait for it and be ready to win more. I just need to wait in that low market. when the bull market arrives we all fly
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
During the bear market it's a great time to begin accumulating coins you think have potential to really skyrocket during the next bull run. Here are my picks which I believe are currently undervalued and which will net among the largest returns for 2019-2020. Patience is key.

1. Cardano, ADA
2. Spectrecoin, XSPEC
3. Banca, BANCA

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Personally right now I prefer to trade through leverage on big cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, TRX, which have USD as a basis currency. But I think about buy for long-term such cryptocurrencies as Holo, Ontology, Nano, Waltonchain. But I am going to buy them by the middle of the next year, because IMHO this downtrend will last that time. If you also want to buy any altcoin right now, I would advice you to use stop loss.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I just want to suggest if you really want to invest your money for the long term in cryptocurrency. You have to buy bitcoin and ethereum because now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency while the current market conditions still look red and also before the time comes all cryptocurrency prices rise again, you can be sure that you will get profits at the end of this year.
Yeah, both the coin indeed has a great potential in the future. Many people believe BTC and ETH would
become the most widely used coins as a long-term investment by the user of crypto.
Activity: 59
These are my three picks. I have named a top 100 coin, top 200 coin and a small cap coin.

Top 100 coin - ARK
Top 200 coin - Bread
Small cap coin -Spectrecoin
Activity: 159
Spectrecoin (xspec) still laying low and in accumulation zone before Q1 2019
Activity: 56
With such a small amount and looking at the
current bear market, as a Window of opportunity, rather than a Window to cry in the basement

There are some projects who have a brilliant idea, yet cost because of the market segment - literally just cents. And that allows your 500$ spare change to buy more than a thousand of potential gainer tokens/coins

And the future is for those altcoins who solve a particulair human need and which market proposition is easily understood by people who are not familiar with it

I am myself invested in Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

It is promissed to invent around Q1 2019 a new algorithm, Proof-of-Stealth, where you have your balance on a stealth address, totaly anonymously while staking it receiving and rewards. Sounds easy, but not yet done in Crypto before.

Cant wait to see the price in 1H 2019

Do your research and find yourself gems, Gents
Buy the dip
Activity: 59
It depends on what type of investor you are? The safest bet is obviously Bitcoin or Eth. If you would like to take a bit more risk to perhaps get a greater return than I would look at smaller market cap coins like Spectrecoin, Kyber network and Ark. These 3 coins have the potential to bring large gains to the investor over coming years as the projects mature. I like looking for hidden gems and I believe these 3 are just that.
Activity: 104
BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, ELA, XSPEC. Invest cautiously, 70% of coins have received wide recognition and as a consequence less risky investment. 30% of the coins are in the process of formation, but here it is necessary to have a good job ☺ Do your own research, analyze and then you will inevitably achieve success. Good luck!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
I just want to suggest if you really want to invest your money for the long term in cryptocurrency. You have to buy bitcoin and ethereum because now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency while the current market conditions still look red and also before the time comes all cryptocurrency prices rise again, you can be sure that you will get profits at the end of this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
While BTC and ETH are clearly leaders right now

If you're looking at the best possible gains - I'd say that they are rather "safe" investment, than a "money maker". Its like S&P500 stock.
You could do couple of X's at best, but like not much more than that.
Because everybody knows how awesome it already is. So all its features are already priced in

Meanwhile lowmarketcap coin like XSPEC (or Spectrecoin) is a type "of your secret gem" (return wise, great USP technology/very low market cap) investment

Take a further look

XSPEC is currently priced only at 6 million market cap,
with a determined on Stealth Staking technology (call it Proof-of-Stealth if you like it) professional team

I ve got a couple of arguments to consider in my opinion of why XSPEC will be massive:

First - it has USP (unique selling product) which is Stealth Staking (while Monero is on PoW)
Second - the price already hit 6 dollars at once, but with a change of the dev team and project management, that has created uncertaintly among users and overall bear market, it ultimately felt to where it started.

Now it starts to gain momentum back again:
- Last one or two months many Articles start to come out (Crypto community that specializes on research starts to notice)
- WhitePaper
- New Website
- Constant new version clients and work on automatic builds
- Stable funding mechanism
- GitHub activity

All those things point out that we have a potential "winner" here at current entry points, and can give you way more than lets say x3 x4 a BTC or ETH can give you

Now I'm buying:

1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172845.new#new

Articles that convinced me to buy XSPEC:
https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/07/30/investor-insight-why-you-must-hold-spectrecoin-xspec-and-namecoin-nmc/

2 ) Phore (PHR) - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phore/ Wink

3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)
R77
Activity: 11
While BTC and ETH are clearly leaders right now

If you're looking at the best possible gains - I'd say that they are rather "safe" investment, than a "money maker". Its like S&P500 stock.
You could do couple of X's at best, but like not much more than that.
Because everybody knows how awesome it already is. So all its features are already priced in

Meanwhile lowmarketcap coin like XSPEC (or Spectrecoin) is a type "of your secret gem" (return wise, great USP technology/very low market cap) investment

Take a further look

XSPEC is currently priced only at 6 million market cap,
with a determined on Stealth Staking technology (call it Proof-of-Stealth if you like it) professional team

I ve got a couple of arguments to consider in my opinion of why XSPEC will be massive:

First - it has USP (unique selling product) which is Stealth Staking (while Monero is on PoW)
Second - the price already hit 6 dollars at once, but with a change of the dev team and project management, that has created uncertaintly among users and overall bear market, it ultimately felt to where it started.

Now it starts to gain momentum back again:
- Last one or two months many Articles start to come out (Crypto community that specializes on research starts to notice)
- WhitePaper
- New Website
- Constant new version clients and work on automatic builds
- Stable funding mechanism
- GitHub activity

All those things point out that we have a potential "winner" here at current entry points, and can give you way more than lets say x3 x4 a BTC or ETH can give you

I have been watching this coin for a long time. I can say that she had problems with the developers. Now I see a new team, good technologies and a great future. I think it's worth adding to your cryptoforte

For today it is the most promising anonymous crypto currency, which in the near future will cost much more than today
Pages:
Jump to: