Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 5. (Read 6177 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 11:25:54 AM
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
In my opinion Bitcoin is the technical currency we should buy the most. Bitcoin prices can create a price shock and i trust Bitcoin. If you hesitate i think you will regret it.
in my opinion is ethereum, ethereum is rumored to be heading to 300 $ again,
before going up to 500 $, and some of this analysis is bullrun for ethereum starts
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 11:05:47 AM
now many top altcoyins have fallen in price and they can be bought at a very favorable price. I would recommend the STRAT and NEO
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 10:55:36 AM
You need to look at those coins who showed good progress during long tiem and even if they lost their valuse for some part - they still stable
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
September 13, 2018, 04:00:31 PM
My advise is Aeron! The first and probably the best project that is going to operate in aviation!Price is at the bottom on Binance and good news will come this week! Definitely time to pick up
Have never heard about Aeron. Need to take a look. Trading on Binance? Thats already good.
Im considering picking up Qtum now. Price has dropped x20 from the pick
Yes, it is traded on Binance. It has very small market cap and it has super huge opportunity for the price growth! Thats one of the best project to pick up now.
Qtum also is solid investment, infrastructural one.
If volume grows even more then we will observe a much bigger growth on Aeron! Moreover giveaway with spotless prizes is almost over and it will also trigger the growth!
Just entered Aeron giveaway https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
To be honest It is the first time ever I see such a giveaway in crypto. We all have used for airdrops but it is smth new Cheesy
Im not sure it will really work as team expects. Well, there will be just 10 winners the rest will loose and will be frustrated.
Im aware that such an action may lead to the price fall. Despite volume is good now and Im holding enough Aeron - better be aware on such weak market
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:52:17 PM
My advise is Aeron! The first and probably the best project that is going to operate in aviation!Price is at the bottom on Binance and good news will come this week! Definitely time to pick up
Have never heard about Aeron. Need to take a look. Trading on Binance? Thats already good.
Yes, it is traded on Binance. It has very small market cap and it has super huge opportunity for the price growth! Thats one of the best project to pick up now.
If volume grows even more then we will observe a much bigger growth on Aeron! Moreover giveaway with spotless prizes is almost over and it will also trigger the growth!
Just entered Aeron giveaway https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
To be honest It is the first time ever I see such a giveaway in crypto. We all have used for airdrops but it is smth new Cheesy
Activity: 22
September 13, 2018, 03:42:42 PM
In this current situation you can buy ETH, EOS, ETC and hold. If you can buy and hold them for few months then I think you can get a very good profit from them. So buy as much as you can.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 13, 2018, 03:36:21 PM
In my opinion Bitcoin is the technical currency we should buy the most. Bitcoin prices can create a price shock and i trust Bitcoin. If you hesitate i think you will regret it.
I am sorry to say but I heard it for the very first time the word technical currency, it seems quite rubbish. What do you mean by it??? Is it some sort of holding an engineering degree and the rest of the crypto don't have this degree?
Bitcoin might be good for someone who could afford it in terms of holding for a long term, what if it is not affordable for someone?
There are a lot of altcoins with a huge potential with a very cheap buying cost and if you don't search for them to buy you may regret it too. For example GIN, AST and RChain.
September 13, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

There are lots of good coins in the market today and we just have to choose which the best one is. We could choose ltc, ripple, ethereum and the best of all which is bitcoin. We should just be smart in choosing a good coin which has the potential to be profitable in time.
September 13, 2018, 02:58:03 PM
September 13, 2018, 02:46:34 PM
September 13, 2018, 02:40:54 PM
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 02:20:04 PM
Today well themselves shown and gave signs of life Ethereum I think it is time for recovery this the legend !
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
visit coinmarketcap, and see top 10 altcoin, now you can go to the market and buy some coin refernce from marketcap, because that's a major cryptocurrency in crypto world and great future
Major coin might be good choice to invest because it's very good in term of marketcap. However it's better you look at the chart of each tokens. From those perspective, you can choose which one is better and suit you. Since the need is different from person to person, you may choose the fastest one or the slower one based on their movements.

If I personally really like picking coins that are in the top 5-10 in coinmarketcap,
we can buy a coin that now serve as the order to invest for short term or long term investment.
Activity: 52
September 13, 2018, 01:36:39 PM
Many good quality coins are on the market today, but for the best crypto to this day it remains BTC and ETH. If you have the capital to buy both coins, I am sure your capital will quickly return, and you will soon get a profit.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
September 13, 2018, 12:21:31 PM
visit coinmarketcap, and see top 10 altcoin, now you can go to the market and buy some coin refernce from marketcap, because that's a major cryptocurrency in crypto world and great future
Major coin might be good choice to invest because it's very good in term of marketcap. However it's better you look at the chart of each tokens. From those perspective, you can choose which one is better and suit you. Since the need is different from person to person, you may choose the fastest one or the slower one based on their movements.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:06:47 PM
If for trading purposes just watch thearket and choose what seems to pump in just a short time but if in holding then its Eth and BTC, see their prices now from before once this cycle over we can definitely see how both will arise. The question will only be when will it start to pump.
Activity: 293
September 13, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 10:03:13 AM
The best you can buy today is bitcoin and altcoins buy now while the price is cheap save many as you can try some other coin too that has a potential more holding more profits to come then hold till the price goes up and wait for the bull run.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
The answer to this question is quite obvious! take altcoins from the top 20-30 and invest. if you are ready for more risk? buy coins from the list of top-100. but the profit should be greater!
Pages:
Jump to: