Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest? - page 11. (Read 15822 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 06:53:08 AM
Try Dogecoin. This altcoin is not so popular as ETH and others, so you have a chance to earn in this way.  What is more, it has perspectives for large increasing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
June 14, 2018, 03:56:18 AM
If you are talking theoretical speeds, plenty of networks are lining up to claim their network can perform 1000000tx/s.
In terms of proven speeds and tx/s, XRP handles the highest TX/S at the most volume. This isn't up for debate, it has one of the highest volumes and is in large scale use - as much use as the top currencies, bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. No other coin comes near the volume and speed of XRP.
Next would be XLM, but I'm not sure they have even had a single 24hr period of >$1bn volume.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 13, 2018, 05:37:21 PM
for myself I used to use Ethereum and Doge for my transactions, because fast enough and light in use do not require a lot of fee for transaction.

Yes. Ethereum and Dogecoin are extremely fast cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions. While Ethereum often becomes slow, due to high network load because of ICOs, Dogecoin on the other hand, is always fast and responsive, making your transactions settle within a few minutes. What's most attractive of DOGE is that fees are negligible, and speeds are blazing fast, making it ideal for quick transfers or micropayments across the globe.

However, there are other cryptocurrencies which are much faster than ETH and DOGE. This is because they have adopted new technologies, that allows them to scale and reduce network load. Such coins are DAG-based ones such as NANO and IOTA, as well as, BFT-based ones like Ripple and Stellar. Transactions in these coins are processed within seconds, and fees are zero in DAG-based coins. Therefore, the future lies in cryptocurrencies capable of delivering massive TPS at unparalleled speeds while at the same time, providing minuscule fees to its users. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 03:02:42 AM
for myself I used to use Ethereum and Doge for my transactions, because fast enough and light in use do not require a lot of fee for transaction.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 01:52:04 AM
You might be interested in this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
BlockGrain.io bounty thread worth a look https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw
Check out this aswell:
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/blockgrain-mountain-state-trialing-blockchain-beer-tracking-system/
Activity: 117
June 11, 2018, 04:45:04 PM
For quick transfers and the withdrawal of crypto currency in real money, I recently use Ethereum exclusively. Usually it does not take 10 minutes for the money to arrive on my card
legendary
June 11, 2018, 04:43:09 PM
Do you think like me?
I think DGB is the fastest

Yes. DGB is one of the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence, simply because it has a lower block time than Bitcoin and it has implemented various scalability upgrades such as SegWit and LN. Since DigiByte is a cryptocurrency designed for micropayments, it's no wonder why it’s extremely fast. However, it's one of the most undervalued cryptocurrencies in existence to date.

Another extremely fast cryptocurrency would be NEM. It's like NXT in features and provides smart contract capabilities with its API. One of its unique features is called Delegated Harvesting where you could virtually "stake" your coins without leaving your wallet open 24/7. I believe that it could have a lot of potential in the mainstream world, as a multi-purpose cryptocurrency for micropayments, dApps, and more. Smiley

I do not know which one is the fastest. I don't think cryptocurrencies need to be too fast either. Ultimately it can only achieve 1 second transmission. It seems that the SEELE of blockchain 4.0 is the fastest. However, the current market value is not as good as Ethereum, and the gap is too great.

Awesome. With a 1 second block time, I think that this cryptocurrency called SEELE is the fastest in existence to date. Everything about it seems great, except that it doesn't have much marketing/promotion (as far as I'm aware). It could experience a greater boost in price, as soon as people recognizes its true potential over the long term. On the other hand, there's another fast cryptocurrency called CREDITS which claims to process millions of transactions per second. Whenever this is true or not, it's yet to be seen on the stable release of the mainnet.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 09, 2018, 03:08:39 AM
I do not know which one is the fastest. I don't think cryptocurrencies need to be too fast either. Ultimately it can only achieve 1 second transmission. It seems that the SEELE of blockchain 4.0 is the fastest. However, the current market value is not as good as Ethereum, and the gap is too great.
Activity: 85
June 09, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

Do you think like me?
I think DGB is the fastest
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 03:48:07 PM
In my opinion this is an etherium. When one contract sends an internal transaction to the account address of another contract, the corresponding code prescribed in the recipient contract is executed.
legendary
June 08, 2018, 03:11:24 PM
it seems to me that now there is no cryptocurrency faster than Ethereum on the market. I am sure that Ethereum is a leader in this regard

There is no doubt that Ethereum is extremely fast when compared to Bitcoin and most cryptocurrencies in existence. However, it can sometimes become extremely slow due to high network load. The CryptoKitties dApp, has made the Ethereum network very slow, due to its popularity in the mainstream world. As such, even if Ethereum is fast, that speed would be reduced according to the number of users on its network.

This usually applies to nearly any cryptocurrency in existence, no matter which technology does it have. Until today, I haven't seen a cryptocurrency which is infinitely scalable (or has unlimited scalability). Any coin no matter how fast it is, will eventually become slow as more people join its network. Which is why I believe that until a new cryptocurrency comes in with unlimited scalability, the level of adoption of cryptocurrencies in the mainstream world would stale.

Nevertheless, there are still a few cryptocurrencies (aside from Ethereum) which are extremely fast. Usually the ones with DAG technology are the fastest including (but not limited to): NANO, IOTA, and ByteBall. There's a newly announced coin called Hedera Hashgraph which claims to be far superior than Bitcoin and Ethereum in terms of scalability. According to their technology, it could be an extremely fast cryptocurrency once released. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tuMkkoV_U

GIFTO has integrated the GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (+25 million users).  The GTO wallet is now available in the Uplive App in many countries. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin GTO is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest

Activity: 406
it seems to me that now there is no cryptocurrency faster than Ethereum on the market. I am sure that Ethereum is a leader in this regard
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
of course Ethereum! Ethereum, if I'm not mistaken, just instant transactions. I don't even see any other options.
Activity: 70
BitCoin is still not accelerating, despite the software update, but due to the hardcore and the appearance of Bitcoin cash processing payments through the latter became faster
legendary
XLM is the fastest i've ever used, however it's very scary. one time i transferred $25k worth and thought i forgot to put in the MEMO, which means i would have lost it all. never touching XLM again. what a stupid thing to have in crypto

Well, I'm sure that Stellar would find a way to prevent such situations from occurring again. The key here is not only speed in transactions but also user-friendliness to promote usage of the cryptocurrency. So far, I haven't had any troubles using XLM for my daily transactions. However, the issue you've mentioned needs to be addressed to prevent loss of funds by even the most non-tech savvy person.

Despite this, there's no doubt that XLM is among the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence today. Since it's similar to Ripple's XRP cryptocurrency, transactions settle within seconds using the least amount of energy possible (unlike Bitcoin). Smiley

In my opinion is NANO , this coin has faster and no fee transaction. Beside NANO others coin is DASH, WAVES and DGB. And more others project want solved about scalability issue like ZIL and this is good thing for development of blockchain technology so will be much better for many industry.

Agree. NANO is probably the fastest cryptocurrency in existence alongside Stellar and Ripple. As transactions settle instantly and without fees, I think that there's a bright future for NANO. It could easily be used for micropayments or nearly anything you could think off without having to worry about fees or waiting for hours to get your transaction confirmed. Being a DAG cryptocurrency, I think that this technology has the potential of replacing Blockchain 1.0 cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin in the long term.

However, only time will tell whenever these cryptocurrencies could become popular and adopted by the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 210
Digital currencies which are not demanded much, could be faster.

I think a good and precise cryptocurrency like Litecoin, Dogecoin and now Ethereum which has fast growth and has the fastest transaction confirmation and is much liked by people because it has grown and advantages that are not available on other altcoins
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Dash has InstantSend, which is about 2 seconds and gives you 4 confirmations on a transaction.
It also has that transaction locked to prevent double-spending.

Yes. It is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies because of this feature. I'm not sure if there would exist a much faster cryptocurrency, but so far it seems like Dash has the lead. It also has a block size limit of 2MB in contrast to Bitcoin, with its never ending block size debate.  Roll Eyes

about cryptocurency is fastes transaction and confirmation
i think is the best dogecoin , and dogecoin is very low fee sending too, so is enjoy use dogecoin

I think so too. Especially for micropayments, as it makes it an ideal cryptocurrency to tip others. Due to its inexpensive nature, it is very easy to obtain, allowing anyone to get into it and learn more about cryptocurrencies.  Smiley
Yes, we have the same opinion and experince that dogecoin is one of the fastest coin. I have enjoyed it in using this coin since I have joined in crypto activitities. I think there should be a general regulation relating to crypto transactions to improve service to crypto users.
Activity: 588
In my opinion is NANO , this coin has faster and no fee transaction. Beside NANO others coin is DASH, WAVES and DGB. And more others project want solved about scalability issue like ZIL and this is good thing for development of blockchain technology so will be much better for many industry.
Activity: 336
XLM is the fastest i've ever used, however it's very scary. one time i transferred $25k worth and thought i forgot to put in the MEMO, which means i would have lost it all. never touching XLM again. what a stupid thing to have in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: