Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest? - page 9. (Read 15822 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 09:19:43 PM
have you heard Ojut? coins from china. This coin reportedly has a speed that is hundreds of times that of BTC. I think BTC will still be very important for storing wealth and as a link to exchanges and bank accounts, but as USE of cryptos changes, coins like OjuT will become very important in the real world. I think Speed is currently not the main issue with cryptos, as much of the traffic is in and out of exchanges (which can be VERY time-consuming at times). Once the focus changes to actual commercial purchases and 1 to 1 transfers, speed will be king.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 08:58:46 PM
As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley

I have not fully understood every cryptocurrency they call the fastest, but at the moment I only use ethereum, which has proven to be very fast to come on the market, as well as a large volume, so the risk of loss is minimal.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 08:52:39 PM
As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

To be the fastest, you need better development. Creditbit is currently one of the digital currencies that is growing faster in the cryptocurrency segment, even more than coins that have high popularity. Rapid adoption and development has positioned Creditbit as the future of digital money.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

For me, the fastest coin to manage the price is bitcoin, where we can expect a higher level of profit.
This is because bitcoin has gained public trust, as well as a very large community, extensive network and fantastic prices.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

Almost all coins or tokens are faster in development than bitcoin. I think most altcoins are fast enough with some extreme development.
Some exchanges require more confirmation for certain coins so that it still slows down the deposit, this must be addressed immediately.
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 12:24:00 AM

You cannot conclude that this is the fastest, because most of these tokens are used in digital exchanges and there is no real-world use.
If they start using it in the real world like Bitcoin, I might be able to accept when you say they are the fastest and the best.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 08:59:40 PM
I am not sure if it's the fastest blockchain but the Waves platform is very fast.  Pretty much any altcoin is faster than bitcoin.  Yesterday, it took me over 2 hours to get my exchange deposit confirmations. 
Activity: 420
August 09, 2018, 08:43:36 PM
For me, I would still go to NEO. For me, using NEO is already enough, I have been receiving neo in just seconds and the best part of it, is that you are sending neo coins from one wallet to another by free. Since neo produces hourly gas.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 09, 2018, 08:25:03 PM
It would be interesting to make a table with real experiments on speed, up to milliseconds and understand the leader of this race. For me, while it's ripple, stellar and lisk, because it's not compared to others.

Yeah. It's necessary to test out different cryptocurrencies to help determine which one is the fastest. Results obtained in a testnet will be a lot different than those obtained in the mainnet, since the former has greater load further reducing the TPS of a specific cryptocurrency. But as far as tests are concerned, I've heard that Komodo (KMD) has successfully reached a rate of 1,000,000 TPS. If this same throughput is achieved on the main chain, then it would make KMD one of the fastest and most scalable cryptocurrencies to date.

Aside from the cryptocurrencies you've mentioned (like XRP, XLM, and LSK), I believe that EOS is fast too, since transactions take only seconds to complete, and fees are totally free. As time goes by, new cryptocurrencies might emerge with greater speeds and zero costs. Eventually, we will experience instant transactions and no fees within the future Wink

The coin called DashCoin can actually send instantaneously, that is concerning two seconds and provides you four confirmations on a payment sent.
It additionally has your payment secured to stop double-spending.

Exactly. It's one of the most unique features, Dash has brought to the crypto space, since transactions can be settled instantly. This would allow merchants to adopt Dash easily, since they can accept payments in a fast and cheap way unlike most popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. For this reason, I believe that Dash has a very bright future not only as an instant cryptocurrency for daily payments, but also as a privacy coin to protect users funds from prying eyes. Smiley
Activity: 62
August 01, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

The coin called DashCoin can actually send instantaneously, that is concerning two seconds and provides you four confirmations on a payment sent.
It additionally has your payment secured to stop double-spending.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley
It would be interesting to make a table with real experiments on speed, up to milliseconds and understand the leader of this race. For me, while it's ripple, stellar and lisk, because it's not compared to others.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 30, 2018, 04:39:10 AM
FastCoin is quickly becoming the biggest internet sensation since Bitcoin.  Merchants are quickly realizing the benefits of Crypto Currencies and FastCoin is one of the special Crypto coin’s which makes this technology practical to use in everyday commerce.  FastCoin is currently THE FASTEST Complete Transacting Crypto currency in the world, without sacrificing security!  Our engineers were able to develop a 12 sec per block transacting coin which is ideally suited for today’s time sensitive needs.  As the general public slowly realizes the benefits of Bitcoin, early adopters of Crypto currencies will quickly understand the value in the role that time plays, specifically when conducting everyday transactions.

12 seconds per block is the fastest? I thought there was something quicker.  I'm not sure why 12 seconds would offer a big advantage when it's barely faster than ethereum.
Cryptocurrency which is included in the fastest category is Bitcoin and Ethereum. both of these coins are Cryptocurrency that can generate profits and developments so quickly through trading and investment. with its ability to continue to grow to make it a highly reliable coin.
Activity: 30
July 30, 2018, 04:30:05 AM
Nobody is the quickest, everything relies upon the exchange volume at the time that your exchange experienced and if the exchanges volumes builds then the exchange times turn out to be slower and exchange expenses will increment. They all have their great circumstances and their terrible circumstances and in positively trending markets, the coins and their exchanges turns out to be slower because of expanded exchanges
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 01:11:49 PM
RaiBlocks with a high degree of confidence can be called the leader in transaction speed (7000 operations per second).  RaiBlocks uses a block-lattice architecture when each account has its own block.  The advantage of this approach is that changes in the chain of accounts can be made instantly, without acknowledgment of the entire network, significantly increasing its throughput.  But since RaiBlocks uses the model proof-of-stake, sending money is associated with two separate transactions.  In the first funds are withdrawn from the account of the sender, in the second - are credited to the beneficiary's account.  This is somewhat burdensome, but the operations are quick and with minimal costs.  In addition, this technology is very scalable.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 27, 2018, 01:05:08 PM
Theoretically, consensus mechanisms like Ripple or Stellar are faster but then you kind of lose the decentralization of blockchains like Bitcoin or Ethereum...

That's certainly true, mate. There are some tradeoffs that we need to consider, when making use of a specific cryptocurrency. You cannot enjoy full decentralization while experiencing high TPS at the same time. At the cost of lower speeds and higher fees, comes the decentralized nature you know and trust. On the other hand, at the cost of greater efficiency, and lower fees, comes the centralization factor into such cryptocurrency.

Depending on the people's needs whenever a specific individual wants to send money at a fast and cheap way, or simply wants to secure his/her money against external manipulation, would be such cryptocurrency that he/she will choose. Things aside, I believe that among the fastest cryptocurrencies to date are: Bitshares, Steem, IOTA, NANO, Coti, Constellation, Hedera Hashgraph, Ark, Lisk, EOS, Ripple, and Stellar. However, it's up to you to choose which is the most ideal for you in terms of speed, user-friendliness, and security most of all. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 31
July 23, 2018, 10:58:05 PM
indeed I concur with you. Creditbit is one of the more quickly developing advanced monetary standards in the digital currency fragment. The fast appropriation and improvement has situated Creditbit as the 'Fate of Money'.
Activity: 41
July 23, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
I think it is ethereum or ETH in light of the fact that even it is a little or a beginning crypto it still quick to develop and increase,Ethereum is exceptionally basic coin that quickly I increase,however bitcoin nowadays is so ease back to build due to transacions,and transfering money.But as I say Ethereum is the quickest developing coins most importantly.
Activity: 36
July 22, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

Viola.AI is the fastest in the making Cryptocurrency. Viola.AI is a  dating company based in Singapore and has been established over 14 years with a proven track record, helping many singles to find their marriage partners. Viola.AI has a formidable team with Violet Lim, Jamie Lee and Zam Ong as Co-founders.
They have a working MVP already in place and that plus the merchant site will add immense value to Viola.AI ICO.
Find the links to their telegram, Viola.AI website and a video from the CEO (Violet Lim) below:

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/Violet-video-invitation

LOVE on the Blockchain:
Telegram:[url=https://t.me/ViolaAI]Viola.AI

Watch the CEO: MessagefromCEO | [url=http://bit.ly/Violet-video-invitation]

Activity: 308
July 22, 2018, 06:06:28 PM
Theoretically, consensus mechanisms like Ripple or Stellar are faster but then you kind of lose the decentralization of blockchains like Bitcoin or Ethereum...
copper member
Activity: 411
July 22, 2018, 05:46:27 PM
This ecosystem is still new and it is quite early to point out which is which although some coins have already carved out a niche for themselves. However, competition is still high, scaaleability an transaction speed is what most of them are chasing in this early days.
Pages:
Jump to: