Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest? - page 7. (Read 15822 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:00:55 PM
top 10 fastest crypto currency according to Sudhir Khatwani,
1. Dash
2. Monero
3. Pivx
4. Neo
5. Nano
6. Doge
7. Ethereum
8. Litecoin
9. Bitcoin
10. BitcoinCash
read more at, https://coinsutra.com/transaction-speeds/
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
September 02, 2018, 10:59:17 PM
you should take a look at credits (CS). 200k transaction per seconds on their test. their aim is to have 1million tps which is possible.
main net on 4th quarter of this year.

as of now eos is the fastest altcoin i have.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 10:52:56 PM
In terms of scalability before I can consider any crypto the fastest, it has to be used a lot compared to others and ala be among the top 20 cryptocurrencies.
My pick is EOS. IT is secure scalable and very fast. With thousands of transactions per second.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 10:39:44 PM
List of crypto below which we think has faster transactions:

1. Dash
Dash, one of the oldest cryptocurrency in the market that popularized the concept of masternode governance, is a fast transaction coin. The average transaction time for DASH is 2 minutes 39 seconds. This is also known as block time. DASH, with a block size of 2 MB, can process up to 56 tx / second. Block size increased from 1 Mb to 2 Mb last year.

2. Monero
Monero is a pure coin driven by a community that is popular for its anonymity and privacy. This is also quite fast with transactions. It takes an average of 2 minutes to process transactions in the next Monero block. The size of the Monero block is dynamic, which means it will continue to adjust automatically as the average network volume grows.

3. PIVX
PIVX is another coin with fast transaction speed and focus on privacy. Also, this is a proof of coins that provides advantages compared to other coin proofs. This is a DASH fork and has a block time of 1 minute which means it takes one minute to process the transaction on the next PIVX block.

4. NEO
NEO is another proof of fast coin stock by processing transactions and can process at a speed of 1000tx / second. NEO cryptocurrency, called Ethereum killer, takes 15 seconds to process the average transaction in the next NEO block.

5. Nano
Nano, formerly known as Raiblocks, is a relatively new cryptocurrency that was formed in 2017. Thanks to its block-lattice technology, it is very fast and can reach a high scale. It usually takes 5-10 seconds to get confirmation for a successful transaction via Nano.

6. Dogecoin
Dogecoin is a very old cryptocurrency that runs based on evidence of work consensus mechanisms. Crypto is also very fast. It takes an average of 1 minute to process transactions in the next Dogecoin block.

7. Ethereum
Ethereum, the world's computer, has recently faced congestion due to its scalability problem. In addition, he was thinking of moving to evidence of a stake consensus in the future that would make it faster. But from now on it usually takes 14-17 seconds to process transactions on the next Ethereum block and handle up to 12 tx / second.

8. Litecoin
Litecoin is a silver standard in the crypto market. Litecoin, another branch of Bitcoin, is quite fast and powerful. It takes around 2:30 minutes to process transactions in the next Litecoin block.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 07:55:16 PM
As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley

Bitcoin is not slower each day, but anyway, the race is no longer about speed per se, but about the combination of speed, acceptance, community and safety.
I agree with you. One speed will not give much, but it is also significant. Bitcoin is valued for its stability and reliability. The speed of transactions is not so small, although if we talk about crypto-currencies, which will be used everywhere in the future, then the question of the speed of transactions will be much more acute.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
September 02, 2018, 05:54:00 PM
As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

Bitcoin is not slower each day, but anyway, the race is no longer about speed per se, but about the combination of speed, acceptance, community and safety.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 09:30:39 PM
For me, bitcoin is obviously the fastest crypto ever existed in the cryptoworld. I am really amazed how this crypto has skyrocketed to 20,000$ last year and it was timely that i am also investing in the first month of the final quarter last year. That was really a big turning point for me in crypto and since then, i a making my portfolio diverse.

Fasterst on this post is confirmation time not price growth. Indeed bitcoin profitable in price but for transaction right now getting slower. I think LTC and Dash is good for confirmation time
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 08:46:35 PM
There are many new blockchains which are really fast, faste then dash, bitcoin, ethereum and other old blockchains. For example look at the Seele, Sparkster.

many of the new 4 th generation may have very fast transaction speeds such as seele, and the possibilities are very good and certainly many users, the faster the more people use especially if without transaction fees.
Activity: 198
September 01, 2018, 08:37:36 PM
There are many new blockchains which are really fast, faste then dash, bitcoin, ethereum and other old blockchains. For example look at the Seele, Sparkster.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 08:34:35 PM
For me, bitcoin is obviously the fastest crypto ever existed in the cryptoworld. I am really amazed how this crypto has skyrocketed to 20,000$ last year and it was timely that i am also investing in the first month of the final quarter last year. That was really a big turning point for me in crypto and since then, i a making my portfolio diverse.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
September 01, 2018, 08:33:00 PM
I have only tried ethereum and so far I am very satisfied on it's performance it's what you are looking for a cryptocurrency very fast confirmation and very cheap fee, this is the reason why they are the second most popular coin in the market although there are many more coming in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 01, 2018, 07:54:41 PM
I think that bitcoin has progressed a lot with the lighting network, from going to days before receiving a transaction on a congested network to a maximum of 20 minutes is an incredible progress, I also heard that dogecoin works very well and fast, but if we are talking about real speed I think that dash is the most efficient of all, your transactions are completed in seconds.
Activity: 504
September 01, 2018, 07:51:32 PM
ETH has gained so much popularity in this regard. There are also many altcoins that are also gaining popularity.
Bitcoin is the first coin and that is King Crypto. This coin investor grows tall and the fastest of the other coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 07:45:01 PM
The ECH blockchain platform has broken two record speeds in data processing within 24 hours. The first EOS broke the record for all other coding currencies at 2,822 transactions per second, followed by 3,000 transactions per second. At the second milestone EOS officially passed the average processing milestone of VISA with 1700.
Activity: 209
September 01, 2018, 07:38:13 PM
In my opinion ethereum is the fastest. Transaction will only last for only 1-4 minutes is a very fast response on their system this is why no one doubt the capability of Ethereum.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 07:35:47 PM
I think it is EOS. The ECH blockchain platform has set a new record on July 19th as most transactions made on this platform exceeds 3,000 units per second.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 07:09:42 PM
A lot of altcoins are fast moving if can monitor it time to time because everybody's thinking are not the same, some people like this and some people like that I hope you get my point, anyway if I were you I monitor it time to time so that you will know the fastest moving altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 01, 2018, 06:57:41 PM
To compare different projects and find out which of them is the fastest we need to put them in equal conditions, cause network load is different in each project and number of nodes is also different.

Agree. A cryptocurrency project could be as fast as lightning, but as more people tend to use it, that capacity or ability to procees an "X" amount of TPS becomes diminished. Perhaps, many cryptocurrencies claim to have outstanding TPS because they've only been tested on a "Testnet", instead of a "Mainnet" to back those claims. This brings a lot of hype, without delivering true scalability to the masses. However, time will tell us which cryptocurrency is among the fastest one yet, as people make use of it everyday.

Until now, I believe that DAG-based cryptocurrencies are the future because of the way they're designed which allows for unlimited or infinite scalability without compromising decentralization. The cryptocurrencies based on this consensus algorithm, become much faster the more people join them. IOTA and NANO are good examples of DAG-based cryptocurrencies, and if they prove to remain highly scalable without compromising decentralization, then I believe that they'll take off easily.

The best thing about the next generation of cryptocurrencies (based in a DAG), is that fees are non-existent. Since miners are no longer needed, as well as validators (in the case of PoS), cryptocurrencies which make use of a DAG will never experience slowdowns or high fees unlike popular cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is ideal for a worldwide economy free from middleman, and limitations, as people could send payments in a near-instant fashion and for free.

Nevertheless, there could only exist one cryptocurrency which is the fastest among them all. This will be proven over time as the amount of users increases within their blockchain networks. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
From my point of view, the quickest digital money I take is Bitcoin. His exchanges happen in only a couple of moments, I realize that bitcoin has moment exchanges. until this point, he has never disappointed me. I trust that digital forms of money in fact of such calculation will do instantly, bitcoin is the upcoming age of the blockchain. There are two or three quickest blockchains right now available. As a matter of first importance, bitcoin is one of the speediest up until now.
Activity: 392
August 31, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

It seems to me that the absolute leader in this matter can be considered Ethereum. His transactions take place in just 10 seconds, this is an excellent result  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: