Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest? - page 17. (Read 15822 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
March 18, 2017, 01:02:11 AM
I don't think you can jump to conclusion that this one is the fastest, most of these tokens are used on exchanges and no real world use. If they start to have the real world use like Bitcoin, I will say they are the fastest.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
March 18, 2017, 12:11:58 AM
FastCoin is quickly becoming the biggest internet sensation since Bitcoin.  Merchants are quickly realizing the benefits of Crypto Currencies and FastCoin is one of the special Crypto coin’s which makes this technology practical to use in everyday commerce.  FastCoin is currently THE FASTEST Complete Transacting Crypto currency in the world, without sacrificing security!  Our engineers were able to develop a 12 sec per block transacting coin which is ideally suited for today’s time sensitive needs.  As the general public slowly realizes the benefits of Bitcoin, early adopters of Crypto currencies will quickly understand the value in the role that time plays, specifically when conducting everyday transactions.

12 seconds per block is the fastest? I thought there was something quicker.  I'm not sure why 12 seconds would offer a big advantage when it's barely faster than ethereum.
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
March 17, 2017, 11:34:36 PM
FastCoin is quickly becoming the biggest internet sensation since Bitcoin. 
Really? With a $16k marketcap?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
March 17, 2017, 09:39:44 PM
FastCoin is quickly becoming the biggest internet sensation since Bitcoin.  Merchants are quickly realizing the benefits of Crypto Currencies and FastCoin is one of the special Crypto coin’s which makes this technology practical to use in everyday commerce.  FastCoin is currently THE FASTEST Complete Transacting Crypto currency in the world, without sacrificing security!  Our engineers were able to develop a 12 sec per block transacting coin which is ideally suited for today’s time sensitive needs.  As the general public slowly realizes the benefits of Bitcoin, early adopters of Crypto currencies will quickly understand the value in the role that time plays, specifically when conducting everyday transactions.
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
March 17, 2017, 08:29:01 PM
Heat is the fastest coin I have.

Is Digibyte fast?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 17, 2017, 08:14:57 PM
Dash has InstantSend, which is about 2 seconds and gives you 4 confirmations on a transaction.
It also has that transaction locked to prevent double-spending.

Yes. It is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies because of this feature. I'm not sure if there would exist a much faster cryptocurrency, but so far it seems like Dash has the lead. It also has a block size limit of 2MB in contrast to Bitcoin, with its never ending block size debate.  Roll Eyes

about cryptocurency is fastes transaction and confirmation
i think is the best dogecoin , and dogecoin is very low fee sending too, so is enjoy use dogecoin

I think so too. Especially for micropayments, as it makes it an ideal cryptocurrency to tip others. Due to its inexpensive nature, it is very easy to obtain, allowing anyone to get into it and learn more about cryptocurrencies.  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 17, 2017, 07:28:13 PM
about cryptocurency is fastes transaction and confirmation
i think is the best dogecoin , and dogecoin is very low fee sending too, so is enjoy use dogecoin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
March 17, 2017, 07:09:47 PM
As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley

Dash has InstantSend, which is about 2 seconds and gives you 4 confirmations on a transaction.
It also has that transaction locked to prevent double-spending.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 17, 2017, 07:01:41 PM
As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: