Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why? - page 17. (Read 3533 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 100
I suggest bitcoin because i believe that it has the capability to pay you back in future.Rest its investors choice to opt the asset in which he wants to invest.But one thing each investor should kept in mind that before investing one should have proper knowledge and understanding of thing in which he is going to investment.He should be prepared enough to handle ups and downs in market value.Bitcoin is a long term investment and in coming decades it will be at great heights ,so personally i suggest bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
The cryptocurrency that I will invest in 2018 is the ethereum altcoins because I see in ethereum coin , the good benefits of ethereum and functions and use of ethereum in different sites and in the market of exchange, It is also a promising altcoin as I believe in it.
For the ones who are there in the world of the crypto currencies since long, this choice of the coin is hardly a big deal as they exactly know the coins which can then help the in making more money. However, it is better to invest in coins like that of bitcoin, ETH, ripple, litecoin and similar other coins as this will then help you in making more money and above all, their market value is also quite low for now.
Besides all the things you have to make sure that are you able enough to enter into this market or just entering with dreams. If you are able enough to survive in this market and can handle the currency you desire for then investment in this market in this current time is more benefited near you. This Bitcoin has all the potential to enrich you in a high market once you invest in a low market.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I think it will always go to BTC and ETH. But if you ask.me, I'll go with ETH. It has alot of projects therefore alot of uses for your coin. More uses then more likely that it will be in demand once adoption starts. Heck, even convertig your alt coins requires you to convert it to ETH first then  BTC. I myself placed a huge bet on it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Good day fellow investor,
These are my top coins this 2018(long-term)
BTC
ETH
LTC
XEM
BCH
XLM
ADA
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
If I have the bigger capital , I will invest in ethereum altcoin, because it is now very popular altcoin next to bitcoin , and aside it has a lower value than bitcoin , so we can afford to invest, and ethereum altcoin is now mostly used to buy some new launched token in the trading sites, and ethereum will be my altcoin to invest this 2018.

I think you have QLC AND MTH both will launch the mainnet at the end of this month and they are priced very well nowadays. Why am I talking about this coin only? Because only those I'm interested in, there may be more important coins / tokens but I do not currently follow so, can not really talk about.
There are lots of coins to look for, of course everyone will have different opinions and maybe everything is right in the end. You have an EOS that according to many people will be booming, but honestly I think it's losing HYPE from maintnet and we will not see big pumps at least for now.

This is good that you have cleared it before making any disturbance that you aren’t following them. It is okay, perfect if that is so. But let me add something here, choosing of coin, this is the best step and the most important one as well to take the way in your favor or against it. If this step is taken with much consideration and concern, you better be getting some handsome results.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
As the practice of the first 5 months shows it is necessary to pay attention to the projects and protocols. Projects in these areas show the best results.
A whole lot as no one will want to end up bag holding coins that will not eventually favor them in the long run or bag holding coins that will forever remain in their wallet with no development and no one ready to even buy them. When looking for great results, it is always good to look for way too much undervalued projects that have hit the solid bottom.

For instance, PAY has not done so much, but from fundamentals, it is an easy hold, as I believe there would be some move upward.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
If I have the bigger capital , I will invest in ethereum altcoin, because it is now very popular altcoin next to bitcoin , and aside it has a lower value than bitcoin , so we can afford to invest, and ethereum altcoin is now mostly used to buy some new launched token in the trading sites, and ethereum will be my altcoin to invest this 2018.

I think you have QLC AND MTH both will launch the mainnet at the end of this month and they are priced very well nowadays. Why am I talking about this coin only? Because only those I'm interested in, there may be more important coins / tokens but I do not currently follow so, can not really talk about.
There are lots of coins to look for, of course everyone will have different opinions and maybe everything is right in the end. You have an EOS that according to many people will be booming, but honestly I think it's losing HYPE from maintnet and we will not see big pumps at least for now.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
With the price drop, BTC's price is around $6,800. Now investing in BTC is a good choice!
Several ETHs are less than $550. Many icos need to pay with ETH. Don't forget ETH in the list of investments!
For me best will be even all first ten coins, price of them right now are that low that only a little recover of market will pump their price with nice profit for us.
There are so many other potential coins or tokens from ICO that will end up doing great since they are far below their ICO price now due to the whole market drop down and the effect generally on the market.

I have picked up some ADB, APPC, COSS and CBC. The altcoin market is going to be booming, and if it is going to boom, I really want to be picking the easiest and less risky ones which I am sure there is a certainty that at least they are going to be tapping back to the ICO price and even going up.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
The cryptocurrency that I will invest in 2018 is the ethereum altcoins because I see in ethereum coin , the good benefits of ethereum and functions and use of ethereum in different sites and in the market of exchange, It is also a promising altcoin as I believe in it.
For me Ripple and Monero are the best coins for investment in this year. Market value is increasing day by day and the price is also growing. I think you can make handsome money from investment in these two currencies. No doubt good projects also giving good results, but if you have trading experience then bitcoin should the first priority for trading.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Well, even if you are going to be investing in tokens, it is very necessary to be careful which one you are investing in and why you are picking them. There are for sure a lot of tokens though that will end up doing greatly well and that for sure is going to be the most in my portfolio. Mostly the ones that have good prospects, great product, possibility of huge increase in growth, and presently below ICO price. The idea for me is to make it an easy hold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
The new cryptocurrency is only in the development phase. So I still find the price of the crypto market is average. Maybe many years later, the crypto market will rise to a huge price

So make your investment now itself to get maximum reap when the crypto currency market reaches high place.I always have the bitcoin as my first preference whenever the money I have to invest on the crypto currency and it is the only currency I believe for longer term and the altcoin I ivested are just to make quick profits and invest back them into the bitcoin. Cheesy
Activity: 141
Activity: 70
I split into four and that’s ETH, BTC, Ripple and Litecoin. I was on the opposing side when BCH was released during the fork in 2017 lol. But BCH has really gone a long way and I sold the ones I had then, and with a good profit (making my profit for last year a double😂😂), I just sold all of them.

I’m thinking of adding BCH to my portfolio again, but I don’t know how that’s going to be, just hoping that it works out good. But the four cryptocurrencies that I’m investing on are really good, BCH is just if I decide. I might go into it, but I’m not so sure yet.
That mainly the major crypto you should hold or buy. Personally i would suggest to make your own technical analysis and do some research on your own. It may be rude to say but if you will just follow someones technical analysis, it would seem that you are just investing to someones investment and if that investment fails, you would probably blame that person who told you that. That is how i interpret that kind of scenario.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
The new cryptocurrency is only in the development phase. So I still find the price of the crypto market is average. Maybe many years later, the crypto market will rise to a huge price
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
 I split into four and that’s ETH, BTC, Ripple and Litecoin. I was on the opposing side when BCH was released during the fork in 2017 lol. But BCH has really gone a long way and I sold the ones I had then, and with a good profit (making my profit for last year a double😂😂), I just sold all of them.

I’m thinking of adding BCH to my portfolio again, but I don’t know how that’s going to be, just hoping that it works out good. But the four cryptocurrencies that I’m investing on are really good, BCH is just if I decide. I might go into it, but I’m not so sure yet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is my favorite choice. No matter in 2018 or in the next few years, I think bitcoin is the most valuable investment coin in the world.

Yes bitcoin is gonna be the most valuable investment in 3018 because it has a lot of supporters and it gets high too fast so no worries if now a day price of bitcoin is not good enough to be bought but soon we will see how fast bitcoin will overcome all lose and will get high in price, bitcoin has much potential to rise higher for more investments and more acceptances by people and by the governments.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
There's no question with bitcoin that it will stay and will remain to exist in the future. I'll even stay with these coins rather than buying those coins that are being hyped and are only riding the wave but later they will be dump for real.
Tron
Like this coin, there's too much hype on it and I don't know what's the real use of this coin.

There are investors who are not diversifying but their portfolio is impressive by investing to bitcoin only and that's why it make sense to see people who are totally bitcoin supporters.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
the most potential coins in 2018 are neo Tron iota and eos these are potential coins in 2018 to invest and hold for at least one year
Activity: 182
I'd rather Coin that's for sure, than on a newly released coin. so Bitcoin and Ethereum are my preferred Coins, although now a lot of new coins but I'm not that interested. I still choose Bitcoin and Ethereum as my investment coins.
Pages:
Jump to: