Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why? - page 18. (Read 3533 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is my favorite choice. No matter in 2018 or in the next few years, I think bitcoin is the most valuable investment coin in the world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
I am for this year you can try investing in EOS coins, because eos has a good platform and also a promising market
All the investors which are present there in the world of the crypto currencies have their own choice of the coins and that it is a good thing to look for the coins which can then help you in having some good earning. the thing is you need to be sure that in this dump situation, you are not making any wrong decision and that you are investing your money in a coin which can then help you in having some profitable earning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
You have mention so many promising coins. I am advising you to add Gese to your portfolio. It is very promising with a good product or service. The platform have started functioning already.
Activity: 61
For my experience, I just invested in Bitcoin since that is the only thing crypto is reliable. But as of now many altcoins are worth to invest if their projects and the price will be increasing frequently.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
I would suggest you to choose minimum 5 best coins. Split your investment into few parts. Choose 2 coins with high rates like Bitcoin and Etherium, then choose 2 coins with cheapest rates below $10. Then choose the best ICO tokens and invest as much as you can. This is the best move you can do as a trader. One or the other coin would bring huge profits for sure. You may be surprised to see the profits you gain from all above coins down the line.
I think it depends upon your investment cap. If you have small capital then you should buy some low price coins because you will hold good quantity and if the price grow a little bit you will make handsome money. On the other hand bitcoin is expensive and if you no idea of cryptocurrency then it is not good for you. Turn to small coins.
Yeah, it totally depends on each individual and asides the capital; everyone will definitely have different idea on how they want to invest. As for me, I am picking all the coins at the bottom with great potential for growth and active team as well. The thing about picking them at the bottom is because it is always easier to take note of the accumulation phase and when other coins are pretty much going down due to the response in the market, they are solidly rocking that bottom, and whales solidly rocking them as well. That is where I want to be picking from.

Basically 2018 must be a great year for new people who just heard about cryptos after bitcoin had tested $20k levels. Just imagine that people will buy bitcoin if it is currently prices $25k or even $21k ? When a new comer checks for prices and finding it less than half then definitely he may take some action for sure.
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
The cryptocurrency that I will invest in 2018 is the ethereum altcoins because I see in ethereum coin , the good benefits of ethereum and functions and use of ethereum in different sites and in the market of exchange, It is also a promising altcoin as I believe in it.
For the ones who are there in the world of the crypto currencies since long, this choice of the coin is hardly a big deal as they exactly know the coins which can then help the in making more money. However, it is better to invest in coins like that of bitcoin, ETH, ripple, litecoin and similar other coins as this will then help you in making more money and above all, their market value is also quite low for now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I probably invest in bitcoin in this year 2018 , its good to have a bitcoin investment because we do not know ahead that their will be another break in the market for the coming days , and it might go for the greenish day ,so I prepare for this days so ,I will invest in bitcoin as soon as possible, fir some storing coin in my wallet.
Activity: 140
If I have the bigger capital , I will invest in ethereum altcoin, because it is now very popular altcoin next to bitcoin , and aside it has a lower value than bitcoin , so we can afford to invest, and ethereum altcoin is now mostly used to buy some new launched token in the trading sites, and ethereum will be my altcoin to invest this 2018.
Activity: 140
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
personally i am prefer IOTA. this coins have good technology and development.even in some article it said that iota make partnership with famous company in germany.
In 2018, you should invest in Bitcoin and can also invest in other crypto coins which depend upon your savings. If you have low savings then start from less valuable coins like Ethereum and Altcoin which comes after the Bitcoin in value and then slowly upgrade to the Bitcoin.

On the other hand if you are with high savings then start from Bitcoin and invest with huge amount in the current market because this market is of low value and you will get large quantity of Bitcoins on fewer amounts.
Activity: 75
PXS what about this coin? It is now converted into NPXS, which is well planned and now holds PXS for every month.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
personally i am prefer IOTA. this coins have good technology and development.even in some article it said that iota make partnership with famous company in germany.

As far as I know, IOTA has some serious problems with transactions and partners. We shouldn't be surprised because it's actually a new concept which still requires further testing.

There is no clear answer to the OP question. We can't predict which cryptocurrency will have the highest ROI and that's what many people here are after which is sad. We should focus on the technology and the gains from it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
There are so many good coins now available in the market including bitcoin. Best investment is i choose some coins such as bitcoin, Ethereum and Neo. These are the coins with high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Better split your amount and invest in these three. It would be better for future, if one coin goes low means other coin will help you. Now the market is good for invest so use this time to invest.
Activity: 111
I am for this year you can try investing in EOS coins, because eos has a good platform and also a promising market
Activity: 122
Do what needs to be done.
I like the way you've decided to split trough investment.

When it comes to my opinion I am personally invested in EOS (because it's ETH killer pretty much) and NEBL that has already live mainnet and amazing tech, it's currently only lacking marketing. Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I am bullish on ETH, Vchain and XRP for the rest of 2018 apart from Bitcoin. Even though I am not a great fan of XRP as a cryptocurrency but still, I believe that it will perform well in terms of investment in the short term. ETH has a tremendous scope in the automated sector (I.O.T) and Vchain is still undervalued as compared to its potential in my honest opinion so I am bullish on all these three coins apart from Bitcoin.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
I have split my Investment, So don't take all of the money at one currency to make a big profit, If better that you have your own strategy. But you must be careful because the crypto is very volatile. good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
It seems to me that OP does not understand the importance of choosing coins for investment. You can never rely on the opinions of other members of the community. You may lose your money and the responsibility for this lies entirely with you. You have to study the market yourself and make a reasonable choice.
Activity: 179
Your ways are good, so trust information you know, don't trust some facts you hear anywhere, because only you decide the what to do
Pages:
Jump to: