Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why? - page 20. (Read 3533 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
i would suggest u to invest in Eth Neo Iota Eos and Tron all these coins have potential to touch 5 times growth
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
-snipped-

-You able to struct your own analysis
-You able to choose your preferred coins
-You have your own reasoning for your actions

Just trust your analyzation and hope that the progress will be good on the way.

Also applied to other persons that looking for a good coins to put their money by getting a direct advice to others. Different people have different set of coins in their portfolio try to make an own lists. It's fun and thrilling to make our own analyzation. So again, put trust on whatever strategy we will plan to execute.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
Choose few best top listed coins which will bring genuine profits in a short term. You can even look at coins that are less than $10 where you can buy en number of coins which will bring more profits in a long term.  If one coin does loose it's value,  the another coin would yield you a good profits. Think in investing in tokens with best projects,  teams and etc.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
Activity: 223
I salute your planing strategy and Trading techniques you are about applying. But the fact remains, no one can actually gives you the hundred percent assurance of any coin that shall undoubtedly moon because of their volatility that are unpredictable. Just work with your mind as you are about doing. My strong advise however is for you not to bite more than what you can chew and ensure you wear the Cardigan of risk in any case anything backfires. Good luck.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This year, you need to be very cautious about investing in crypto-currencies. Recently, a lot of failed ICOs or mice, you only need to invest in a proven team.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I believe Ethereum to be the best coin for a long term investment. Though the coin is highly volatile and too risky, it has a lot of potential and can lead to good gains in a short period of time.
Since its origin in 2015, the coin has shown increase by 1100%. In the last year itself it showed profit gains by 3700%. Now the coin holds a strong market capital of $59.8 billion and since acceptance by big companies like Microsoft, has seen a shoot in its market value and hence can cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
Bitcoin is the best answer. Then you can invest in NEO or EOS. I also heard SKRAPS is a good token for investing in 2018. Current price is low but will increase soon.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
~snip~
~snip~
I like this opinion, asking for an opinion to invest will create confusion while your capital is not possible to try all that opinion. Make a smart decision yourself in choosing a coin to invest. All these speculations may not necessarily end in truth. Uncertain market conditions.
And the important thing is, If you experience failure or loss, you will experience and learn until you become more sensitive to the situation.
Activity: 126
You can find information about ADA or XVG coins. These are the very well-known currencies in the electronic money market. Trading volume in 24h is huge. I think it would be a right decision if you invested in this two pennies
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
it has always been bitcoin and it will always be bitcoin that everyone will aim for. only the advertisement on the internet will tell you otherwise and some people think like that after a while of being told to invest in X and Y altcoins.

back in 2017 everyone knew this but we had a couple of months of serious spam attacks against bitcoin and also a lot of drama and FUD was spread about bitcoin which meant a good opportunity for altcoins to swoop in and get pumped. but surely enough as the pumping craze ended so did the altcoin season.
Activity: 238
There has been the speculation of which coin will spike in the year 2018 by bounty hunters. I have come to realize that upon the countless  number of coins on the market, EOS and lympo will be my priority. Most people have diverse opinions that neither of these coins will spike but they prefer BTC and ETH. I wouldn’t give doubt to these coins because they will spike though the market is poor now. I categorise Lympo and EOS as my most dependent coin and I will invest in them lolz.
Activity: 181
Activity: 29
Have you looked at EOS ? You will have very different structure of projects build on Ethereum vs EOS... Hence, I request you study both the structure and then decide which one appeals you more.

Please stop with EOS majority of the coin is owned by the team. Just short it in finex!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I totally agree with your lineup, those coins are my ideals too.
I agree to only invest on the most popular of cryptocurrencies as they are popular for a great reason, more people believe in its great potential and future obviously.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
you have done the right thing. specifically for ethereum, I am very interested in etehrum project behind big role etherum as ico platform with good project too.
it's really true and I've also set up capital to invest in ETH. because I am sure that in the not-too-distant future ETH will provide us with surprises in the form of high prices
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I think NEO, ETH, BTC is always prime portolfio in the crypto currency and it has to be there. Yes, your strategy sounds good but Q1 has already passed and you must be starting this with Q2 !

Well there are also some of the coins which has started heads up this year and must have coins. This includes ADA, SCL, JNT, and IOST. These coins are really something and with good team around the project I do feel that they will have amazing path ahead.

So the advice I will give is that any cryptocurrency that is not just there to serve as a coins or a trading asset but provides more services is bound to survive and you can invest in it in the long term. Such cryptocurrencies are springing up everywhere like Bitcoin because it is the first every peer-to-peer network, provides coins and trading platforms, also has its own blockchain, the current market cap, it’s price, its scalability, and popularity are hard to ignore and so will stay for a long time.
Activity: 188
The cryptocurrency one should invest in 2018 are velix.id ,productivist, dropil,haven,hydro, etc . There are still other good ones apart from those I mentioned that you can still invest in
Pages:
Jump to: