Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptos to buy now ? - page 2. (Read 9632 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 04:42:04 PM
I think any coin is promesing and in the dump stage now are good to buy, i think on few days Litecoin will go to moon,
Any? Even analcoin Cheesy ? And on account of LTC completely agree, very undervalued coin. I think it will cost 300$ in a year or earlier.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
September 02, 2017, 04:36:00 PM
For now the best choices are Litecoin and waves. Lots of coins have increased in price in past days. But Litecoin and waves still has the potential to rise very much.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
September 02, 2017, 04:32:20 PM
At the moment, the cryptocurrency market strongly inflated, must be a harsh correction in my opinion. Better to wait for better prices. But if you want to get profit in BTC and not in USD then buy waves, eth, monero, ltc, nem, dash, wings. These coins have a great future. Behind them are the real teams and in six months they can give you ×3 or more.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
September 02, 2017, 03:35:42 PM
Right now, I prefer to buy Etherum and Litecoin besides bitcoin. I hope they price is still increase in next couple months.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 03:33:47 PM
OMG
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 02:01:42 PM
Hi everybody, this latest ICO started its Pre-Order https://finles.capital/.
Do you know anything about their bounty or airdrop? I’ve asked in their Channel am waiting for details https://t.me/FNDCoins
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
September 02, 2017, 07:25:26 AM
I would suggest you to pick up some serious STRATIS as they are still to overtake their ATH and have so many cutting edge products to launch this year and the first few months of 2018. Wink It is also very cheap now as the alpha release of the breeze wallet with tumblebit has been postponed for a short time due to some last minute bug.
Activity: 246
September 02, 2017, 07:20:44 AM
Iota has it buying range at 0.73 usd..buy and put sell order in the early 0.90's for a quick short term 15-20%..or hold for future as the coin has potential to be at least 2 dollars
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
September 02, 2017, 06:36:09 AM
Hi All,

I know the market may be at its peak currently. Any recommendations on which crypto currency is untapped and can be invested at the moment and why ? I usually look for promoters and reasons on why a crypto or blockchain will do well in long or short term.

I bought some BCH but sold it since the prediction seems to be it will go down to $100.

I bought some ripples and ethereum.

Which website or resources or commentary can be trusted when speculating or going for short term trading ?

Any inputs from the experienced brains will be appreciated.

Thanks,
There are lots of cryptos right now that anyone can invest in effortlessly, but the $1 Million question has been that Which crypto is worth buying presently? There are lots and lots of cryptos springing up daily and all I can say is that the oldest should be the best in this game of investments.
Activity: 267
September 01, 2017, 07:39:34 AM
I think we should buy those valuable long-term holdings of encryption currency, landing applications in addition to the project and the application of the situation, you also need to check the project management team and so on, considering some factors in your decision to buy! Hope to help you.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
September 01, 2017, 06:27:00 AM
Hi All,

I know the market may be at its peak currently. Any recommendations on which crypto currency is untapped and can be invested at the moment and why ? I usually look for promoters and reasons on why a crypto or blockchain will do well in long or short term.

I bought some BCH but sold it since the prediction seems to be it will go down to $100.

I bought some ripples and ethereum.

Which website or resources or commentary can be trusted when speculating or going for short term trading ?

Any inputs from the experienced brains will be appreciated.

Thanks,
There are loads of coins to buy right now and all that matters is making profit out of every transaction, you should be willing to read and do lots of research to be able to find the right place for yourself in the market.
Activity: 392
August 27, 2017, 03:41:11 PM
adding more Waves and LTC to wallet than before became my choice. Because their current value is relatively low, I am sure holding it in longtime will get a good profit from them.
Activity: 53
August 27, 2017, 02:30:31 PM
Thanks for all the replies.

I bought some more ETC.

Which wallets are better and trades almost all coins since its easier to keep everything at one place than different ones? I know Kraken but it does not seem to trade some of the coins you are referring to i.e. SIA, LSK, SC, WINGS, RLC

I thought low market cap can mean high appreciation. I have been reading some analysis and predictions. Do you have any personal favourites on whom to trust when it comes to predictions ? individuals or sites.

For me there is to such things as prediction but you can tell it by reading the news and the fundamentals of it road map is important daily news is the best.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2017, 02:29:08 PM
Buy Doge, guppy, monero Smiley

Doges, has no feature and future, just a simple bitcoin clone. Guppy, maybe, up to the development coming from the developer team. Monero is a good choice, it will expand itself on Chinese exchangers I think. I can also say Ardor is a good one to put some money.

Doge coin is a waste to invest I have thousands of coins in my wallet and waiting to hit at least minimum $1 from a long time but it not reaching $0.1. so i think i am not sure in future it will grow or not. This coin is only good to play gamble. not good for investment and trading. Monero beginning was excellent many people invest and made this coin famous, but now there is no big improvement in this coin. I will prefer ETH and Waves.
Activity: 72
August 27, 2017, 01:25:22 PM
Waves, Golem, LTC, Civic
Activity: 172
August 27, 2017, 01:08:58 PM
Buy Doge, guppy, monero Smiley

Doges, has no feature and future, just a simple bitcoin clone. Guppy, maybe, up to the development coming from the developer team. Monero is a good choice, it will expand itself on Chinese exchangers I think. I can also say Ardor is a good one to put some money.
Activity: 25
August 27, 2017, 12:57:41 PM
I think Bytom, IOTA and Safex are good buys right now. MNE is a good short term pickup now, it should go up due to the Artemine ICO accepting it as 10% of ETH value.

Love IOTA, I think it really potentially in long-term Grin
Activity: 224
August 27, 2017, 12:07:10 PM
Buy WAVES!! Good things are coming up for WAVES!!  You'll see!! Grin
Activity: 216
Early Bitcoin investor.
August 27, 2017, 11:59:14 AM
I think u should buy  LTC, ETH. Because this is trusted cryptocurrencies. Also bitcoin ofcourse Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
August 27, 2017, 11:51:58 AM
If I had to pick one coin that I think is due for a short-term increase in value I would chose TenX. 
Pages:
Jump to: