Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptos to buy now ? - page 9. (Read 9632 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 02:42:16 PM
When I am researching what should I look for ? I mean what points or issues etc ? what are the important factors you look for when you research before investing in a coin for long term and for short term ?
Apart for obvious "a good team", "representative website" etc. I think it's important to check the roadmap - it can be a decisive factor for short-term. Because some coins are good with decent ideas behind them and stuff, but their price is relatively static, because well, nothing much is going on, they are not moving forward (examples: Ripple, PTOY, SIA in a way), which isn't a problem for long-term but can be a bit frustrating if you trade more often.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 06, 2017, 02:35:54 PM
When I am researching what should I look for ? I mean what points or issues etc ? what are the important factors you look for when you research before investing in a coin for long term and for short term ?
Activity: 98
August 06, 2017, 02:34:40 PM
I heard PTOY is going to perform some mooning soon  Roll Eyes apparently, they will announce the partnership with Dash soon. Rumours or true, I decided to invest in this project before.
Activity: 79
August 06, 2017, 02:29:42 PM
Though I am new in trading site but I am follow some alr coin to increased last 10 days. So I am advise you that you buy Eth and see what happened next. I am confident that it will rising continually.
Activity: 5
August 06, 2017, 02:01:35 PM
after the chinese government deal, i can see NEO being a top 5 coin in the future
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
August 06, 2017, 01:46:06 PM
I think Litecoin, waves and ethereum have an edge now, you can read it yourself. Here if you talk about the platform, certainly ethereum is the top, followed by litecoin. While waves have rumors will beat ethereum in the near future. They all have good investors and certainly promise.
I heared some rumor talking about Litecoin will use for create ICO as Ethereum in recently, and become to first altcoin Asic mining can create token for ICO market. The time this event happens is in September.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2017, 01:38:13 PM
I advice to you the best and legit site to read about cryptocurrency news is Cointelegraph based on my experience i read their daily and i see it is truth or legit.
And for which crypto is good to buy now i suggest to you XEM and DGB, Dgb are on the dump stage now and good to buy i think on few days dgb will go up and especially Xem too are on dump stage now i think it is the time that the correction of alts will gone but mostly all of coins on top 20 coinmarketcap is good to buy and hold.
It is a good thing if you will do research first before investing on a specific new coin. It will probably help to to make sure that it is going to be successful and with buying for. But if you want to invest and to have a new coin without any capital it is much better if you are going apply on a signature campaign alts wherein all you need to do is to support the project as whole and be a part of the project so it can achieve success in the future.
Without investment, this is the good way to earn new coins. But these coins will not give you instant profit it should first enter to market, and the price should rise after that you can exchange means it's good profit. I will suggest this method. If you invested your money new project and it fails means it's a big loss for you. And already many ICO's did like this they cheated investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 01:20:18 PM
To be honest. There is a cryptocurrency: PIEcoin with some past but seems to be in a marvelous come back!

The market cap increased from 150k to 1million+ (since yesterday) in just two weeks.

Getting on board early can give you the advantage of being part of the growth.

The coin has new energy, new website and a new dev team after the first one made a dash for it.

Everybody a piece of PIE for the long term. That's my suggestion.  Smiley

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/piecoin/

* available on  Cryptopia
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
August 06, 2017, 01:27:50 PM
I advice to you the best and legit site to read about cryptocurrency news is Cointelegraph based on my experience i read their daily and i see it is truth or legit.
And for which crypto is good to buy now i suggest to you XEM and DGB, Dgb are on the dump stage now and good to buy i think on few days dgb will go up and especially Xem too are on dump stage now i think it is the time that the correction of alts will gone but mostly all of coins on top 20 coinmarketcap is good to buy and hold.
It is a good thing if you will do research first before investing on a specific new coin. It will probably help to to make sure that it is going to be successful and with buying for. But if you want to invest and to have a new coin without any capital it is much better if you are going apply on a signature campaign alts wherein all you need to do is to support the project as whole and be a part of the project so it can achieve success in the future.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
August 06, 2017, 01:13:15 PM
For me lets use the bitcoins,altcoins,litecoins,and namecoins,which is the popular many people uses these coins.Such as Bitcoins which is the greatest and the most popular in all of the coins that Ive encounter in the cryptoworld that I started.Now theirs many coin and for me my opinion is just use the bitcoins.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 06, 2017, 12:56:40 PM
On which crypto platform can I buy waves ?
Most of crypto exchanges allowed you to buy and sell waves on their platform like this one : https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WAVES
Waves is good altcoin and good choice to buy right now as the project getting popular by the time being because newcomer of ICOs using WAVES as their platform.
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
August 06, 2017, 12:34:50 PM
I think Litecoin, waves and ethereum have an edge now, you can read it yourself. Here if you talk about the platform, certainly ethereum is the top, followed by litecoin. While waves have rumors will beat ethereum in the near future. They all have good investors and certainly promise.
Activity: 54
August 06, 2017, 12:11:57 PM
In general I prefer coins that have practical use like BTC (you can buy things with it) or ETH (you need ETH to buy gas for transaction on the Ethereum network).

On the other hand, if a coin is heavily promoted but has no actual use I would stay away.
August 06, 2017, 12:01:44 PM
On which crypto platform can I buy waves ?

Waves is the best investment now. Waves platform resembles with etherium. The more advantages are there are token creation, and DEX decentralized exchange. YOu can make token in just a second with only one wave and sell it to exchange. If you had a good project you can use waves token. It is easy. However your token will be worthless if you have no roadmap for your token creation. I think waves will challence etherium in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 06, 2017, 11:53:38 AM
Waves is the best investment now. Waves platform resembles with etherium. The more advantages are there are token creation, and DEX decentralized exchange. YOu can make token in just a second with only one wave and sell it to exchange. If you had a good project you can use waves token. It is easy. However your token will be worthless if you have no roadmap for your token creation. I think waves will challence etherium in the future.
Activity: 52
August 06, 2017, 11:36:20 AM
Big market cap coin is more suitable for saving
Small market cap coin is more suitable for investing. Of course we have choose the coin with small market cap carefully in the ocean of small coin. Personally, I pick Signatum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
August 06, 2017, 11:15:46 AM
For me I think it is better to invest on bitcoincash for now because it is new and has huge market value potential to surpass ethereum even bitcoin.
Yes, Bitcoin Cash is still new and you just need to wait till Bitcoin Cash up again although it takes longer time like other altcoin in the cryptomarket. We are really sure Bitcoin Cash has potential to recover the price and can surpass 0.5BTC if possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
August 06, 2017, 09:50:30 AM
What do you guys think of Etherx ? I dont know much about its promoters etc. but it is on $7.53 which weird given it is a new coin.

Price per coin is irrelevant, Market Cap is the true value of the coin as a whole. Ripple is $0.18/coin and Litecoin is $46.32/coin. Ripple has almost 3x higher Market Cap vs Litecoin, but a fraction of the price. Market Cap = Total Coins multiplied by Price per Coin.

August 06, 2017, 09:43:41 AM
What do you guys think of Etherx ? I dont know much about its promoters etc. but it is on $7.53 which is weird given it is a new coin.
August 06, 2017, 09:41:59 AM
Thanks. ETH came up a long way from £9 in June 2016 to £217 now. Do you think it will slump ? unlike Bitcoin it is not yet launched.
Pages:
Jump to: