Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptos to buy now ? - page 4. (Read 9632 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 18, 2017, 12:19:38 PM
You just stay deeper about allcoin, or bitcoin. You can judge which coins will have a future, and you have to research it before you will invest, for me all the coins can be potentially good if we can see the gap and the potential of the coin for the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
August 18, 2017, 12:12:26 PM
Hi All,

I know the market may be at its peak currently. Any recommendations on which crypto currency is untapped and can be invested at the moment and why ? I usually look for promoters and reasons on why a crypto or blockchain will do well in long or short term.

I bought some BCH but sold it since the prediction seems to be it will go down to $100.

I bought some ripples and ethereum.

Which website or resources or commentary can be trusted when speculating or going for short term trading ?

Any inputs from the experienced brains will be appreciated.

Thanks,

If you will ask me what is the best crypto to buy, I will go to the widely known, Bitcoin. It has a lot of interesting features that can experience in using it. But for the best results, you must have some research about it to be more knowledgeable. It can easily access through internet sir, everything was there.

Activity: 966
Merit: 274
August 18, 2017, 12:04:52 PM
Hi All,

I know the market may be at its peak currently. Any recommendations on which crypto currency is untapped and can be invested at the moment and why ? I usually look for promoters and reasons on why a crypto or blockchain will do well in long or short term.

I bought some BCH but sold it since the prediction seems to be it will go down to $100.

I bought some ripples and ethereum.

Which website or resources or commentary can be trusted when speculating or going for short term trading ?

Any inputs from the experienced brains will be appreciated.

Thanks,
It is good that you bought not only single but many coins , which is the basic concept to lower the risk of tye trading in bitcoin field .
Here i myself made trading with ETH , Pivx , sia , Btc coin , psb coin  in these weeks because they are fluctuating much according to as low price .
So here i myself would like to recommend to use these coins also for the trading purpose but for short term only because long term investment in such coins is not a better option to buy these coins.
But only ETH and sia are better to buy for long term .
And here my suggestion for you that don't go through the suggestion of the sites which are available at site which have no good reviews .
And make yourself analysis about that coin which you want to buy and hold for trading because own analysis coin are more better to trade because we can understand what we made mistake next time during trade in case of loss , that will help you in future to make better trading work .
If you are in to trading alternative coin or altcoins which is related to be a crypto-currency it is much better to consider how you are going to manage it. And if managing is quite hard for you to do it is good to just focus on one or two coin that you can manage in the platform of trading but do not put you self on just a single portion. Because if you are going to consider on having more altcoin to have on it just like having a big opportunity for you to earn more.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 11:49:07 AM
I think new promising coins are worth considering, rates of some of them later rocket to the sky, or offer discounts during Pre-Sales, others offer unusual concepts, e.g. these guys here claim they offer a new strategy with lower risks and investements in private equity http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/dutch-fund-manager-finles-capital-plans-e100-million-ico-fundcoin/
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
August 18, 2017, 11:23:07 AM
i'm new in trading.now i will Buy ETH, XMR, LTC,ixt etc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
August 18, 2017, 10:47:17 AM
If you don't mind the price,ETH is good.
If you want a cheap one, then waves, waves 1.0 will come this year, too much amazing features along.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 18, 2017, 10:26:43 AM
BNB, OMG,Waves,Tezos  and IOTA
Activity: 728
August 12, 2017, 02:10:46 AM
I just know some like Litecoin, Ethereum, EOS, SC, Do not hesitate to invest and buy the coin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 11, 2017, 11:47:05 PM
I agree with your choice, waves and ethereum are the best for trading or investing in the long term and short term, I've tried and the results are quite profitable for me. And it all depends on your accuracy which you will use
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
August 11, 2017, 11:01:29 PM
It seems that WAVES and ETH do have a good opportunity to buy, both for trade and investment, so far WAVES and ETH have grown well.
Activity: 252
August 11, 2017, 10:03:40 PM
I think you must watch the currency of waves and eth because i think that this coin has potentials.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
August 11, 2017, 07:45:22 PM
I would recommend that you consider investing in Ethereum, XEM, Digibyte.
Why DigiByte? I'm not so sure about it...
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 11, 2017, 07:31:32 PM
Waves, that's good coin and platform with smart contract and DEX. Another is eth. everybody knows eth. I also think about Vericoin. It is slow but stable coin.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2017, 07:14:12 PM
Check out WAVES!! Why is it that nobody is noticing the unbelievable goodness of WAVES!!?  This coinage has a great future!! I'm surprised nobody is going crazy balls deep in this one!! Just look at the charts on bittrex!! Mind blowing!!  I can't wait when I start reading posts from people saying "wow how did I miss this one?"  Another pattern of ETH happening in front of your face!!
Activity: 392
August 11, 2017, 05:45:58 PM
Maybe stratis ?
Activity: 167
August 11, 2017, 05:38:05 PM
NEO being China's ETH is to start China ICO's, so the price could jump to similar to ETH.

BCC is going to be traded hard once the exchanges start releasing it, even now its ranging between 280-340 and u can buy on dips.
Activity: 168
August 11, 2017, 03:50:37 PM

as offering chains with the systematical templates of fellows with the spares of storage with the corelated network of blockchain, the customs of

interceptional structure to offering the decentralized of customs with the chance on witnessing as the absence on field to gains on works with the

arrange as the bridge of template of design gives with the directives as empowering schemes to complete of tasks with the option as following

procedure.

the blockchain system to becomes stronger of the system and managed to distribute the chains as utilizing arrange of finance with the business of offers

as the goods of deliverance from the distros and developers.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
August 11, 2017, 02:51:05 PM
I would recommend that you consider investing in Ethereum, XEM, Digibyte. You might as well consider investing in ICOs- ongoing and upcoming ICO. Though the risk is high but its worth a try. You might benefit in a few years. There are a few ICOs which looked good to me and I would recommend: Dimcoin, Hive, social
The ICO's are best to invest you can make a big profit in short time if the project is good enough, but if it sucks then your, all investment will be gone. So this very dangerous than gambling. You need to earn new ICO tokens instead of buying you can join signature or bounty campaign and earn it is worth. You can save your money and also make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
August 11, 2017, 12:49:02 PM
I would recommend that you consider investing in Ethereum, XEM, Digibyte. You might as well consider investing in ICOs- ongoing and upcoming ICO. Though the risk is high but its worth a try. You might benefit in a few years. There are a few ICOs which looked good to me and I would recommend: Dimcoin, Hive, social
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 12:14:52 PM
Ark. because it's undervalued and it's being integrated into Nano Ledger S in September 1st. Also, their development is very hot
Pages:
Jump to: