Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptos to buy now ? - page 3. (Read 9632 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Make a Bet, Make a Bit!
August 27, 2017, 11:06:27 AM
Use coinmarketcap < this tool is brilliant read through the list familiarise yourself with the characteristics of the coins that catch your eye. You need to look for coins with potential to increase in volume drastically, this can be caused by new coins featured on new exchanges exposing them to alternate traders.

My portfolio consists of ripple, monero, litecoin, maidsafe, factom, eth, dgb, bts and a few other altcoin that operate in areas that I am personally interested in. There are so many to choose from its important you understand the coin and its future purpose, plus it never hurts to read the white papers.

Be Safe, Ethan.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
August 27, 2017, 10:55:29 AM
At this moment you can buy some coin and profit from it. There are many coins out there which values are increasing day by day. If you want some forfeit on it then you can bye some NEO, NEM, IOTA, XRP. Those coins are really good for short time trading. If you think long time for trade then i prefer for XRB, ETH, WAVES, BQX, BCH and of course BTC.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 07:45:37 AM
Buy Doge, guppy, monero Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 07:29:39 AM
Litecoin and Ethereum. They are the two best ones for the coming year, each for its own reasons.
Activity: 448
August 26, 2017, 07:22:40 AM
Hi there- Steemit.com has a strong crypto community with lots of advice regarding coins. Smiley

steemit is bullshit
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 11:00:37 PM
Minereum may rise significantly in the short term since it's going to be used to purchase coins in a future ico. On the first day 10 Minereum will get you the same amount of the new coin as 1 eth. You do the math.
Activity: 434
August 24, 2017, 09:48:16 PM
Hi All,

I know the market may be at its peak currently. Any recommendations on which crypto currency is untapped and can be invested at the moment and why ? I usually look for promoters and reasons on why a crypto or blockchain will do well in long or short term.

I bought some BCH but sold it since the prediction seems to be it will go down to $100.

I bought some ripples and ethereum.

Which website or resources or commentary can be trusted when speculating or going for short term trading ?

Any inputs from the experienced brains will be appreciated.

Thanks,
I suggest you buy those cryptos who are on the top places like ethereum which have the top placer when it becomes to the altcoins then next one is the monero who holds the second spot of the altcoins. Then litecoins also have a potential to grow I think. But the best cryptos is the bitcoins you will always have a win win situation when if you buy bitcoins.
Activity: 7
August 24, 2017, 06:41:10 PM
Hi there- Steemit.com has a strong crypto community with lots of advice regarding coins. Smiley
Activity: 42
August 24, 2017, 02:28:29 PM
I think new promising coins are worth considering, rates of some of them later rocket to the sky, or offer discounts during Pre-Sales, others offer unusual concepts, e.g. these guys here claim they offer a new strategy with lower risks and investements in private equity http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/dutch-fund-manager-finles-capital-plans-e100-million-ico-fundcoin/

I've read their White Paper https://finles.capital/white-paper.pdf and I think this one is really worth paying attention to, cause it allows to invest small amounts in the real world things
Activity: 9
August 24, 2017, 05:35:14 AM
WAVES and WINGS I think will take off in short order. Also TAAS and ICN are good long-term holds.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
August 24, 2017, 04:36:09 AM
Darcrus. Incoming swap bro
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2017, 04:35:15 AM
Different people have different suggestion for you. Usualy they suggest that coin in which they have invested.  First of all decide how much you want to invest in altcoins and then decide the best coin to invest y making  a brief research and following trends of different cryptocurriences. And chose the best coin yourself.
Activity: 114
August 24, 2017, 04:21:29 AM
I think Bytom, IOTA and Safex are good buys right now. MNE is a good short term pickup now, it should go up due to the Artemine ICO accepting it as 10% of ETH value.
Activity: 13
August 24, 2017, 03:49:15 AM
now its the time to buy STRATIS ...great future ahead great technology ...and still cheap compare to the other popular alts
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
August 24, 2017, 03:46:07 AM
If you ask me I would suggest ETH and BBC ,
By observing the graphs of these two crypto currencies it is preety sure that they have a good potential.
The value is fluctuating but if we see in a long term they are increasing like bitcoins .  The number of users of ETH and BBC are also increasing making them stronger day by day .
Bitcoins would not be a crypto I would suggest to buy unless you are rich enough , bitcoins are now good to hold  and invest rather than buying .
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
August 23, 2017, 11:07:19 PM
CVC is a good buy at current price IMHO
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
August 23, 2017, 11:06:04 PM
Hard to judge now.Almost all popular coins will rise,we just have to hodl and survive summer flat period.Autumn will show us profits Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
August 18, 2017, 12:53:39 PM
If you're looking for something that will increase in the short-term, Stox may be a good choice given the Mayweather fight on Aug 26th.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2017, 12:31:51 PM
For we should use or buy Altcoins and Bitcoins because these two coins or cryptocurrency where the most used and most popular in the world of cryptocurrency.And many people and rich companies invest in these two Cryptocurrency.Bitcoin has the more larger amount and Altcoins are next to bitcoins thats why these two are very popular.And these to is what i refer and advice.
Activity: 360
August 18, 2017, 12:28:18 PM
I'M a newbie in this forum . but I used to be trader for more than a year, my opinion the best cryptos to buy at this moment other than Bitcoin is Ethereum and Waves.
Pages:
Jump to: