Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth - page 16. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
If I have to choose I will choose BITCOIN, it's still the most known coin and historically when market rise BITCOIN rise very fast.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.
Both are good to invest because bitcoin and etherium have similar characteristics in terms in gaining more profits and earning more money. And it is the best fime to buy and invest on both coins because they are in dip , specially in etherium now that its value is in $300+ , hodling both of this coin in the future will surely gain more profits when their value goes high again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.
If I were to choose between that two coins, I would probably choose ethereum for it has the capability to raise your money higher than it seems.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
I will choose btc any day, it is definitely the king and controls the rest, that is why they are called alts, alternative coins
Activity: 105
From a risk standpoint, BTC to me is the safest long-term investment.  Just about every other alt coin has some level of risk to go to zero, but ETH to me has a much higher risk than most coins.  It's buggy software, Vitalik and the foundation is somewhat of a single point of failure, nothing useful has been built and yet it still has major scaling issues.  These could all be fixed down the road, but it's a lot that needs to go right
Activity: 210
ETH right now is the best way to get an easy profit to which will common to all investors, but I think it is a lot more profitable if you have some of the BTC in your wallet.
Activity: 235
Merit: 5
in my opinion, both are very good for investment, bitcoin and ethereum are very suitable for long-term investment,
if you have substantial capital, I suggest investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin will be very high and give you an
advantage if stored for a long time
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
Investing on both, it's quite a nice idea but I'll prefer btc, because of it's volatile changes which can occur at any point in time
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
In my opinion both BTC and ETH coins are worth investing. If I have enough capital I will invest both to make a profit. Unfortunately I do not have much money so I only invest in BTC. This is the first coin I bought and maintained until now.
Activity: 98

in my opinion both are good but for the long term. if for short term altcoins it might be better
Activity: 56
I would only advice you to follow the king himself...
Be an all out investor ,not in all situation you do a 50/50 investment, all indicators is pointing at a perfect ending of the year for BTC, I advise you to stake all that you got on BTC just like I did
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
BTC and ETH are both very good coins for investment, especially for the long term. I will invest more in BTC though.
Activity: 54
I would say none, gone are the days when bitcoin and ethereum is a good investment especially for holding, I will rather suggest projects like, privicy that are still very cheap now, get in while you can, eos is also cheap at the moment eos is a huge contender with ethereum invest all you can now. As for bitcoin and ETH I wouldn't put in my money unless there is a dip of over 50% which I think is impossible with the current rate.
Activity: 292
I prefer Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin will increase high and in my opinion Ethereum prices will continue to fall below the price of $ 300.
Activity: 126
I like Ethereum better and I invested in it. I think that this is the best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, eventhough the price of it is not so good at the present time but it has established a good standing in cryptocurrency already. ETH is also good but I think BTC is the best.
Activity: 71
I think bitcoin is always a better option to invest in than ethereum, not saying that the later is bad, just the opposite, it is just that bitcoin seems like it will experience a bigger growth in the future.
Activity: 168
I think investing into two of them is a nice idea, Btc is the number one coin and eth is the second coin, so investing in the top two coins is a good thing to make and now is the right time to invest, because the market is so down, so you can buy these two coins at a cheaper rate. 
Activity: 154
I will suggest you go to coinmarketcap, there are thousands of coins you can look into and do your research on them and invest in any one of them, market is so down now and now could be the good time to invest. 
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
If you have enough money to buy the Bitcoin, I will prefer to purcahse this first cryptocurrency. However, the limitatioon opf the budget may lead us to buy the ETH. Both BTC and ETH are worthy to hold. ETH is much cheaper both price and transaction fee. SO I think that we can pick one of them as best.
Pages:
Jump to: