Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth - page 15. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
This time I think to want to invest in anything remains the same. the decline happened certainly pretty hard to give a good decision. but for bitcoin and ethereum retains the same opportunities only possible opportunities that owned better bitcoin much less in the long run.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
already holding some for the long term Ethereum is kind of independent on price bigger and bigger as more companies are looking to raise capital through the crypto markets rather than venture capital  !!
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
During bloodbath BTC investments is better, because btc dominance is growing and it lose less compared to altcoins.
During growth btc dominance is getting lower, so altcoins have more potential for growth
Activity: 556
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

Both are good investment since bitcoin is the top crypto and ethereum is sitting just next to bitcoin. If you can invest in both, it is better to get both, since both of them is worth holding for a long-term. Just imagine how much ethereum and bitcoin developed and increased in terms of demand and price.
Activity: 644
If you are looking for relatively safer coin in terms of risk, then of course BTC beats all of the coins leaving of course Tether(USDT). BTC being the dominant currency and valued at $6k+, is less volatile in terms of percentage as compared to other coins. Also, BTC is trend setter. So other coins trend to follow bullish/bearish moves. So, BTC is best to choose when it comes to cut down risks. But if you are looking for more rewards, go for altcoins, here ETH as you only mentioned it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

if you have a lot of money, you can invest in both. bitcoin and ethereum have a good profit, if you invest in both you will get a big profit. there is no harm in investing in the top two coins.

I agree with you and if i am the one, I will split the money and invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum, the both has a great potentials in the future, and they are the most talked about crypto currency and top in the coin market cap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
For me the best to invest is bitcoin of course because in all angle in this business the company of bitcoin is the best than to ethereum because they are providing a great services to their investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
The crypto market is down at the moment and I think it is a good idea to invest in btc and eth because when the market starts to increase, no one knows which one will have the major increase, so it is good to invest in both of them.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
The risk of investing in Bitcoin is minimal, but the profit that can be earned is not too much, so I think investing in Ethereum will be a better choice because Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the market, I I believe that there will be more room for growth in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best coins today in my opinion, these two coins are the axis of other coins, it is very difficult to choose between these two coins. If you have excess funds you should invest in both, but if you have limited funds, then I suggest choosing ethereum, because ethereum prices are more affordable so you will get more than buying bitcoin, so you can get more profit many.
Activity: 196
both coins are leaders. and I'd rather invest in Ethereum. I think this coin is the best for investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I wouldn't advice you to seek advice on this forum as to what to invest into. Its best you invest into projects that you are comfortable with and the projects that you have researched and you are quite comfortable with it.  Bitcoin and etherum are good projects and are the best cryptocurrency to invest into. Its left for you to decide which you want to invest in
Activity: 140
In my own opinion and my advise for you is to look into blockchain projects, these blockchain projects has a huge potentials to grow in the future as more people are deploying their apps on them.
Activity: 28

if you have a lot of money, you can invest in both. bitcoin and ethereum have a good profit, if you invest in both you will get a big profit. there is no harm in investing in the top two coins.

Having a lot of money can allow the price to move some.
Activity: 168

Activity: 154
It seems to me that Bitcoin and Ethereum should be present in cryptoperthite each. Just to enable EOS and coin exchange Binance (I like her the most.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Of course its the best to invest in bitcoin because its safer but if you wanna gain more profit try to risk some of your btc with altcoins . But now is really the best time to buy bitcoin its really the floor price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is still the best compared to others and no one has lost money by holding bitcoin. On the other hand, the performance of Eth is very disappointing over the past six months or so. Considering that btc would be the best option now.

Bitcoin is certainly a good investments for now, but we should think that eth is rising soon. Lately I've seen that eth dips its current value and grabbing the opportunity while this has a lower value, so it means a huge profit that's potentially coming to us if we buy eth now.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Bitcoin is still the best compared to others and no one has lost money by holding bitcoin. On the other hand, the performance of Eth is very disappointing over the past six months or so. Considering that btc would be the best option now.
Activity: 266
For me its better to invest in bitcoin because it can drastically up the price in this coming months but its only good to invest in ethereum because it has the same features with bitcoin and its less expensive
Pages:
Jump to: