Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth - page 11. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Both of them (Bitcoin and Ethereum) look very bad. Actually now is now right time for investments on long term conditions. Personally I think that Bitcoin will drop below 2000$ and Ethereum under 70$ by the end of spring of the next year.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I think it's best to invest ETH and BTC, since you can earn at once in two places. Even if it does not work out in one, then in the other it's bound to happen. In our time, the crypto currency is considered very relevant and for her future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
For me, it is good to have two or more investments. 50% on bitcoin and the other 50% in ethereum since you can have more profit in it. At the same time ethereum is a good crypto so its good to invest in it. We just really need to be patient and wait for the right time
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
I think investing in bitcoin and ethereum is a good choice. Because the two coins have great potential to increase in the future. So if you want to invest, then buy the two coins and invest for the long term. I believe that bitcoin and ethereum will increase in the future.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

currently ethereum has a very low price, so you can choose the option according to your wishes, but if I am. I chose ethereum for a long investment, the rest I tried to trade briefly with other altcoins. in my opinion, this can benefit profits in the current situation.
Activity: 172
For the long play sure btc. What will be with cost eth we can see in October. Now best way - to stay in btc or buy some interesting crptocurrency like tron or ada or some else
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
The first thing to note is that investing in any of the two will go a long way and is overly profitable,but if u must choose one I'll go with btc,its far more expensive that eth,its also been in the system longer..a market pump in btc will attract more profit,while the effects of a market downturn in btc will be of a lesser degree than ETH
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

for me bitcoin or ethereum are the best options for investing or trading. I have a lot of speculation, whether it's a short trade or a long investment. depending on each of my plans and strategies. if you want to invest, you must know in advance what plans you will take in every speculation. what strategies will you apply to overcome every possibility that will occur.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I would advice you to buy some NEO, NAS and ONT, they seem to be very promising to me. But before investing you need to learn about crypto a lot of information on your own so that you could know how to distinguish a scam/weak project from a gem.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
If you don't want to spend too much time on the cryptocurrency market, then I suggest you buy Bitcoin, which will be very valuable. If you are full-time, then you can buy Ethereum and look for ICO project investments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

Well mate, no need to choose a coins. Both ethereum and bitcoin are a good choice to invest. I say invest 50% of your capital to bitcoin and 50% to ethereum. Both coins can give you higher returns of profit in the right time.
Activity: 182
You do not have to choose the coins you need the trading strategy for the more money you receive. You should always ask people in the forum to find out when you are investing in the market. This is the site for you to get the value of every altcoins or coins.
https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 84

In my opinion, good coins to invest are both bitcoin and ethereum. Both this coins have a good trends in the crypto market. Bitcoin and ethereum look the same right now. Both coins get the best portfolios.
Activity: 196
Suppose I have any money now I would prefer to invest all the funds on Bitcoin and make good gain at the end of the year
Activity: 201
If I have any fund now I will spread it over the two 80% on bitcoin and 20% on ethereum they both worth investing on
Activity: 121
As for me I do prefer ethereum and this is because of ease of use , transfer and can easily use it to buy token on decentralized market
Activity: 112
In my opinion, it's best to invest in btc - 25%, in Eth - 25%. And the remaining 50% is allocated to 4 promising altcoyins at a low price for a coin. This distribution brings me convenience in trade - the reliability of long-term and good trading results during the day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
It's a question that I often see asked, and my answer would always be the same, why would you only choose to invest in one of them? Both will tend to move up at the same time so be investing in both you are spreading the risk should any other factors affect the value of one and not the other such as a replacement technology appearing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
Both are the best coins to invest in and currently both are at very low prices which means it's the best time to do shopping.
It's up to you to decide which one to buy but I can tell you some characteristics of BTC and ETH. ETH is the king of altcoins. ETH has more faster blockchain than BTC and it's blockchain is used by almost 90% of alts. who are developed on ETH blockchain and follow ERC-20 standard. ETH is highly sophisticated, most promising & highly demanded coin after BTC.
From a general point of view, Bitcoin and Ethereum differ in purpose. While Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle. While Bitcoin and Ethereum are both digital currencies, the primary objective of Ethereum is not to establish itself as a payment alternative which is different from BTC, but to support and monetize the working of Ethereum to enable developers to build and run distributed applications.
In simple words, Both are best, Buy both Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
If you write this thread in the altcoin section, there will be a lot of people who suggest you to invest in altcoin, ETH, but if you make this thread in bitcoin discussion, there will be lots of people recommending it to invest in bitcoin. But I have confidence that ETH and BTC will have great potential and reach high prices in the future so I suggest you to halve your capital and invest both at ETH and BTC. So that later you will not feel sorry for choosing 1 of 2 choices.
Pages:
Jump to: