Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth - page 14. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I think that ETH, now the price is falling, many people do not care about them. At a reasonable price, buy and hold
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

Bitcoin is safest coin in market and having biggest transaction volume in market. Ethereum is good coin and most token in market using ethereum platform for their blockchain. I think having bitcoin and ethereum at same time is good investment because dividing our investment is good option to save our investment from volatile
Activity: 146
I think investing in Ethereum will be a better choice, because Ethereum has more development prospects than Bitcoin, and its price has dropped a lot. I believe that it will have more room for growth in the future, so invest in Ethereum and you will Get more benefits.
Activity: 112
You can invest on both but you need to invest more money on bitcoin than Ethereum, eth is now turning to shit and not been trusted by many investors again.
Activity: 42
The two coins are great and potential decision for speculation. Be that as it may, on the off chance that I am to pick, I would need to btc as my first decision of coin since it has made a history previously and I am searching for comparative potential outcomes that it may happen to continue inside the year. In spite of the fact that we are currently on bear market and I am as yet hopeful that it will before long to recoup in the coming months. Numerous individuals are as yet trusting bticoin that it will influence a bull to keep running inside the year in which most are sitting tight for it to happen. Simply need to hold your btc's and we should keep a watch out.
Activity: 43
I would state none, gone are the days when bitcoin and ethereum is a decent venture particularly to hold, I will rather recommend ventures like, privicy that are still exceptionally shabby currently, get in while you can, eos is likewise modest right now eos is an immense contender with ethereum contribute everything you can now. Concerning bitcoin and ETH I wouldn't put in my cash except if there is a plunge of more than half which I believe is incomprehensible with the present rate.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I would suggest you invest in alt coin. But it's very insecure and unpredictable, so you decide.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

I would prefer to invest in both bitcoin and ethereum because compared to any coins around us, these two has proven us a lot and I believe that it won't fail us. It may be in it's lowest current value but as it did before, it would still soar high  so we don't have to doubt about it but instead try to buy more.
Activity: 140
etherium technology is used to create decentralized games and reality shows, such as cryptocotytes, crypticizers and Deus ETH. They are very popular among the community and bring profit to the creators.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
I think the best investment will be the USDT. The rate of the Ethereum and Bitcoin falls very quickly and there are no signals for future growth.

Good joke buddy, meaning of investment is to increase the profit with your money. If you invest on USDT it will be in the same price after 10 years as well since the market value of USDT centralized coin is defined in that way mate.

So all the time investment relay on the both the coins BTC and ETH really worth to invest your fund. Please put your investment on right way you think and get the review about the thing you want to invest for your good deeds.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I think the best investment will be the USDT. The rate of the Ethereum and Bitcoin falls very quickly and there are no signals for future growth.
Activity: 126
I consider bitcoin the best potential crypto investment.
Ethereum is a top currency, with so many use cases (more than BTC)
It is more applicable and has a high demand.
Bitcoin jaw broken deeper into the mainstream. It is more accepted, and therefore has more value.
Activity: 168
Of course, it's best to invest in bitcoin and preferably into a long-term investment. But if there is not such a large capital, then it is also not bad to invest in the ethereum. The main thing is to do it right.
Merit: 2
Ethereum, a comparison of bitcoin and ether is not entirely incorrect. Being not only alternatives, but also neighbors in all ratings, these are concepts of completely different levels.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
I think the best to in between the company of bitcoin and ethereum is bitcoin because aside from they have a high amount of return on investments they are also trusted company to the public.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
IMO, BTC and ETH are good for investment. Both coins are established and have big community support. So my bet is to invest in both BTC and ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
BTC and ETH have similar positions on market. ETH depends on a BTC still, so going with both coins would be a smart decision. Since the prices are low, some investments would bring you good profit in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I keep in my portfolio these two most promising coins in the world: ETH and BTC
Activity: 140
The dominance of BTC in the market has significantly decreased and today it is 37.8%. CEO Ripple predicts that the leader of the crypto currency will give way to projects that are less volatile.
Well, it's very difficult to compare them. This is one of the strongest crypts in the market. So, what do you choose based on your personal beliefs. In which crypt you see more opportunities and perspectives.
Pages:
Jump to: