Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth - page 21. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

Crypto investors should not really be asking opinions from strangers which one to buy. Anyway, you are good either way. Good price to enter on both BTC and ETH.
a very profitable investment in Bitcoin. because Bitcoin has the highest rate of development compared to other Altcoin. because the level of trust in Bitcoin from consumers is much higher. so that more are interested in Bitcoin and make Bitcoin as the best coin to invest for the improvement of the market and the development and price of Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.
You have an idea on what's the best to invest so why ask if you know what you are asking?
I'll suggest you invest 5eth in bitcoin because bitcoin is low for now and i can bet it will rise soon and the remaining 5eth for purchasing coin and holding for a while.

Hi, everybody. I think that both of these coins are worthy of attention, yet are the kings of the crypto currency. Therefore, I would advise to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. These coins have great potential.
Bitcoin is the top coin of all and is even called as the king but ethereum is also following at the 2nd of the coinmarketcap so having both of these coins isn't a bad idea.

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Obviously, ethereum, it is much more useful than bitcoin at the moment (in my opinion) and the fees are much more lower than the ones from bitcoin. Anyway, i hold more eth's than bitcoins at the moment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Well... If you are looking to make good profits with not many capita, go for bitcoin. Yes, both are good, I would even suggest Ethereum in most cases but bitcoin would be better for profits. Like Gabmot said, slight movements in market mean hundreds of dollars for bitcoin, this is not the case in Ethereum...
Both coin are good enoughf and we already experience gaining on both eth and btc so then if we wanted more profit we need to do investing on both coin. I think we need to research more on investing some other coin that is really profitable like btc and eth. I believe that the bitcoin and eth will run for so long and if we are going to believe on it we can gain on it every now and then.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It all depends if you want to hold for long term,invest in ICOs or trade to other cryptocurrency.For me if i trade it depends with which currency i will trade and on which exchange is located and to invest in ICO usually i do with Etherium and to hold for long time i would go for ETH
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
BTC is always the king, but most times I chose to invest with ETH. But Investing with BTC is far better, with a little spike in price, you are in profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi, everybody. I think that both of these coins are worthy of attention, yet are the kings of the crypto currency. Therefore, I would advise to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. These coins have great potential.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Well... If you are looking to make good profits with not many capita, go for bitcoin. Yes, both are good, I would even suggest Ethereum in most cases but bitcoin would be better for profits. Like Gabmot said, slight movements in market mean hundreds of dollars for bitcoin, this is not the case in Ethereum...
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
There are no differences between bitcoin and ethereum right now. But ethereum still depend on the bitcoin and it has reflected by the recovery of ethereum is really slow compared with another altcoin.
You should go for both of coins to get the best portfolios. Bitcoin and ethereum look the same right now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301

Crypto investors should not really be asking opinions from strangers which one to buy. Anyway, you are good either way. Good price to enter on both BTC and ETH.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
There is no one correct answer. I personally always diversify the risks. Therefore, in this situation it is better to buy 50/50.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Personally i would advise you to invest in both of the coins as both the coins are matured and having very strong community.BTC king of crypto and ETH queen of crypto.ROI is highest in BTC and first priority should be BTC and after BTC it should be ETH.Split your investment as

1.75% into BTC,investment is lucrative and secure.higher ROI confirmed.
2.25% into ETH,hold it higher return is also confirmed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I would say ETH, because it has some value, projects are built upon it and many, if not almost every token is ERC20 standard out there. But on the other hand, BTC is used for payments and has a name to it. Both are viable, but I would suggest you to look out for some other ones like NEO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Investment in both coins will actually turn out especially if you are buoyant enough to invest in these two. However, you may wanna choose between the two. If you have enough cash, I think Btc still has a huge edge over ETH cos whenever there is a slight market pump, the effect is felt hugely right away on Btc rather than ETH.
   Its actually suffice to say both are good deals which ever ones you wanna choose.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: