Pages:
Author

Topic: which exchange is best for trading - page 2. (Read 1863 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 08:54:15 PM
I suggested the best exchanges for tradings, try bittrex, cryptopia, and poliniex the transactions cost/fee here are very low. This 3 respective sites has a good platform and trusted exchange for crypto currency.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 07:41:01 PM
hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh
i reccommend Binance, it have APP both Android and ios, the trading fee and withdraw fee are really low, i use it since it came out and have am excellent experience

Im just using Binance and installing on it to my phone, So i easily to see the selling or trading on thats site.
We know they have many exchanger site have a great value to trade, Actually poloniex and bittrex was also a nice exchanger to trade.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 07:39:14 PM
There are lots of exchanges in the internet. You can just google and you can find one but for me, I am using etherdelta to trade my altcoins. For me, it is a user friendly exchange. It is very easy to use and having a low fee. In my five months in cryptocurrency world, etherdelta is my partner on trading my altcoins on pc or mobile. Etherdelta is a good exchange but beware of phishers. Trading is a nice work for us but make our trading nice and safe.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 07:29:14 PM
I prefer bittrex than any other exchanges,it is very simple and easy to use for the newbies.
In the past I was using yobit and poloniex but after that one of my friend suggest me to join bittrex and told me that in that exchange there are many traders so the trade at there is efficient. Now I am there and that exchange is really a very nice exchange and it has a very good volume of trade. I will also suggest you for that exchange.
Polo niex is very bad exchange in this time and how a lot of the polo's volume goes to another place just like binance and hitbtc. A lot of my friends got stuck on their withdrawal.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Bittrex is very good exchange but yesterday the team already sent an email that contrains a caution by use the bittrex service. The exchange with very high volume will give a very good liquidity.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 07:09:23 PM
Poloniex.com is the best exchanger platform for traders who are looking for the low fee exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 10, 2017, 06:52:14 PM
For me, the best and most comfortable are Polonix and Bitrex, but recently, they disassembled me when the bitcoin rate on them was very low compared to Gdax
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 06:48:42 PM
I prefer bittrex than any other exchanges,it is very simple and easy to use for the newbies.
In the past I was using yobit and poloniex but after that one of my friend suggest me to join bittrex and told me that in that exchange there are many traders so the trade at there is efficient. Now I am there and that exchange is really a very nice exchange and it has a very good volume of trade. I will also suggest you for that exchange.
Activity: 27
December 10, 2017, 06:46:28 PM
As a newbie i like bittrex and binance
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 10, 2017, 06:02:08 PM
Binance seems to be the No.1 choice right now. It provides better customer service and better trading experiences than most of other exchanges.
Activity: 257
December 10, 2017, 05:51:42 PM
hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh

Not everything is traded on all exchanges. You need to check on which exchanges the coin you are interested in are traded (you can use this website to search for the coin https://coinmarketcap.com/). And then you can choose the exchange available for your coin on "Markets" tab.

It basically depends on where your choice coin is been graded. Thus you might ended up having accounts in almost all tradition platforms..... In ranking though, I would recommend Bittrex, Poloniex, Yobit, HitBTC, Krakken, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Activity: 131
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 05:48:52 PM

Not everything is traded on all exchanges. You need to check on which exchanges the coin you are interested in are traded (you can use this website to search for the coin https://coinmarketcap.com/). And then you can choose the exchange available for your coin on "Markets" tab.
Activity: 322
December 10, 2017, 02:01:01 PM
I think Bittrex is the best exchange for trading. And my second option is cryptopia and it is also good exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
December 10, 2017, 01:52:23 PM
Any Bitcoin Exchange that has recent reviews is a website that is worth putting money into for a little while.
Activity: 161
December 09, 2017, 02:22:21 PM
I would recommend bittrex.com if you are only using cellphone for trading other platforms took time to load if you use it in cellular phone device.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 09, 2017, 02:15:49 PM
I like poloniex and Hitbtc to trade. They are old exchanges which help you trade and manage your wallet easily
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
December 09, 2017, 12:20:53 PM
I think binanace looks quite good now,
2btc withdrawal limits without verifications,
Quite smooth interface
many currency pairs
and many more adventages

If you would like you can use my reflink
https://www.binance.com/?ref=12039299
or enter clean link:
https://www.binance.com
Activity: 58
December 07, 2017, 02:46:46 PM
Bittrex is good but they do bring some kind of stupid policies sometimes, also binance is also good too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 02:18:07 PM
my suggestion for mobile you can try using cryptopia or bittrex i'll try to open the website using my phone and i don't experience any problem. I like Cryptopia for low fees, Its easy to use and to understand how it works. and then Safe and secure no any problems and issues
Activity: 98
December 07, 2017, 01:37:32 PM
I suggest Bittrex for your question, it is one of large exchange now. It is quite suitable for day trading because it has more altcoins than other big exchange. Poloniex always has problem about supporting. It can take ove 2 months to solve your support ticket.
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
December 07, 2017, 12:27:44 PM

bittrex is best one and can use it from mobile browser many say it is scam but they work good with me.

try this site better
Pages:
Jump to: