Pages:
Author

Topic: which exchange is best for trading - page 4. (Read 1863 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Do what needs to be done.
December 06, 2017, 01:43:04 AM
hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh

I use for my tradings Poloniex and has very good rates, at least the trades I normally do.
They have a 0.15%/0.25% on LTC/BTC trades.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 01:39:20 AM
hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh

I personally use Bitfinex. Even though they have been hacked previously and their tether association definitely make them seem more shady, but i think that if you're just trading cryptos you should be fine as long as you don't store too much on their site.

If you want a wide range of coins, i heard that binance is a good choice as well.

Honestly, it'll depend on your personal exact needs. Everyone has their favorites.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pre-sale - March 18
December 06, 2017, 01:10:47 AM
For me bittrex is the best exchange, of course we have different opinion regarding the security of each exchange out there but for me ever since i use bittrex i didn't face any problems and in fact most of the transactions are fast.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 12:43:50 AM
hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh

At least all of trading exchanges have good mobile view. You just to have a phone with good specifications to make your browsing smooth at their platform. Since it's real time trading it's a must to have a good specs phone. Less than 1gb ram will do but it sort of laggy especially in the native browser e.g Coinexchange.io , Bittrex, Poloniex.

What coins you are going to trades? You can check Crytopia. Their mobile version is some kind of smooth based on my experience. If you coins isn't present on Cryptopia then you have to check some of the suggested trading to see if they are smooth on your phone's browser.

Cryptopia is very poor for the number of coins. More people said it under this thread, I'm surprised. Bittrex and Poloniex are more than enough. But I feel negative about poloniex, I don't know why. Be careful for it.
When Im active in trading first trading that I used before is Crytopia its very hard to access in mobile and theres a lot of shitcoin in that trading site .why did you say negative about poloniex?? There site is very secure before and after you make a withdraw you need to verify it to your gmail and I love this site its very cheap when transferring/trading crypto currency for only 0.0001 per transaction not like in crytopia with 40k satoshi fee per transaction . Bittrex is also a good trading site
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
December 05, 2017, 10:43:46 PM
If you want to trade in good exchanges, you do not have to think about their fee. I think good exchanges are bittrex, hitbtc, livecoin and etherdelta, why etherdelta because they are the first exchanges to receive a lot of tokens, so you can buy tokens that you think are good and big in the future at low prices.
Activity: 980
December 05, 2017, 10:32:49 PM
In my opinion, bittrex is number one exchange for trading as they have not face any security issue ever. You can also use etherdelta but you have to secure your private key from phishing attack as they don't have 2FA security which is available in bittrex.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 05, 2017, 10:21:24 PM
Also I will vote for Bitrex and Binance! The best exchanges in my opinion. I also recommend EtherDelta very simple and convenient exchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 263
December 05, 2017, 09:47:12 PM
If you want to trade mostly altcoins then I advise you to use bittirex. They have almost all altcoins available to trade. If you care the trading volume and if you want to trade bitcoin and some other altcoins then I vote for bitfinex and okcoin. They both have mobile phone app which you can trade comfortable when even you are at outside. Okcoin doesn't charge you for maker fee.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
December 05, 2017, 09:29:46 PM
actually a lot of good exchange sites. it's just that I prefer bittrex, etherdelta there I am more comfortable.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
December 05, 2017, 09:29:10 PM
Trade with mobile device? I usually use bittrex, and hitbtc. I also like livecoin. They are good exchangers. Now, I leave bittrex due to withdrawal limit. I don't like it.HITBTC is a good exchanger but some coins are tokens are very  low volume. I think hitbtc should delist tokens with low volume of trade.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
December 05, 2017, 09:13:30 PM
Is bittrex ranked number 1 for altcoins?  What is number 2, 3 etc?

Also where does gdax/gemini rank?  What about kraken or bitstamp?
Activity: 756
December 05, 2017, 07:17:43 PM

if you ask the best exchange on mobile, I do not know, because I never trade through mobile, but if you want to exchange place with low fee that is in etherdelta, you can set gas price to 1, just a little bit longer
Activity: 252
December 05, 2017, 07:05:07 PM
For mobile app, I would recommend Binance especially if you also own Binance coin, the fee is relatively low and I like the app design too.

If you are Ok with mobile web then bittrex is my choice for alts and GDAX for bitcoin, eth and ltc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
December 05, 2017, 06:55:37 PM
if not the whole Ethereum blockchain is jammed by kitties as it is right now I like to trade on Etherdelta or better go shopping on Etherdelta. The first listing also for many good and new project will be here. If there is a project of your interest you many times still find it here cheap after ICO before it is getting added to bigger exchanges.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
www.Artemis.co
December 05, 2017, 06:39:23 PM
Before I was using Bittrex and holding my coins there. I have no problem with that exchange ever since and heard about someone told me that poloniex and bittrex are with same owners. So I created new trading exchange which is hitbtc and binance.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 05, 2017, 06:37:06 PM
exchange for mobile or smartphone is very limited. maybe you can use the exchange using the website to get the maximum features. for a good platform I think you can try on etherdelta because the firefighting tool there is very crowded. with a small fee.
Activity: 784
December 05, 2017, 06:10:11 PM
On mobile you can use cryptopia or bittrex ill try to open the website using my phone and i do not experience any problem.
low fee exchange is poloneix Hitbtc and coinexchange.
hope it helps .

Whether mobile or desktop those exchange platform you had mentioned are all can be use in both. And I also agreed that those 3 platform too are all good to exchange our coins or bitcoin. Because it has a good market in this industry.
Activity: 126
December 05, 2017, 05:42:06 PM
The one that has the biggest volume for the specific coin you want to trade..
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 05, 2017, 05:34:19 PM
Till now successfully traded at such doses as hit BTC, butted and etherDelta, but they all have a difference in security features. The safest etherDelta and the next is bitrex, and hitbtc is already weaker. And first of all because of the fact that the account can be hacked, it's only possible to steal nothing because of the confirmation of financial transactions by e-mail.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
★Jetwin.com★
December 05, 2017, 05:23:12 PM
Coinbase/Gdax is very good. I have been using bittrexx to buy most of my coins but hearing some people are getting locked out of their accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: