Pages:
Author

Topic: which exchange is best for trading - page 9. (Read 1863 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 18
December 04, 2017, 04:00:39 PM
I use bittrex on mobile and desktop and it works quite well - good volumes, good liquidity.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 04, 2017, 04:13:27 PM
hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh
Anyone could exchange whichever device you want to use. What is the best trading site for me? First, I will consider the low fees in every transaction,  legit and fast transaction. Those are things I could consider before I start the transaction. We have all know the best trading site that anyone could advice to us. I will choose hitbtc for the low fees, legit and fast and easy to transact. But others choose cryptopia, yobit,  and etc but they will give you a high fees.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
December 04, 2017, 10:54:15 AM
hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh
i reccommend Binance, it have APP both Android and ios, the trading fee and withdraw fee are really low, i use it since it came out and have am excellent experience

I agree with you. Binance is really the good one. I like their withdrawal policy. If I'm not mistaken there is no withdrawal thresholds for non-verified accounts. It's a very big advantage!
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 10:49:16 AM
Bittrex is pretty legit for altcoins. For just BTC, and Ethereum use either Gemini or Gdax
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 10:46:41 AM
i reccommend Binance, it have APP both Android and ios, the trading fee and withdraw fee are really low, i use it since it came out and have am excellent experience
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
December 04, 2017, 10:46:06 AM
On mobile you can use cryptopia or bittrex ill try to open the website using my phone and i do not experience any problem.
low fee exchange is poloneix Hitbtc and coinexchange.
hope it helps .
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 10:43:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: