Pages:
Author

Topic: which exchange is best for trading - page 8. (Read 1863 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 08:17:19 PM
My trader friends used Etherdelta for ethereum coin, bittrex and coin exchange in other coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 08:14:37 PM
As others have pointed out, it really depends on what you're looking to trade. Bittrex is a huge exchange, very tried and tested and has great volume and is really good for altcoins ... Bittrex is usually my go to but you may not see a lot of new ICO offerings go there so something like Etherdelta is good for the erc20 tokens
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
December 04, 2017, 08:12:20 PM
hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh

I am not a mobile trader. But I sometimes open my Bittrex and Cryptopia accounts through my smart phone, and I have got no problem with their mobile versions. I prefer to do my trading in my laptop. It is much more convenient and smooth. I want to see the charts clearly as well as navigate through their sites much faster. I can do this with a laptop or Personal Computer. I hardly do this through smart phones. As regards fees, they are not much of a problem. We cannot avoid them. I follow the exchange with a good volume of my traded coin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 08:07:29 PM
Changelly: Perfect for quick crypto exchange. Easy to use and great for beginners.
Bittrex: One of the most used exchange.
Poloniex: If you using Binance or Bittrex, you don’t need this one. However, another popular exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
December 04, 2017, 07:42:00 PM
I heard some accusations on bittrex being scam but for me this is one of the best exchanges, I also try poloniex and binance so far all of themnks legit and useful for trading especially if you are only using mobile phone many exchanges are now introduce so better listen to wkhat many people prefer unless you want to experience being scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 04, 2017, 07:10:30 PM
hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh
For me! I used somes exchange: Bittrex, Livecoin and other exchange!
I used Wex.zn for BTC  and ETH
Activity: 188
December 04, 2017, 07:07:16 PM
for me I prefer buttrex, I think it is much easier to use and the interface are more user friendly. I used bittrex as an exchange to my every ETH transactions. I also suggest that If you will do tradings, you need a faster internet and a good SPECS gadgets for a much smoother transactions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
December 04, 2017, 06:47:48 PM
Big exchanges like Bittrex or Binance are pretty good. Smaller ones like cryptopia & Etherdelta
 have low  volumes and wider spreads.
Activity: 532
December 04, 2017, 06:45:01 PM

Poloniex is very good! try it , also bittrex is good too
Activity: 322
https://exip.live/
December 04, 2017, 06:43:50 PM
I think Bittrex is better.For erc 20-ethereum tokens Myetherwallet is better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 06:40:01 PM
I use bittrex,poloniex,cryptopia,binance for trading I diversify my coins so I can buy more and hold it for long term 2018 is a good year for all alts that's why i'm buying more coins and traded it in their site, by the way include hitbtc in the list. good luck
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 06:38:49 PM
hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh

At least all of trading exchanges have good mobile view. You just to have a phone with good specifications to make your browsing smooth at their platform. Since it's real time trading it's a must to have a good specs phone. Less than 1gb ram will do but it sort of laggy especially in the native browser e.g Coinexchange.io , Bittrex, Poloniex.

What coins you are going to trades? You can check Crytopia. Their mobile version is some kind of smooth based on my experience. If you coins isn't present on Cryptopia then you have to check some of the suggested trading to see if they are smooth on your phone's browser.

Cryptopia is very poor for the number of coins. More people said it under this thread, I'm surprised. Bittrex and Poloniex are more than enough. But I feel negative about poloniex, I don't know why. Be careful for it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 06:34:56 PM
I personally use Bittrex and haven't had any issues ~ Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 04, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

At least all of trading exchanges have good mobile view. You just to have a phone with good specifications to make your browsing smooth at their platform. Since it's real time trading it's a must to have a good specs phone. Less than 1gb ram will do but it sort of laggy especially in the native browser e.g Coinexchange.io , Bittrex, Poloniex.

What coins you are going to trades? You can check Crytopia. Their mobile version is some kind of smooth based on my experience. If you coins isn't present on Cryptopia then you have to check some of the suggested trading to see if they are smooth on your phone's browser.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 06:21:13 PM
If you use a large capital I advise you to trade in a big exchange like (Bittrex), and vice versa.
But I prefer cryptophia or livecoin, very little transaction costs there
Activity: 420
December 04, 2017, 06:16:44 PM
the exchange for trading that I often use is in Bittrex because in Bittrex is quite crowded for Altcoin engagement.
Activity: 380
December 04, 2017, 04:53:14 PM
Bittrex is good for coins. Etherdelta good for erc20 - ethereum tokens.
I prefer to use this exchanges. Binance is good too but i never use...
Activity: 210
December 04, 2017, 04:41:08 PM
I think etherdelta is very easy to use. I have been using etherdalta and not facing any trouble yet.  my advice for you to use etherdalta.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
December 04, 2017, 04:28:10 PM
Use etherdelta, you need to set set the browser in desktop mode so you can use it decently.
Activity: 106
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 04, 2017, 04:17:19 PM
I like Cryptopia if I am doing mobile and Binance for low fees as they take 0.1%. However the lowest fees is probably at EtherDelta if you set a low gas price and don't mind waiting for it to execute the contract.
Pages:
Jump to: