Pages:
Author

Topic: Which form of investment has highest ROI? - page 4. (Read 11525 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Real estate is a bubble, it's either you will live there or rent it and eventually sell it for more than 100% of gain within few years.

And the value is much higher if it's on commercial place.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
Highest ROI doesn't mean that it's always best solution. An investment based on high ROI will always be very speculative and you'll be on risk to lose your money. That should be considered when you calculate your ROI, often the ROI is announced too positive and in real you'll have a much lower ROI.
Spreading your money to different asset classes will reduce your average ROI but also increases your protection from potential losses.

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I will choose cryptocurrency as the first form of investment with the highest ROI, and will choose buying and selling of daily utility as per owing a shop or a warehouse, this kind brings good profit and it's passive and regular.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.
It's traditional but it's still very popular nowadays, many people do real estate business and they only wait a few months, real estate prices will stay higher. the world population is increasing, which will make real estate more expensive, and this investment is very profitable even though it is traditional
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.
I think stock investments are better than real estate investments, but i do think there will be more risk on stock investments. Real estate investments is a good choices for you who have a lot of money and i think its kinda safe investments and good for long term. But still some people think real estate investments is kinda bad idea cause there is an uncertainity taxes and its not good for people who are trying to hide and avoiding taxes.
actually real estate taxes was not big as we imagine before.the return in real estate investment bigger and safer than other investment portofolio.it could give us return more than 20% in a year.maybe i will put some of my money into this portofolio.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

I think stock investments are better than real estate investments, but i do think there will be more risk on stock investments. Real estate investments is a good choices for you who have a lot of money and i think its kinda safe investments and good for long term. But still some people think real estate investments is kinda bad idea cause there is an uncertainity taxes and its not good for people who are trying to hide and avoiding taxes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Real Estate will be an A when it come to investment with high returns. It is just Real Estate buying and selling takes a lot of years more like five to ten years waiting time just for the value to increase and be good to be sold off. On the other hand if you are looking for a short term investment with high ROI, then cryptocurrency will be one with good standing. but mind you that short term investments always entails high risk with high returns. best to study feasibility of something before you invest on it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 12:09:56 PM
Many business tycoon said that when there is high risk the return for that is also high and it is not a problem that you have no opportunities many opportunities are there in the world and you can make money easily like trading of currencies is very profitable and it is the best form of investment now a days but the important thing is to keep patience and work for it now user are large in numbers but now they are afraid of using it.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 10:52:53 AM
There are actually several options to choose from when choosing the best from of investment and for me investing in real estate is like one of the most reliable areas where you can increase your capital and these currencies are very different-look at the bitcoin schedule a couple of days ago, a sharp price collapse, and a very small rise in a couple of days where you are offered huge interest-you can be deceived in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
October 10, 2018, 03:31:43 AM
I believe that the highest ROI other than cryptocurrency is found in venture capital investment. It has always been this way, because a small startup can turn into a huge corporation. But most startups are dying.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 05, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

Real estate may be one of those investment that has the highest ROI but still it would depend on the strategy of the seller how he would handle his marketing strategy so that people would buy what he offers. I think not even those who has high value would have a high ROI but even those small business too as long as you know how to handle it and you are good with people then there is a chance of getting that investment. I do think that the highest ROI would be always a business.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 05, 2018, 07:42:50 PM
As at last year the buying of ICOs was a good way of getting good ROI; with respect to the quality of the ICO project. It could yield you a good profit within 3months and still counting when hodl.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
October 05, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

Real Estate investment is not as popular as it used to be especially compared to the 90s. I will still chose cryptocurrency or gold ahead of it right now.
Activity: 157
October 05, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
If you have a bitcoin on the country on the same as the family of the same as a valid legal method, we think the first bitcoin will have a highest ROI.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 05, 2018, 04:04:17 PM
If you really want a fast return for your investments then I'd pick Crypto currency. Time your investments right and you can return your money by months and double it by the end of the year. It is just a matter of watchin the trends, creating your own speculations and actually investing it. I've know of people doing this and they're already made.
we should have calculate our speculation.dont just do it without any calculation or we will suffering big loss and our money gone.i am believe cryptocurrency could give us huge money but it also make us become poor man.
If we calculate how much we have made from investing on crypto currencies from January 2018 until now then it will be in huge loss so it is not the best form but still has higest ROI as I said in the first post.I just like to get the ideas other than from the crypto currency investment like real estate or stock market or doing business whatever.
Activity: 324
October 05, 2018, 02:52:21 PM
I also think that another investment instrument is undervalued coins - there are a lot of such a market in correction right now. When buying tezhe asperty attention technology team. Hold strategy !!
October 05, 2018, 02:50:29 PM
with regards to the tools, then of course start-ups are first of all .. but here, too, you need to carefully consider the choice of projects. analysis of the rating of the project activity.
October 05, 2018, 02:48:56 PM
investment in itself is a risk - so I think the best form is to invest the saved money that is not terrible to lose
Activity: 392
October 03, 2018, 06:15:45 AM
All high yield investment also have a very high level of risk attached to it. Real estate is very good but it can tie down your investment for a very long time. As for me, I choose cryptocurrency investment over others because that is the only means I have been able to get reasonable money.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 05:57:16 AM
Unfortunately, in the short term to combine the reliability and profitability of investment is unlikely to succeed. Only if you have an impressive amount of cash, invest it in real estate, ready to rent.
Pages:
Jump to: