Pages:
Author

Topic: Which form of investment has highest ROI? - page 7. (Read 11525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
September 09, 2018, 02:33:48 AM
In addition to the stock market, and crypto, a third investment strategy to consider this year is real estate. The thing is, I’m not suggesting everyone run out and buy an investment property. After all, not everyone is cut out to be a landlord.
Real estate has always been a very pure and lucrative investment and sure for those who really have the bucks to invest anyway. However, this does not mean it does not have its own limitations, disadvantages and so many other things that could make things go awry, and considering the fact that you will be subjecting your investment into more of a long term, which ties down your capital, you will need to be patient for as long as you can. Crypto in the short term however, can promise a higher return for investors than real estate and do not forget that I said in the short term.

You can earn the fastest on the stock exchange.  You can raise money for a week, but you can also lose it quickly.
The only difference between stock exchange and crypto exchange is that the former is a matured and regulated market and the latter is still very new and decentralized. They have so many things in common still and for what it is worth, I still believe that crypto in a short term has brought about a higher gain for most traders than stocks. Sure, stocks too can be a very good one, but you hardly see a huge volatility in stocks compared to crypto unless you are maybe trading penny stocks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
September 07, 2018, 05:16:52 AM
From my perspective, Bitcoin was like a startup in its yearly days (while some would say it still is) but so many startups go bust and bite the dust within a year or so, so amount of risk is extreme in the field.
I would not call bitcoin as a startup because its not so. Its based on some ideology and a method to disrupt the current economy and banking system. Its more like a radical technology. Though some may argue that, that makes it an unique startup.

But isn't that exactly what startups stand for, or at least what they claim? In fact, every startup claims something like that. That they have a thing which is doing to disrupt [add something here] with [add something else here] and revolutionize the world (the latter would count as a new ideology). Without all these promises, often completely outlandish (hype), they can't attract investors money.

Of course, I'm not saying that Bitcoin is all that. But this is what people around it nevertheless do, hype it for short. Do you read the forum really? Apart from that, technically, Bitcoin's development matches the growth model of a typical startup, and the dividends it gives to early investors ("adopters") are comparable.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 07, 2018, 04:30:33 AM
I would say technology is where all the big money can be made.  If you invest in tech startups or crypto you can get a really high ROI but its very risky. 
Not just tech startups. Investing in startups does have their own risk and there is no such thing as zero-risk investment. While some startups may become successful within a short period of time it does not necessarily mean that every startup will be so. There are many ICOs whose companies are not doing well and are trying to cope up with different partnerships. So it all comes down to a bit of risk management - if you see profits take then and exit. Plain and simple investment method.

From my perspective, Bitcoin was like a startup in its yearly days (while some would say it still is) but so many startups go bust and bite the dust within a year or so, so amount of risk is extreme in the field.
I would not call bitcoin as a startup because its not so. Its based on some ideology and a method to disrupt the current economy and banking system. Its more like a radical technology. Though some may argue that, that makes it an unique startup.

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 04:28:08 AM
I think investing in crypto and real investment such lands and estate are same. Both are potential and has high ROI as long as we comprehend and understand well the strategy or the rules. Most people not get ROI because they just think simple, they have much comprehension about the investment. The most crucial things in investment are comprehend and keep learn about it.

Crypto investment is certainly very promising, but I have to say that Crypto is very risky, not suitable for those who are afraid of risk and I recommend learning in detail.
September 07, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
OP, highest ROI does not come from investing in coins for a few days. It comes from patience and perseverance. Look at the price charts of bitcoin and ethereum (at least) and see the ROI of these coins and the ROI period for that specific rise/fall. Bitcoin have come from 100$ at one time to 6k+$ today even in the bear market. Do you consider that as "High" ROI? You may not because the term "High" is again relative. Grin

The returns that Bitcoin and a few other coins have shown are indeed quite handsome, but as you just said, it is all relative. To make viable comparisons we should also include the amount of risk associated with an investment and what category this investment belongs to. From my perspective, Bitcoin was like a startup in its early days (while some would say it still is) but so many startups go bust and bite the dust within a year or so, so amount of risk is extreme in the field. On the other hand, the returns are comparable to those that successful startups show within approximately the same time span.

Now you recall the proverb, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and so on.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:56:50 PM
I think investing in crypto and real investment such lands and estate are same. Both are potential and has high ROI as long as we comprehend and understand well the strategy or the rules. Most people not get ROI because they just think simple, they have much comprehension about the investment. The most crucial things in investment are comprehend and keep learn about it.
Activity: 210
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 06, 2018, 07:33:49 PM
You want a big ROI in only a short period of time? Drugs dude. Smiley go into drug business, but of course be prepared to be jailed.

Return of investment and gaining income is best earned with hardwork. Traditional investments require hard work, you have to sell real estates which sometime take time before you could sell it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:20:13 PM
Old generation of people must interest in investing in real such as bonds, lands, and estate. They know that it is the potential thing that most people around the world need. Land and estate has a potential ROI, because that price movement will never down indeed it will continue increase. Now days there are a new trend of investment, it is as the impact of the improvement of technology. It is coming on digital, crypto. It has a larger and bigger potency of ROI than real estate. It is all just about generation and timing. However, both are profitable investments.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
September 06, 2018, 06:00:31 PM
Drugs guns, human trafficking, prostitution are just a few fields with a high ROI

LOLZ.

Come on man, I am sure OP meant that which are the ways of having higher ROI with legit business. I mean that is particularly understandable and thus you shod know that too while relying to OP. Obviously when there is crime there is always money involved and there is huge involvement of the money which can get you ROI out of the sky. But we know that this is not the way to earn money, the white one!
In the white business land dealing is the prime business and its better than the gold, stocks, bonds etc.

I know héhé
But since some countries consider Bitcoin illegal... Cheesy

And prostitution is legal in a lot of countries, in my country they even pay taxes....
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 05:41:32 PM
I would say technology is where all the big money can be made.  If you invest in tech startups or crypto you can get a really high ROI but its very risky. 
Activity: 166
September 06, 2018, 05:26:36 PM
Both traditional and crypto investmen are high return of investment. There are some reason why many people still do such lands, estate, gold ant other real investment. They see and know that lands has no market and people must need it, moreover the population of human must increase. And the is not fluctuative, it will never down. Differently, crypto investment has huge total volume of coins that make the price is fluctuative. And, it comes on digital only. It depends on individual desire where to invest.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
September 06, 2018, 04:59:19 PM
We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.

Every single high risk investment has the potential to be a high ROI investment as well. Note the "has the potential" part.

This includes everything from trading derivatives, buying real estate, investing in stocks, and investing in real estate. All of these are traditional investments which have the capability of producing high returns, however, can also have so much risk that you may just lose everything you've got in it, or potentially even more.

I still think that the crypto sector, especially bitcoin, is going to be the best performing investment overall in the next decade. Markets have matured a lot and adopters and institutional investors are flooding in on a daily basis. With that kind of demand increase and supply not increasing, it would be surprising to see anything else outpace the growth of good cryptos like BTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
September 06, 2018, 04:03:31 PM
Real estate is always the top choice anywhere in the world. It is a great investment in cities and urban areas. Almost everyone owns a home in the villages and very few people can afford large ones.

Below are other good investments I hardly see people mention:
Hospitality industry(Hotels, Recreation centers) and Animal farming especially Poultry(birds grow quicker). Poultry is very good business especially in countries that encourage small and medium scale farming.
I agree with you, but besides that investing in ICO's or cryptocurrencies will also give you highest ROI but you need to understand its consequence as well that is why we need to understand what cryptocurrency advantage and disadvantage as well.  
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 06, 2018, 02:33:19 PM
Real estate is always the top choice anywhere in the world. It is a great investment in cities and urban areas. Almost everyone owns a home in the villages and very few people can afford large ones.

Below are other good investments I hardly see people mention:
Hospitality industry(Hotels, Recreation centers) and Animal farming especially Poultry(birds grow quicker). Poultry is very good business especially in countries that encourage small and medium scale farming.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
September 06, 2018, 07:11:30 AM
It seems that you've answered your own question. Highest ROI is real estate, I agree but the fastest ROI for sure is cryptocurrency. Though crypto investments are very risky since deflation and inflations may occur, if you can deal real estate with a brave mind, you can choose both.
copper member
Activity: 336
September 06, 2018, 05:04:47 AM
The investments that seem to have higher return on investment  is property business and cryptocurrency investment.
Though cryptocurrency Investment  has high return on investment  with an attenders high risk levels.  I may be wrong though.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 06, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
You can earn the fastest on the stock exchange.  You can raise money for a week, but you can also lose it quickly.
Come on mate talk about crypto and forget about the stock market while you are here. We all know how much manipulated the stock market is - not saying that crypto is not, but at least crypto is not that influenced by Politics. Though some FUDstars will argue that even Politics and Zombie invasion have things to do with crypto but lets forget that for now.

OP, highest ROI does not come from investing in coins for a few days. It comes from patience and perseverance. Look at the price charts of bitcoin and ethereum (at least) and see the ROI of these coins and the ROI period for that specific rise/fall. Bitcoin have come from 100$ at one time to 6k+$ today even in the bear market. Do you consider that as "High" ROI? You may not because the term "High" is again relative. Grin
September 06, 2018, 04:21:04 AM
I am not sure about the highest but I am pretty sure the most consistent ROI has been gold in the history of humanity. Yes it does not yield as much as some others but considering there is limited supply of gold (resembles crypto) that means the dollar devaluation will cause gold to increase in price.

The increases in the price of gold that have been there since early 1980's didn't outperform dollar inflation. In plain terms, it means that if you had been buying US government bonds aka treasuries (especially inflation-protected ones), you would have been better off than if you had been holding gold all this time. Indeed, on the time scale of centuries gold more or less kept its value, but no one has been living for so long so far, therefore all these stats are mostly meaningless for any practical purposes. A gold bug would typically say that they are going to pass their gold to the next generation, but how can they be so sure that their progeny won't waste all this wealth they have accumulated through years right away after they are gone? There is a wisdom about three generations, with the first accumulating wealth, the second keeping it, and the third blowing it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 03:11:45 AM
I would consider btc investment is one of those investment that could give high return of investment to the investors for as long you had experience in cryptocurrency trading. For btc investment, it needs to have patience as this currency is very volatile wherein fluctuations may recur from time to time.
At this stage it is obvious that crypto investment is a whole lot great in terms of return on investment even within the short term. At this time and age, I believe people will be looking for the venture that has a worthy risk and a lot of potentials which indeed cryptocurrency is the main thing here.

With respect to the likes of real estate, these are investments that can tie down capital for a long time and not to talk of the government policies that will definitely affect real estate investors as well when it comes to land and ownership policies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 02:35:28 PM
In addition to the stock market, and crypto, a third investment strategy to consider this year is real estate. The thing is, I’m not suggesting everyone run out and buy an investment property. After all, not everyone is cut out to be a landlord.
Pages:
Jump to: