Pages:
Author

Topic: Which form of investment has highest ROI? - page 10. (Read 11525 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
August 27, 2018, 08:43:05 AM
Fiat trading online is the one that has the highest potential for Return On Investment on the short or long term. I'm talking about  forex trade. Take for example, (if) someone understands the market very well or he/she is seen as an expert in the trade and he gets a huge and steady profit from the trade, I'm sure that will outweigh most of the business ventures that have been mentioned here including real and property business.

Off course there is always an (if) in every business because they are all risk when it goes wrong  Roll Eyes
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 08:32:01 AM
real estate is an investment that has a very high ROI, in a very short period of time the returns obtained are very high and real estate prices decline rarely 
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 27, 2018, 08:07:53 AM
THEres no other best thing for me than establishing our own business because being a boss of yourself can give you lots of time to focus and make profit..the only thing that we must learn is what kind of business are we going to start and this should be connected in our expertise and knowledge and will be great of this is our skills
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 08:07:29 AM
BTC AND CRYPTO HAS HAD AN INCREDIBLE RUN. STOCKS OVER THE LONG RUN ALSO DO WELL.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
August 27, 2018, 08:05:25 AM
I think the Real Estate market is even more risky than Crypto currency investments, because a lot more can go wrong with property investments.  Roll Eyes

It depends on your motives.

In all cases, when a crypto currency you invest in fails, you end up with zero. When a property you invest in turns out to be a bad investment, you always have the property that regardless of the circumstances, allows you to live in it or have it generate passive income. It's an asset that will always hold a considerable amount of value, especially when you take into consideration that the demand from people looking to rent properties for prolonged periods of time is only increasing.

Bitcoin is the only crypto currency that I feel comfortable parking my savings in. The rest is just a gamble. Some altcoins will survive, but the majority of them will rot till no one is willing to touch them and they become worthless. Who's willing to take that gamble? Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 27, 2018, 07:48:13 AM
Cryptocurrency has the highest return of investment. It may be risky and unpredictable, but if you are patient and smart, then the ROI is incredibly high. Aside from crypto, I have to say stock exchange and real estate. Like cryptocurrency, investing in stocks can be fruitful if you are patient and smart, and as for real estate, you may need a lot of money to invest in it but if you are smart then you can turn it into a business, don't you think?
Activity: 225
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:42:50 AM
I think in this time CryptoCurrency has the highest ROI in a short term, you can see that you can get xx% or xxx% in a day.
Besides, you can invest in stock market, this is also has good ROI in short term where you can get x% in a day.
Real estate is a good place to invest, but it's suitable for long term investing
Activity: 1428
August 27, 2018, 07:39:02 AM
You can invest over which type of way you better know then others, if you want to invest over an assets then you need to proper knowledge over it's first. experience is they key of success.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
August 27, 2018, 07:31:35 AM
I think setting up a business is far more better than keeping the funds locked up in the different forms of investments.

See locking up the funds in and waiting for the ROI could be difficult because we dont know exactly when this will be benefited and whether it will be benefited or not. I guess having the business set up with the current money can set us passive income and direct income also which can lead to better investment plans.

I guess, once you start getting your money you can always look for continuous investment in the solid assets.  
Activity: 101
August 27, 2018, 07:26:21 AM
The most risky investments can bring the maximum profit.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
August 27, 2018, 07:24:37 AM
We cannot really put a certain kind of asset or business as the best type of investment as it will still differ from each single one. For example you have a hit restaurant business that yields higher returns compared to buying real estates or vice versa, as some real estates have higher returns compared to other land properties. It will still differ from each other and you cannot connect a certain percentage of return to one kind of asset. For any kind of investor or businessmen out there they will still plan and decide what to do or what to buy to minimize risk and maximize return.
Activity: 103
August 27, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
I think investing in real estate will always be relevant.  Every year, we are becoming more, so the demand for housing will always be there.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 07:07:26 AM
The investment can be different and agrees that maybe some investments can be profitable in the short term, and some do not.  But it will all depend on you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 06:45:55 AM
We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.

Since you are now here in the crypto currency community then you should try to focus here since this can also give you a lot of gains in the long run like real estate.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
The top 14 best low risk investments with the highest returns:
Peer to Peer Lending
High Interest Savings
Credit Card Rewards
Certificate of Deposit
Annuities
Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS)
Money Market Funds
Municipal Bonds
U.S. Savings Bonds
Cash Value Life Insurance
Online Checking Account
Bank Bonuses
Dividend Paying Stocks
Preferred Stocks
Activity: 532
August 27, 2018, 06:34:24 AM
Real estate is definetely has been one of the best investment, as a cryptocurrency investor I have one other option in my mind except cryptocurrencies, it is real estate.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
August 27, 2018, 06:07:25 AM
We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.

Why not diversify your investments then? We can't really tell which form of investment can give us the highest that's why its better to diversify. Yes, I agree with your grandfather with real state properties but the returns depends on the country you live in. Others buy stocks, MF and other government back instruments. So for me its the combination of everything if your goal is to accumulate wealth overtime.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 27, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

Your grandfather was the smartest guy, because he knew land is the very important asset on the earth and you dont know, it raises its valuation crazy hot each year. There is no other business other than land buying and selling which can give you security to your money and also give you profits over it for keeping it as it is. You dont even need to be stressed out whether you will loose money or something like that because things are always pretty good in case of land and they grow in the value all the time. Gold is surely stupid investment in terms of ROI, it grows very slowly.
For real estates you need to have a huge starting capital, and it`s not the investment with the highest roi, you need to buy property, you need to invest a lot of money in renovation, and then you wait a buyer and believe that real estate market suffers from drops like any other market.
Crypto currencies are the investment with the highest roi for years, and I think it will continue to be like that. Do the math alone from 1 cent to 6,700$, from 1 cent to 300$, where you can find higher roi than that? You can`t believe me, stick with this, and you need less money for start.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
August 27, 2018, 05:32:07 AM

Your grandfather was the smartest guy, because he knew land is the very important asset on the earth and you dont know, it raises its valuation crazy hot each year. There is no other business other than land buying and selling which can give you security to your money and also give you profits over it for keeping it as it is. You dont even need to be stressed out whether you will loose money or something like that because things are always pretty good in case of land and they grow in the value all the time. Gold is surely stupid investment in terms of ROI, it grows very slowly.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
August 27, 2018, 05:26:43 AM
I think real estate is better and yields high return on investment, but bitcoin still beats it in terms of return on investment , although it is more riskier.
Pages:
Jump to: