Pages:
Author

Topic: Which form of investment has highest ROI? - page 9. (Read 11525 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 02:43:59 AM
I would consider btc investment is one of those investment that could give high return of investment to the investors for as long you had experience in cryptocurrency trading. For btc investment, it needs to have patience as this currency is very volatile wherein fluctuations may recur from time to time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 02, 2018, 06:48:55 PM
We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.
When it comes to the short term probably the stock market and the forex market can give the best short term profits besides cryptocurrencies, the rest of your options like gold and real estate can give profits but you need to wait a long time as well, but when I see the profits I can get in this market I do not see any need to diversify my investments at the moment, I will keep investing in bitcoin and wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
September 02, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
Drugs guns, human trafficking, prostitution are just a few fields with a high ROI
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:50:44 AM
I also love real states investment, brokers made huge profit in selling and buying lands. But it may require lot of time because real states investment require bigger capital because of this ROI might also comes in long time. If you really wanting to have a short period profit, I would suggest you to join trading in crypto currency. It's a very risky investment but in return if you are.lucky you will get huge amount of money in just a week or even a day.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 06:49:08 AM
an investment that has a very high Return Of Investment in my opinion is bitcoin and some altcoins have a dividend system, for bitcoin I suggest you can buy as much as you can and for the altcoin I suggest you buy LocalCoinSwap (LCS) to get dividends.
Activity: 130
August 28, 2018, 06:48:23 AM
High returns should not be the main thing, it should be safe. Real estate I think is out of date. The future will be cryptocurrency.
Activity: 72
August 28, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
I think for now cryptocurrencies may give you the highest ROI although this type of investment is one of the most risky of all. Investing in real estate is much more safe but returns come much slower.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 28, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.
In crypto alone or in general ?
I have always been a firm believer that real estate is one of the best investments out there.
You can buy a empty (or already rented which is better) shop or place of work and just rent it out, you will both earn from the rent and the value of the place will go only upwards since the value of fiat decreases so the value of objects goes up.

Hence, if I could do any sort of investment that is big enough to be considered a real estate investment type of big value, I would definitely select it over any other methods of investment. Banks knows this so they are trying to make a decent return on mortgage interests to at least get a piece of the pie on real estate investments.
Activity: 108
August 28, 2018, 05:45:12 AM
In my opinion, more profits will bring investment in the stock market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
August 28, 2018, 04:54:24 AM

i think the top investments and has a higher yields are property investments or real estate, second is the forex then stocks, those are more stable and less volatility than crypto investments, we cannot compare these kind of investments to crypto, because those two are different in many aspects like volatility, stability and accessibility. Speaking of ROI, because cryptos are more volatile, it has the higher ROI than tangible investments but it is too risky.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 04:35:00 AM
Real estate is indeed the highest roi in the future but it is not easy if you don't have enough experience, many things must be passed in the transaction settlement process. Behind that you sometimes have to fight the selfishness of the customer, where they insists not to pay again even though it has matured and you are not strong enough to fight it despite relying on depcolectors The location also greatly determines the success of this investment there are still many unused housing and only overgrown wild plants. I only thought about gold for the safest investment so far.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
August 28, 2018, 04:34:26 AM
I can not figure out the exact number of the investment but for me the crypto is high Return on investment and i think that we should look at the big picture so that may change the buyer behavior and mostly people invest here but they do not show patience so that change the whole market and if you are a wise person invest your money in crypto to return on it.
I want to believe this is something that is apparent enough.
Sure, real estate is a good deal for those who have huge amount of money to throw around or you are lucky to get some loans from the bank with a very little interest which we know is difficult and you will need some connections and huge amount of money to even still be able to make that happen.

Apart from huge capital, you should also have a lot of first-hand experience and deep expertise in the field. Actually, real estate and land are like a minefield as you can easily lose a shitload of money if things like earthquake, fire or flood happen, and they do happen now and then. I think they are kind of a given if you own a lot of land and real estate, and in real life it is not as rosy as it seems to be and is portrayed here. Basically, it is just like any other business where you should know all ins and outs to be successful and get decent returns consistently. But then it doesn't really matter what kind of activity or enterprise you are involved in as long as you know what you are doing. In a nutshell, it all eventually comes down to your skills and knowledge.

Crypto has been able to serve everyone from the little you have to as much as you can invest and as long as you have some investors knowledge that is enough to give you the ability to make good trading decisions and even if you do not, at least, being a part of the early adopters of anything sure makes it even more interesting in the long run.

Yes, crypto was a real chance to rise from rags to riches fast if you were lucky to invest early and even more lucky to get out just in time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 28, 2018, 04:10:56 AM
Cryptocurrencies,Investment can give us good rewards because it is new and very promising and investing into cryptocurrencies has given much return than every other form of investment since last year according to some publications we have read online. Cryptocurrencies trading is been prefer to me to estates,  forex and stocks.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
There are many investments that have a lot of ROI and short time, I choose to make a contract house investment, because every month I get money, but this is only my idea and I haven't done it because it requires a lot of capital.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
August 28, 2018, 03:39:14 AM

Real estate actually brings a lot of returns on investment, but you will definitely need to have a shit load amount of money to be able to even invest in real estate and make it worthwhile, or will I say it is not really for the small boys.

When comparing with crypto and for the fact that this is still a very new space, I believe it would be hard to see an investment that you can invest even so little and be able to get a huge return in a short amount of time. When talking about real estate, you also do not want to start bringing up some government policies that affects those investing in real estate.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
August 28, 2018, 02:54:24 AM
I can not figure out the exact number of the investment but for me the crypto is high Return on investment and i think that we should look at the big picture so that may change the buyer behavior and mostly people invest here but they do not show patience so that change the whole market and if you are a wise person invest your money in crypto to return on it.
I want to believe this is something that is apparent enough.
Sure, real estate is a good deal for those who have huge amount of money to throw around or you are lucky to get some loans from the bank with a very little interest which we know is difficult and you will need some connections and huge amount of money to even still be able to make that happen.

Crypto has been able to serve everyone from the little you have to as much as you can invest and as long as you have some investors knowledge that is enough to give you the ability to make good trading decisions and even if you do not, at least, being a part of the early adopters of anything sure makes it even more interesting in the long run.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
August 27, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

Has anyone suggested drugs and human trafficking yet? Yeah, I know these activities are as illegal as they are immoral but their ROI's are probably the highest out there on a "short-term basis", so they are kind of holy grail of successful investing and certainly worth mentioning. That said, I don't really think that real estate has decent ROI unless you are a construction mogul or land tycoon (or just happen to be Donald Trump's sidekick).

Further, it is not correct to compare returns only as you should also take into account the amount of risk you are exposing yourself to with a particular investment. In other words, it may be not worth the effort even if ROI itself is pretty high. Crypto investments are somewhere in the middle ground in this regard, I think.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2018, 10:12:18 AM
Well aside from real estate, which never really goes out of season, stocks and businesses like the food indistry can also reap pretty good rewards given the proper management.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 27, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

I prefer also real estate and cryptocurrency because when you invest in real estate as time goes by the value of it goes bigger and bigger unlike the other investment that is not good for a long period of time. Cryptocurrency because the popularity of it doesnt hit its best so it is still worth it to put your investment here.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
August 27, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

Keep in mind behind the speed in highest ROI in invesment of crypto the risk is quite large compared to real estate and gold / silver. I think investment in real estate that has the highest ROI, I myself have plunged into the real estate world and until now it's only been on a small scale considering that this investment requires a lot of funds, compared to gold the real estate is still superior.
Pages:
Jump to: