Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best coin for long term hold? - page 15. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
Just wonder why you added a poll to the thread if you are looking for best long-term holding coins suggestions. Anyhow, I think in current market scenario Bitcoin is the best investment for mid to long-term investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has proven me that its the best long term hold for crypto.

And if you are looking for mid term hold coins, theres many of it. You can take a peek on the coinmarketcap and see to it what coins are having a not so good in their long run.

Agree with this person, bitcoin is the only one that will lead the pack in terms of a rebound from this current market trend. Bitcoin will follow otherwise.
for a coin that is pretty good held in the long run is a coin that has the potential to continue to increase rapidly in the future. in addition to the ever-increasing development of being able to make coins as an expensive and reliable coin.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
The best coin for to hold is Ethereum. Based on the graphs in coinmarketcap Ethereum holds the one the most stable coin in the market. So I believed that it is the good for  long term holding
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

In my opinion, if Coins are good for the long term I think very much. But I suggest to you.
Better to invest in Ethereum if it is a long-term struggle. Because Ethereum has a good potential.
ETH coin will or may benefit you.

Activity: 123
As of this moment, the best coins are good to hold for a long term are bitcoin and ethereum, because those are two good coins now that competes in the market line of cryptocurrency business when it comes to rapid mass of adaptions, and also their prices are good compared to any other cryptocurrency coin. And it has performing more stable of market price compare to any crypto coins.
Activity: 79
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
you are the only one that is best to choose your own altcoin, you can find a lot of promising altcoin on coinmarketcap, a lot of altcoin that is good for long term holding.

If you are planning to invest for long term investment, I recommend bitcoin. Bitcoin in last year had a very great performance that surprise traders. Bitcoin now is deep down in the market, so it is the best time to buy bitcoin because in time when in rise again you can great money. Bitcoin has a bright future, you just have to believe it and have patience in you. its worth to wait.
Activity: 73
Most people probably have same answer to this question. They would chose BTC and EThereum as the best coisn for long term holding. Both coins very potential to give much income. If we have both coins, we just need to let those and waiting for the market, it will give much benefit. It is an passive income, however if we want more profit, we can do daily trading or scalping. 
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
you are the only one that is best to choose your own altcoin, you can find a lot of promising altcoin on coinmarketcap, a lot of altcoin that is good for long term holding.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
for now I myself I hold Ripple for the long term because of the possibility Ripple will rise in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Cryptos best suited to hold for long-term can only be ETH and BTC. With these cryptos, you need to invest a large amount of money in buying a certain amount then hold for at least 1 year or until the end of 2018 to make a high profit. With the remaining altcoins, the investment strategy is short-term because the rates of altcoins fluctuate continuously and always be affected on the BTC and ETH rates.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I would not say "is" because my own best coins to hold are more than one. Bitcoin and ethereum are the coins to hold to me. They have the best future in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 140
Well this not a financial advise but at the moment, I am holding neo because i believe in future more project will adopt them for their ico, credits because they said their blockchain can do over a million transaction, i am also holding eth, btc, ncash, icx, zil,poa, and I will still add more in the future. 
Activity: 149
June 05, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
I think you could try these coins:-

ETH
NEO
DASH
IOTA

Because at this moment it's price very huge and is increasing the value day by day.
Activity: 142
June 05, 2018, 05:21:17 PM
I think Pchain is a great choice right now. It's only x3 after ico and has good chances to be on the level of Zilliqa (x33 in usd and x25 in Ethereum at this moment).
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 05:18:18 PM
Many coins have the potential to continue to grow and have a future. Ethereum and NEO can be a consideration for you. Ethereum with many projects that use smart contracts is certainly the most potential for profit, so it is worth your long-term hold.
Bitcoin is a coin mainstay that has a much more increased development than others. with the development of this coin, making Bitcoin has a high potential to continue to increase with us holding it especially for the long term. so it will be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 05:16:04 PM
since we are in the altcoin discussion then we should talk about altcoins only. Best coin for long term hold is ethereum, ethereum is a great coin and has an unique platform. Many projects used eth platform and there are many tx in the blockchain of eth because it is known and very popular.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 05, 2018, 05:05:49 PM
Hi, there is a lot of long term holding token, see below my choices:
ETH
NEO
BNT
WAVES
OAX
ETC
BTC
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 03:25:34 PM
for investing for a long time I would choose bitcoin or ether to him. like the most reliable coins.
Activity: 173
June 05, 2018, 03:23:39 PM
I think you do have to hold these coins for the long term investments. It's have a nice platform and the team developers:-

DASH
RIPPLE
ETH

Activity: 531
Merit: 258
June 05, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

I strongly suggest if you plan to invest for very long time then go for Bitcoin and Ethereum only, pick these two, because they only have the maximum potential to increase further in the future. Also remember that bitcoin already achieve having 20k price and for ethereum the highest so far is 1.3k usd so if the hold for long time and you have it with the current price if the bull run happens then you'll be having a huge profit. So stay close to BTC and ETH only.

There is Zencash as well with a great potential and designed for the long term. Secure Nodes provide a resilient and distributed network
Pages:
Jump to: