Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best coin for long term hold? - page 18. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 603
June 03, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
I will name two coins with great potential and they are bitcoin and ETH because they are the major cryptos at this time which are going to most used payment coin in future because of their technology.The price is not too high or say is undervalued at current but soon they are going to surge and reach far away so don't loose the opportunity and invest now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
June 03, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

You can find any cryptocurrency status in coinmarketcap. I think this is a good time to buy valuble coins at lowest price. We can get lot of profit holding until 2020. I holding Already following coins.
1. MTC
2. Daneel
3. Iost
4. Trx
5. Eth
6. Amlt
7. Hbz
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
You can go two ways.
First,to invest into already established coins on market,like Ethereum.This coin would bring you a good amount of profit in a long-term and it is more safely.
Second,to invest into starting projects.It could be more risky,but if you can find good project,it could bring you huge amount of profit.
Activity: 476
June 03, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
I think, Bitcoin is best for long term investment. it's price high. and it's has demand online market. nowadays it's Price some  down, so you can Easily buying it. so don't wait. now you can invest
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 10:51:41 AM
In my opinion Ethereum, Neo and Litecoin is the best coins for long term hold. Those coins can gives you very good profit if you hold it for long term
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 10:42:41 AM
I think Cardano (ADA) is one of the recommended and best coin for long-term investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 03, 2018, 10:42:17 AM
for long term mate i suggest jibrel, eos and bouts pro token  because that 3 altcoin show a good performance last month which is mid of may. And i have doubts it will recover again along with bitcoin like what other alt reaction when the price of bitcoin is increasing. So perhaps that 3 altcoin still had a chance again to increase more in long term . 
I'm still in favor of bitcoin, Ethereum and ripple for a best coins in a long term investment. We'll for me it was a tested coin's so I'm so favourable of them but I wanted to try some kind of coins too, I'd like to experience other altcoins so I would like to take your suggestions mate and I'll try it sometimes.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
June 03, 2018, 10:38:51 AM
for long term mate i suggest jibrel, eos and bouts pro token  because that 3 altcoin show a good performance last month which is mid of may. And i have doubts it will recover again along with bitcoin like what other alt reaction when the price of bitcoin is increasing. So perhaps that 3 altcoin still had a chance again to increase more in long term . 
Activity: 42
June 03, 2018, 10:28:32 AM
Would you like to hold coin on coinmarketcap or coin ico?
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
June 03, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
Bitcoin has proven me that its the best long term hold for crypto.

And if you are looking for mid term hold coins, theres many of it. You can take a peek on the coinmarketcap and see to it what coins are having a not so good in their long run.

Agree with this person, bitcoin is the only one that will lead the pack in terms of a rebound from this current market trend. Bitcoin will follow otherwise.
No. Altcoin will follow.

the most beautiful coin that should last for bitcoin is because of its low price now so it's definitely worth your money when you invest in it and hold it for a long time.
@$7,722 it's still an affordable price before it goes on bull. Although there's another news about Ethereum that it can manage to process 1 million transactions per second. Things can change about Ethereum but I'll still stay to bitcoin no matter what they are innovating.

Bitcoin pass through a lot of burden and hurdles before coming to these state and greatly improve its value. I think bitcoin will still be no.1

Token to hold on to. Ethereum isn't that bad it get lots of popularity and increased it value and now its been stable for  couple of weeks.

Bitcoin and ethereum is one of the best Token I can recommend on holding for long term.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 03, 2018, 07:21:43 AM
Bitcoin has proven me that its the best long term hold for crypto.

And if you are looking for mid term hold coins, theres many of it. You can take a peek on the coinmarketcap and see to it what coins are having a not so good in their long run.

Agree with this person, bitcoin is the only one that will lead the pack in terms of a rebound from this current market trend. Bitcoin will follow otherwise.
No. Altcoin will follow.

the most beautiful coin that should last for bitcoin is because of its low price now so it's definitely worth your money when you invest in it and hold it for a long time.
@$7,722 it's still an affordable price before it goes on bull. Although there's another news about Ethereum that it can manage to process 1 million transactions per second. Things can change about Ethereum but I'll still stay to bitcoin no matter what they are innovating.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 01:19:09 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 03, 2018, 01:14:10 AM
Now a days only coins from the Top 100 are the best one. With the time however they are also getting nerve wrecking as they fall in the distributed volume and thus it gets really nasty how they become unsuccessful in the long terms. So if you want to choose then try to choose from top 50 as they will have largest volume of all time. For me the best suited LONG term holders are XRP, IOST, NEM, NEO, SCL, JNT etc. They are both undervalued as well as within top 10 and 50. This means a lot as they could just revive most of the profits in long terms.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 01:06:54 AM
I would still go for Bitcoin
Activity: 574
June 03, 2018, 01:02:10 AM
Im proud to bitcoin and ethereum a longterm hold,big profit and top coins.bitcoin and ethereum dropping but it does not mean that they will fall as it is a very nice sensuals that have been energized by the volume of eth and btc so it's very nice to invest in it because when it comes to the right time we will benefit
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
June 03, 2018, 12:58:32 AM
if you invest long-term on crypto, my suggestion is better you use famous altcoin, like bitcoin and ethereum. because bitcoin and ethereum have excellent potential for long-term investments. and your money will be safe there.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
June 03, 2018, 12:57:56 AM

You should know that investing in crypto are risky, you don't haven't to make a decision on what the other says.
The better you should do is make a research before investing.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
June 03, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

I suggest you to invest in ETH or XRP for long term investment, prices of both coins are down and will definitely earn you good profit.
Since many altcoin that come up then investors usually sell their coin that they bought after ICO end. I agree that XRP or ETH os good coin for long term investment , even most of ICO are use ETH token so investors should buy ETH to join in ICO. Bitcoin also good for long term investment even it has better future than ETH or XRP.
Activity: 112
June 03, 2018, 12:44:42 AM
I think the smart contract platforms will continue to do well. Ethereum, Neo, EOS, etc. These coins and the platforms are the basis for a number of ICOs and other crypto projects. People are always looking for the next big thing and most likely it will be built on one of these platforms. I think there is more potential here compared to actual currencies.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 03, 2018, 12:41:29 AM
In this market, there is more than 1500+ token so choosing the token right token is hard. But when it comes to long-term token you can go for some platform related token or some exchange token .so in my opinion, go for some NEO ADA STELLER WANCHAIN EOS like this cause they are just starting projects or they do not start even.And you also go for some exchange coin like BNB KCS HT AND like that.DO your own research before investment.
Pages:
Jump to: